SORT BY Relevancy
Ring Rust Radio goes 1-on-1 w/ WWE Superstar Kofi Kingston!
Plus, Full WWE Raw and SmackDown Review, WrestleMania Chatter, Fan Emails, Fantasy Standings, Ring Rust Retro PPVS Reveal, TNA Impact Wrestling WTF Moments and so much more!
Giving the wrestling world an elbow drop from the top rope of truth. This is a place for wrestling fans to vent, and no topic is off limits!
Fox Sports 1340 AM hosts 'Wrestling Marks of Excellence Radio' listen to "THA FIRM" G-LO, Docta D, The Wizard Nephew Corey and "Mr. Everything" Champ Creed as they interview 4 time Intercontinental Champion and current WWE superstar Kofi Kingston and 13 time World Heavyweight Champion Big Van Vader. They will also discuss Monday Night Raw , TNA and ROH You can call the show by dialing (347) 838-8776 with your questions and comments. Join our Facebook page DOCTA D & THA FIRM. or Follow us on twitter at @Firmwrestling. Visit Firmwrestling.com for the latest interviews and archeive shows.
PWTR goes LIVE Tuesdays @ 8pm eastern on PWFEmpire.com Sunday night!
WWE Battleground 2014 card:
1. The Usos (Jey and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. The Wyatt Family (Erick Rowan and Luke Harper) - 2-out-of-3 falls tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Dean Ambrose attacks Seth Rollins backstage during a promo
2. AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
3. Jack Swagger vs. Rusev - Singles match
Dean Ambrose returns and assaults Seth Rollins
4. Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho - Singles match
5. Alberto Del Rio vs. Big E vs. Bo Dallas vs. Cesaro vs. Curtis Axel vs. Diego vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Heath Slater vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rob Van Dam vs. R-Truth vs. Ryback vs. Sheamus vs. Sin Cara vs. The Great Khali vs. The Miz vs. Titus O'Neil vs. Xavier Woods vs. Zack Ryder - 20-Man Battleground Battle Royal for the vacant Intercontinental Championship
6. John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Kane vs. Roman Reigns -
Fatal four-way match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Follow the PWTR co-hosts on Twitter:
WWE Battleground 2014 Highlights & Review LIVE on PWFEmpire.com Sunday night!
WWE RAW 7/14/14
WWE Battleground 2014 card:
1. John Cena (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Kane vs. Roman Reigns -
Fatal four-way match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
2. Alberto Del Rio vs. Big E vs. Bo Dallas vs. Cesaro vs. Curtis Axel vs. Diego vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Fandango vs. Heath Slater vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rob Van Dam vs. R-Truth vs. Ryback vs. Sheamus vs. Sin Cara vs. The Great Khali vs. The Miz vs. Titus O'Neil vs. Xavier Woods vs. Zack Ryder - 20-Man Battleground Battle Royal for the vacant Intercontinental Championship
3. Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho - Singles match
4. AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
5. The Usos (Jey and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs. The Wyatt Family (Erick Rowan and Luke Harper) - 2-out-of-3 falls tag team match for theWWE Tag Team Championship
6. Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins - Singles match
7. Jack Swagger vs. Rusev - Singles match
Recorded June 26th, 2014
Show ends in 45 minutes
Opening Promo - Paul Heyman (ECW)
WWE RAW Recap
- I got into the Stephanie vs Vickie thing
- They sent Vickie off right. She really made something of her career.
- Only the WWE would have a black man beat up Abe Lincoln, then job him to a Russian
- Josh Matthews released by WWE
- Bound For Glory will be in Tokyo, Japan
- TNA has the officially brought back the 6 sided ring
WWE Money In The Bank Preview
History of The Event
- Tag Team Championship – Usos ( Champs) vs Luke Harper and Eric Rowan
- Divas Title – Paige ( Champ) vs Naomi
- MITB Contract Match – Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett vs Kofi Kingston vs Jack Swagger
- MITB Championship Match – John Cena vs Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt vs Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio vs Cesaro
Follow on Twitter
Audible Audiobooks Free 30 Day Trial
This week on the show we are joined by Seleziya Sparx as she talks about this weekends AIW Double Header!! She talks facing both Eddie Kingston and Alexia Nicole this Saturday. We also talk her getting into ROH, debuting for AAW, her 3 month stay in Japan. Working males vs females, why she isnt in any all womens promotions and more. Greg Davis also joins us with a FULL LIVE review of AAW from this Past Friday night. We also cover all the news in Indie wrestling for the week run down the major results and preview all the major upcoming weekend events! Its your Thursday Indie Fix
Listen in or Call in *LIVE* as the Reality Check Radio team prep you, the wrestling fan, for everyone's favorite Monday program, Monday Night Raw! Real predictions, Real opinions! Plus, thoughts on WWE Battleground, TNA bringing back the 6 sided ring, Backstage bullying in wrestling, and so much more! Plus special guest interview with one of the most outspoken & respectful athletes in the wrestling business, he's been in Ring of Honor, Combat Zone Wrestling, and Chikara, and 1/2 of Outlaw Inc, w/ Homicide, Eddie Kingston!
