SORT BY Relevancy
Ed Wolfe, a Bremerton lawyer and former U.S. State Department official, is running for Kitsap County Commissioner. With his extensive service in all three branches of government (executive, legislative, judicial) and impressive resume in civic and business arenas, he is lauded across all aisles as the refreshing change needed in government. Tune in to hear his thoughts on what it takes to be a leader in the 21st century, and the importance of bringing balance back to the political and policy process.
Lary Coppola, Pres/CEO of Wet Apple Media and former Mayor of Port Orchard shares his thoughts about the ongoing legal battle between Kitsap County Prosecutor's Office and Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club.
Ken Sethney is a lifelong entrepreneur, early tech adopter, marketing coach, and volunteer business mentor. Join us as we discuss efforts to build Kitsap SCORE, a local branch of a national organization designed to help Kitsap County residents start, grow and successfully exit their own business ventures.
Charles Keating, president of West Sound Technology Association, will join others in discussion about highlights and important takeaways from WSTA's annual summit with keynote Renee Radcliff Sinclair - who recently retired as head of Strategic Initiative for Apple, Inc. The topics included education, technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
If you attended and want to share your thoughts, call in!
soros is a nazi,,a very dangerous manipulator,,ill explain,,,ebola is being used to divert attention,,period
On this episode we will talk with Mark Johnson Who is running for Hernando county Florida School Board of District 1.We will discuss what he intends to try and accomplish with 3D Printing Technology as well as things he has already Accomplished foe the district. We will also have Stasyi Barth with an announcement of the Border Shut Down.Tonite at 6:30pm eastern & 3:30pm pacific at www.blogtalkradio.com/patriotnation
Susan Burton, noted South Los Angeles Community Activist, and other Community Activists will participate in a dialogue about the state of our communities, today. The topic is Proposition 47! Very important to our incarcerated neighbors! It is on the November ballot. Tune in to hear What Proposition 47 is about. Call in. Comment. This is YOUR SHOW!! Your opportunity to speak YOUR MIND!
According to a recent newspaper article,
"I would also call your attention to the recent landmark study requested by Placer County. The study, after surveying its justice system, recommended a reduction of jail admissions, and an increase in drug detoxification and mental health treatment services coupled with an expansion of other rehabilitation services.
There is widespread support for Prop 47 from a diverse range of law enforcement, public safety, judicial and elected public officials as well as the faith based community — see www.safety and schools.com.
“In the spirit of advocating for an informed public, I encourage you to carefully assess the arguments offered by the bill’s opponents. To my mind, they are driven by a punishment first ideology, rather than any fact-based assessment.” Whyman (Oct., 2014)
“Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable”
Thomas Fortenberry, TLW Senior Producer
Bernard Roe, Vice President Charlotte Mecklenburg Chapter-NCBLC; TLW Associate Producer
Dr. Grace Liem-Galloway, Chair Carbarrus County Democratic Party
Jennifer Roberts, Mayoral Candidate, Charlotte NC
Join us for a conversation with Chava Kintisch, Esq., Director of Civic and Government Affairs for the Disability Rights Network of Pennsylvania (DRN), about the new federal regulations for Medicaid home and community-based services now in effect. These regulations require Pennsylvania to ensure that its Medicaid home and community-based waiver services are provided through a person-centered planning process and provided in appropriate, integrated settings.
We'll discuss what the term Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) means, what person centered planning is all about, how it impacts residents of the Commonwealth with disability waivers, the Department of Human Service's (formerly DPW) transition plan, and much more.
New regulations for Home and Community Based Waivers - Large Print, click here.
More about the new HCBS settings rule and steps each state is making to comply, click here.
PA Department of Public Welfare HCBS information, click here.
PA Independent Living Radio Show is brought to you every Friday at 12:00 pm EST/EDT by The Arc of Luzerne County. Please consider a donation in support of our work to help improve the quality of life for people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and their families.
Thanks for listening!
Join us as we learn about Essential Oils; we'll discuss what they are, their applications and the don’ts!!!
Our special guest, Tyreese Joseph, will cover these questions and so much more. Ty, as most people call her is a stay-at-home wife and mother. She is also pursuing a double major in Communication and Marketing. Born in Baltimore, MD she now calls North Carolina, her home, for the past 15 years. The state is dear to her, she says, not just because up until one generation ago her maternal ancestors had settled in Sampson County since 1860"s, but also because of the powerful life changing events that have happened since she came to the state back in 1999. She meet and married a Godly man, gave birth to her only son after 5 years of trying and most importantly, God led her to a wonderful church and she accepted Christ as her Savior. Ty's guiding belief is that our God is a good and loving God and He has made every provision for every aspect of her being, I know He loved me enough to send His only begotten Son to die for me and save my soul, Ty states. How can I believe He would be remiss in caring for my physical needs as well? So, when I found relief for an ongoing issue using the oil of a particular ordinary plant, I was hooked on essential oils!
If you would like more information about Young Living Essential Oils contact Tyreeese 919.353.2798 Email: email@example.com or visitwww.essentialdrops.com Products Include: essential oils, nutritional supplements, personal care products, skin care products, hair care products, bath & shower products, cooking products, dental hygiene products, safe kids products, diffusers, multivitamins, probiotics, a green natural household cleaner, and one of the highest antioxidant goji wolfberries juices on the market - NingXia Red.
Early voting begins 10/23/14 in Guilford County. Listen in or call in to hear the views of Danny Rogers to be better educated when you go to the polls
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (189 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (127 chatters)
- Straitway (64 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (35 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (32 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (20 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (0 chatters)