SORT BY Relevancy
Israeli war in Gaza gets very ugly as 70 Palestinians and 13 Israeli soldiers lay dead and 13 tunnels are destroyed in the Gaza Strip. Also Hamas says they have captured one Israili soldier. Also USA Sec. of State John F. Kerry "Smacks Russia" and lays the blame for the Malaysian Airline Flight 17 that was "Shot Down" over Ukraine on the Kremlin and President Putin. Also the Pro-Russian Seperatist "Drunken" began loading the bodies of the victims from the doomed Malaysian Airplane onto trains to ship them to Pro-Russian cities. Also ISIS demanded that all Christians in Mosul, Iraq in the old Babylon Emipire territory to flee Mosul or die. Estimated a half a million Christians fled for their lives to get out of Mosul , but go to Kurdish Territory in the Northern part of Iraq where a large Christian community lives. Also after John Kerry place blame on Russia for the downed Malaysian Plane, a 6.6 earthquake hits Russia. Also more current events and bible prophecy along with the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Just when you think you have seen it all, the Obama Administration pulls another boneheaded move. When it seems like there is a war in almost every part of the world, what does the Obama administration do? Tell a great number of our troops in Afghanistan, you are being let go! That’s right fired, laid off, canned, all while they are still on the battlefield. The Kremlin now certainly feels that Russia is the dominant world power, and ISIS certainly feels empowered. High school students studying Civics can draft a better Foreign Policy. Where is the dominant media, why are they supporting the destruction of our status as a world power? Is the end of America Near? What do you think? Join Jimmy and Bernie today at 7:00PM EDT as they discuss this and much more on Let’s Talk Justice America, on the Blog Talk Radio Network.
THIS WEEK ON BACKROOM POLITICS: CHAOS CONTINUES ON THE GAZA STRIP AS ROCKET FIRE EXCHANGE CONTINUES TO OCCUR, WHILE THE BORDER CRISIS HERE ON THE SOUTHERN BORDER BETWEEN CONTINUES TO LOOM WITH THE EVER GROWING POPULATION OF UNACCOMPANIED MINORS..."THE KREMLIN, THE CIA, AND THE BATTLE OVER A FORBIDDEN BOOK": SPECIAL GUEST PETER FINN FROM THE WASHINGTON POST WILL BE DISCUSSING HIS NEW MASTERPIECE OF A NOVEL TITLED "THE ZHIVAGO AFFAIR", AND WHAT WILL BE OF THE TEXAS (AND POSSIBLY FLORIDA) RE-DISTRICTING FIASCO... IS THIS ENOUGH TO TAKE DISTRICTING OUT OF THE HANDS OF POLITICOS? THIS AND TELL ME A STORY THIS WEEK ON BACKROOM POLITICS.
BACKROOM POLITICS is a weekly political roundtable of former politicos and Washington insiders who believe that political statesmanship and civility trumps the strict party line.
Guests on the show include some of the country's top political leaders and thinkers.
For the REAL INSIDE THE BELTWAY take on politics as they affect you....listen every week to BACKROOM POLITICS!
1st HOUR: Short local news and events in Kansas.
We again bring to the RFK audience a variety of sources together on the growing international crisis centering around Russia and the U.S. political and media elite. Retired CIA Senior Analyst Ray McGovern posted 30 April an article titled "Kerry's Propaganda War on RT" at Robert Parry's Consortium News which will drive the recent audio clips gleaned from Russia Today and the John Batchelor Show.
Here's an excerpt from McGovern's latest to consider:
Are Kerry and Clinton unable to grasp that the U.S. corporate media’s regurgitation of the manifold and manifestly deceitful justifications for U.S. actions abroad is the main reason why RT and others are gaining on us? Despite awesome advances in communications technology, it remains difficult to make a silk purse out of a pig’s ear, which is often what U.S. policies abroad are, especially to the people of the targeted countries.
It is easy to blame “Russian propaganda” for just about everything, including the public distrust of the endless propaganda pouring forth from Official Washington and its “fawning corporate media.” But people tire of the constant spin from U.S. officials and the one-sided coverage by the U.S. mainstream press. I may be naïve about this, but I think people really do prefer the truth.