Samuel Hawley was born and grew up in South Korea, the son of missionary parents. After earning BA and MA degrees in history at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario, he returned to East Asia with his wife to work as a teacher for nearly two decades, first in Japan and then Korea, ending in 2007 as an associate professor of English at Yonsei University in Seoul. He additionally served for three years as head of Yonsei’s 3,000-student Communicative English Department, and as publications chairman and editor for the Royal Asiatic Society, Korea Branch. He continues to serve as general editor of the Society’s annual journal Transactions, the oldest Korean studies journal in the world, published since 1900.
It was in Japan in the early 1990s that Samuel started writing for magazines and newspapers on topics ranging from Japanese fashion and international travel to the world of sumo wrestling, daimyo clocks and fishing at urban tsuribori. By the late ‘90s he had turned his attention to books. His most notable work from this period is The Imjin War (co-published by the Royal Asiatic Society, Seoul and the Insitute of East Asian Studies, UC Berkeley, 2005) the most comprehensive account in English of Japan’s sixteenth-century invasion of Korea and attempted conquest of China, an event of seismic importance in the history of East Asia. He next focused on US Navy ensign and American diplomat George C. Foulk, Washington’s representative in Seoul at the time of Korea’s opening to the West. Foulk, one of the first Westerners to learn to speak Korean and to travel extensively in the country, was perhaps the foremost Western expert at the time on the “Hermit Kingdom." Hawley's interest in Foulk resulted in two books, America's Man in Korea, and Inside the Hermit Kingdom (both Lexington Books, 2007).
Tomorrow is run-off day in Georgia and thank goodness for it. I am over all the attack ads by Kingston and Perdue. But while the state has been focused on all those ads, we've had plenty going on locally. Tomorrow is also public hearing day on the Paulding County Chairman's Budget. Are all the increases in spending really necessary? What will the Douglasville City Council do about Chief Chris Womack speaking to the media? Was Womack right or wrong when speaking to the media? And has Douglas County not learned anything from what is going on in Paulding? It appears as though the county is ready to spend a lot more taxpayer money for Foxhall. We'll discuss all of this and much more, so don't miss a minute. As usual, we'll have plenty of awesome music by Liberty minded artists to keep us upbeat and motivated.
A program for holding elected officials accountable regardless of party, and vetting candidates so that voters make a more informed choice at the polls.
The Sunday on Talk Jamaica
Can the Parish Council confiscate your assets if your landlord fails to pay his/her property tax? We will hear from Mayor of Kingston Angella Brown Burke and Mayor of May Pen and President of the Association of Local Government Authorities (AlGA) Scean Barnswell.
What is happening in the Jamaica Teachers Association? Its President Mark Nicely will join us. We will also speak to the representatives from NCU’s Debating Team on their quest to attend World Universities Debating Championships.
There is also ‘ The Week That Was’ and In Perspective. Talk Jamaica comes your way at 4pm this Sunday. Don’t Miss It
Join Philip DiGiulio and possible Billy Real if he wakes up from slumberland previewing WWE Money in the Bank 2014 and the how the betting lines have moved in a day! 2 new matches added to the show and whgat various rumors and leaks mean to the results.
Born and raised in Spanish Town in Kingston, Jamaica Lutan's initial influence of African consciousness was instilled by his grandfather Tamba, and his spiritual identity is rooted in Rastafar-I, Bobo Ashanti.
Musically speaking, Lutan was heavily influenced by all four of his grandparents. One of his grandmothers, Ms. Esmay, was the very first to teach him actual range levels in singing, however both grandmothers were known to be powerful singers. One of Lutan's grandfathers (Tamba) owned and played one of the very first Rumba Box instruments which still remains in the family today and he also played the harmonica, of which he eventually gifted to Lutan when he was a young boy. When Lutan was a teenager, both of his grandfathers hosted weekly parties on their lawns--affectionatelly coined the Tamba Harmony Hall and the Ackee Wackee Hall--at which friends like Coxsone Dodd who lived nearby, Joe Gibbs, Bob Marley, Dennis Brown, Alton Ellis, Hortense Ellis, Stereograph, Jah Love, Wasp, Volcano and many other reggae legends would be present, enjoying music and/or playing dominoes. His grandfather Tamba also owned a sound system, the then popular Black I-niverse of which Coxsone Dodd used to share music with and in those times you might have seen Lutan playing the sound and blowing a few amps as well.
Musician and Author Tena Williams A.K.A. “Lady Flava” began singing in her church choir as a little girl in Jamaica and continued when she migrated to the United States at the age of 10. She began writing songs at the age of 16. Reggae, R&B, and Rap. Tena began recording professionally in late 2006. Tena Williams is also the CEO of the Finding Peace Campaign Corporation a non-profit organization designed to benefit victims of abuse and others in need of food, clothing, shelter, training, counseling and more. www.crsradio.com www.caribbeanradioshow.com 661-467-2407
Join Host Live Chats
- Susan Puzio (10 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Jstyles (5 chatters)
- Lets Talk Trains (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- Calebs Radio0 (0 chatters)