SORT BY Relevancy
Michele Lee is an accomplished actress, singer, dancer, director and producer who is best known for her Emmy Award nominated role as "Karen Fairgate MacKenzie" on the 1980s prime-time soap opera, Knots Landing. She starred on the showfor all fourteen seasons from 1979-1993 and was the only cast member to appear in every episode. Michele is also a two-time Tony Award nominee.
Joan van Ark is most notable for her role as "Valene Ewing" on both Dallas and Knots Landing. For this role, she twice won the Soap Opera Digest Award for Best Actress, in 1986 and 1989. A life member of The Actors Studio, she has also received a Theatre World Award and has been nominated for a Tony Award for her stage work.
Both interviews hosted by Tammy Weston.
Generating leads is a big reason a lot of people get "online" and active with blogging, social media, and other forms of information sharing. There is one tried and true way to measure results, create sales, and do it affordably and continually. Today Mike and Ken are discussing landing pages. More specifically "squeeze" pages. They'll be talking about what they are, why they work, and how to use them.
SIGN UP FOR Smoking Hot Social Media News at SocialMediaEdge.com
Mike Mueller - AreWeConnected.com - @MikeMueller
Ken Cook - TheKenCook.com - @theKenCook
Cloverleaf Radio's hosts The Host with the Most Jimmy Falcon and Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling's Gremlina welcome Actress Tamara Glynn, Best known for her work on such TV shows and movies as "Halloween 5" "Freddy's Nightmares" "Miami Vice" "Knots Landing" and SO much more! JOIN US!!!
Kevin McLean, I am the president & founding member of Knots For Change Inc.
We are a humanitarian and animal welfare organization dedicated to support those in need of help. Located in Toronto Ontario, Canada our products are trendy rope bracelets, with anchor clasps, emblazoned with a tag-word. The tag-word on each bracelet represents a specific cause, which will be matched with a charity. You see, Knots for Change's goal is to build relationships with charities worldwide.
Causes we Support
1. Animal Welfare
3. Medical Research & Prevention
5. Human Rights
7. World Aid & Development
8. Mental Health & Wellness
9. Health & Fitness
10. Child Development
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, that airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- The Committee - Best-selling author Terry E. Hill discusses his fourth novel ‘The Committee’, a beguiling tale that twirls Illuminati conspiracy, New Orleans voodoo, American politics and a subplot gay affair in a delicious twist of turbulence and turmoil.
- National Part for Stonewall – Chad Lord from the National Parks Conservation Association, talks about the campaign to preserve the area around Stonewall Inn in New York City, as the first LGBT-themed national park site.
- Colonel Charles Young – Dana Dierkes of Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks, explains how Col. Charles Young, who was appointed acting superintendent of Sequoia and General Grant national parks in 1903, became the first black superintendent of a national park.
- Oysters for Valentine’s Day with Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’, Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA.
- Love Potion cocktail recipe with mixologist Tyler Johnston, Yuma Landing Bar & Grill.
- Sweet Valentine’s Day Gifts & Treats in Yuma with Donna George of The Peanut Patch, and Debra Mansheim of Basket Creations & More.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, that airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Adam Roberts ‘The Compassionate Conservationist’, CEO of Born Free USA and the Born Free Foundation in the UK, talks about the recent Elephant Ivory Crush in Sri Lanka.
- Jay Seldin, internationally acclaimed and award-winning photographer, talks about the people and places portrayed in his new photo book ‘The Cuban’s’.
- Americana songstress Laney Jones talks about her new self-titled album, produced by Grammy-nominated David Plakon.
- Victoria Chick, artist and early 19th/20th century print collector, talks about acclaimed artist Milford Zornes.
Plus, mixologist Heather Witherington of Yuma Landing Bar & Grill, explains how to make her Mardi Gras inspired Pineapple Party Cocktail.
Welcome to ParanormalHooD Live Radio ,
Join us every Thursday night from 8-11pm Est and the HooDeeZ ( JiGGY & Co Host Smoke King along with Ghost , Buddy Greenberg , AstroNot , ET, Styck ,ThunderCat Animal and more take you on a Paranormal ride threw the HooD . Every week we present a live show with either a special guest(s) or topic nights . We cover all things paranormal and our brand of crazy talk where nothing is off limits . come experience the HooD side of the Paranormal and our personal experiences and beliefs . Everything from cryptozoology , ufology , religion , ghost , aliens , NASA , Near Death Experiences and more ! you can call in when the show goes live too listen at 646-929-2384 or press 1 to talk live with host(s) or guest(s). Or you can Listen/Chat/Sykpe into live call que and show via www.paranormalhood.com
We Are The Paranormal Voice Of The HooD
On this Episode of The Beautiful Butterfly Show we Welcome Our first sciene fiction Author Brian L. Thompson as we discuss his book "Reject High"
MEET OUR GUEST AUTHOR BRIAN L. THOMPSON: With five novels in print, including his highly-successful science-fiction teen
series, Reject High, Brian Thompson continues to shape his career as a storyteller who fuses high-concept plots with down-to-earth characters. As a child, Brian could always be found drawing superheroes or etching out action stories in a notebook. Leaning on his experience as a well-respected journalist and writer and with his love for science fiction classics, Brian formed Great Nation Publishing, LLC. – an independent publishing company aimed at promoting creative projects with integrity. Its published works include historical fiction novels The Lost Testament (2010), and The Revelation Gate (2011), with the latter landing on Amazon's Top 80 List for Historical Fiction-Africa. With those works under his belt, Brian turned to his first love of science fiction and released the dystopian/speculative fiction work, The Anarchists (2012) and introduced the Reject High series geared towards young adult readers. The Anarchists, Reject High (Book One of the Reject High Series) and Sophomore Freak (Book Two) have garnered a number of positive reviews and endorsements with Forgotten (2015) and Champion, Immortal (2016) on the horizon. When he is not urging others to pursue their writing passions, Thompson chases his own: preparing for the spring 2015 release of Forgotten, the third installment in the Reject High series, being a full-time high school English/Language Arts teacher, and co-running the day-to-day operations of Great Nation Publishing. A proud graduate of both Morehouse College and Temple University, Thompson and his family live in East Metro Atlanta, Georgia.
in Self Help
3pm ET / 2pm CT / 1pm MT / 12pm PT
(Outside US: Dial 00 + 1 + 646-727-1711)
Viki Winterton interviews Tom Bird!
Tom Bird, the Book Whisperer, is the author of 27 books, including #1 Amazon Best Seller You Can Write Your Book in a Weekend. He is also the inspiration and guidance behind over 20 of his authors landing places as Amazon Best Sellers in just the last year. According to The New York Times, Tom is an author's oracle, a crystal clear, heartfelt voice crying out to the 81% of us who feel we have books stuck inside.
Tom's books and lectures are direct to the point and always entertaining, offering us exactly what we need to overcome the obstacles of writing and publishing in the easiest, most successful and effective ways possible. Over the last three decades, Tom has shared his Tom Bird Method with over 80,000 aspiring authors at more than 120 of the finest colleges and universities in the US, including The College of William and Mary, Duke University and The University of Arizona. His ‘Write Your Best Seller in a Weekend’ Retreats are attended by authors worldwide.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (8 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (4 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (3 chatters)
- The David Bowers (3 chatters)
- PTRNEspanol (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Liquid Libations Radio (2 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Progressive Politcs Tennessee Style (2 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (1 chatters)
- Platinum Ruby Radio (1 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (1 chatters)