Yet, it is in vogue to blame Washington’s loss of credibility on Kremlin propaganda. [End of Excerpt]
2nd HOUR: The discussion is joined by Brian Lawless.
Again folks, this upcoming episode will be one for the annals of history! Afronerd Radio welcomes legendary MC, Brand Nubian member, music producer, actor and self-described Hip Hop conservative, Lord Jamar to our Mid Week in Review broadcast. We will, of course, discuss his past, present and future endeavors as it relates to his place in the pantheon of Hip Hop culture. Always an engaging and insightful figure, Lord Jamar has been quite outspoken pertaining to the current state and influence of commercial Hip Hop music. THIS IS NOT THE EPISODE TO SLEEP ON. And there's still more show (i.e. Is French president, Hollande actually getting lessons in American Gangsta Hip Hop posturing?......Does the Russian presidential advisor, Vladislav Surkov, actually have a portrait of Tupac next to Putin in his Kremlin office?) as we readdress some of the topics left on the table from this past Saturday's Grindhouse airing. Call the hosts live at 646-915-9620. Excelsior!
1. According to AFP (Agence France-Presse), European Parliament head Martin Schulz said the Ukraine crisis has brought back the fear and risk of war. Speaking at the opening of the summit of the 28 EU leaders, he said that with the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of World War I this year, who could have imagined “that war could become a genuine possibility in a country which shares a border with the European Union?” He added, “Some people thought that war and the risk of war was no longer a topic for discussion...but if we look at events, we are talking about the risk of armed conflict."
2. According to The Times of Israel, amid rising tension on Israel’s northern borders, a senior IDF officer said on Thursday that Syria will likely enter the fray if Israel is forced to wage war with Hezbollah in the near future. The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, detailed two recent attacks on Israeli army patrols, saying that they pointed to a need for the IDF to shift its tactics and increase readiness on the increasingly volatile northern border.
3. According to Fox News, President Vladimir Putin signed bills at the Kremlin on Friday officially completing the annexation of Crimea from Ukraine.
The Bible says in Colossians 3:4: "Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory."
Our second coming quote for today is from Alexander Maclaren. He said, "The primitive church thought a great deal more about the coming of Christ than about death, and thought a great deal more about his coming than about heaven."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Does Kel return?
While that would make for a good tease...she does...at least for one more week!
And, the reason for that revelation is so we can tell eveyone that she'll be placed in a trance at some point during the show!
Now that's a tease!
We'll listen on a conversation at the Kremlin, discuss "Obamacare," and provide our thoughts on A&E's recent suspension of Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson.
All that, your calls, and more scheduled for this week's show!
Okay, okay, we'll probably veer off-course 5 minutes in. But, one things for sure...we'll have fun doing it!
1. According to Israel Hayom, a senior Israeli defense official said the country was receiving constant updates on U.S. plans and that Israel would be told of a specific American strike several hours before it commenced. According to the official, Israel has issued stern warnings through various intermediaries, including the Russians, that any attempt to hurt Israel would result in an attack on Damascus and the toppling of the Assad regime.
2. According to the BBC, the French president has said a vote by UK MPs against involvement in military strikes on Syria has not changed France's resolve to take firm action.
3. According to the Times of Israel, the Kremlin is to deploy a missile cruiser and an anti-submarine ship to the eastern Mediterranean in the coming days, amid rising tension over a possible US-led military response to Syria’s alleged chemical weapons use.
4. According to the Associated Press, tropical Storm Kong-Rey battered Taiwan Thursday, dumping more than 19 inches of rain on the heavily populated west coast and causing widespread flooding.
5. According to Reuters, Japan's Defense Ministry said on Friday it was seeking a three percent increase in next year's budget allocation, the biggest rise in 22 years, with most of the growth linked to revised personnel costs and equipment imports made more expensive by a weaker yen.
Jesus Christ said in Revelation 22:12-13: "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. sI am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
Are these the four stories pulling America apart, like the execution of Revaillac?
We blabber. You decide.
Please call in.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (70 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (5 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (3 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (0 chatters)