SORT BY Relevancy
Kingdom of Heaven
-Read Matt 26: 1-5 Plot to Kill Jesus
-His own ppl plotted to take his life. Betrayal. You must stay in a place of forgiveness no matter what ppl do, say, plot, plan, and form against you.
-Read Matt 26: 6-13 The Anointing at Bethany of Jesus
-Anger came upon his disciples.
-Jesus was anointed before he was crucified
-Read Matt 26: 14-16 Judas agreed to betray Jesus. He was a thief and an angry man
-Read Matt 26:17-25 Jesus Celebrates Passover – Jewish customs
-Read Matt 26:18-30 The Lord’s Supper Communion
-You can take it daily. I read the Lord’s prayer and read the Lord’s supper and take communion. My body has not been sick in over a year. When I did feel a little sick it went away, because of communion daily. You can sing after you take communion and it could be about the blood or whatever God lays on your heart.
Kingdom of Heaven
Study Matt 26 – Jesus – Predicts Peter’s Denial, Prayer in the Garden, Betrayal and Arrest in the Garden
-Read Matt 26: 31-35 Predict’s Peter’s Denial
-V 31 Jesus said all would be made to stumble. Bc He had to go to the cross
-V 35 All said that they would not deny Him.
-Read Matt 26:36-46 Prayer in The Garden
-Jesus had to pray and prepare himself before He went to the cross
-This was the hardest thing He had to do for us all
-He was under great stress but He was ready after praying 3 times.
-He went to God 3 times that not his will But God’s will be done in his life.
-There are times we have to tell God how we feel bc it is on our heart but we should always end it with God’s will being done in our lives bc he always knows what is best for us. When you are in a situation, you may feel like what you are doing or thinking is right at that moment but always be open for God to change your heart and mind at any time concerning what you are dealing with at that time.
-Read Matt 26: 47-56 Betrayal and Arrest
-Judas is revealed as the betrayer
-All the disciples fled. They had to in order for the scriptures to be fulfilled.
-There are times in our lives that we may feel alone in what we dealing with but remember that God is always right there with us as we walk thru all situations
-Many are the afflictions of the righteous but God delivers us out of them all.
Kingdom of Heaven
- Read Matt 24: 32-35 Parable of the Fig Tree
- Do you understand the times and the timing of things in your life?
- Read Matt 24: 36-44 Will you be ready?
- You must always be ready for the coming of the LORD everyday. Do not slack or take things for granted. You must always be ready for Jesus return. You should be working until the end.
- Read Matt 24: 45-51 Which one are your in the kingdom? Faithful or Evil servant
- You have to choose whether you will be faithful or unfaithful, a wise or follish virgin, the first son who said no but repents and did his work or the second son who committed that he would do his work and never did anything.
- Jesus has really made this walk easy for us because he was and will always be our example. Jesus has given us the answers to every situation and he has shown us the right way to do and handle things in our lives.
Are you going to love Him with just your words but not commitment or are you in love with Him by your actions that show how you love him because you care more about Him than what he can do for you or give to you
Kingdom of Heaven
-Read Matt 24: 1-14 Sign of the Times
-Do you understand the times and are you ready?
-V8 - This is the beginning of sorrows. We have to understand that these things must happen and will come to pass but it is the beginning.
-This is the beginning of a great divide that will occur in the church. You will see who is hot versus who is lukewarm for God. Those that are lukewarm their love will grow cold and they will turn away.
-Reread V12 -14 – When you are hot in your love for God you will endure because you not only Love God but you are in love with God therefore you will have a strength and trust that will help you make it and last until the end. God means more to you than anything even your life.
-So you must understand that the gospel/Good News must be preached thru out the whole earth before the end comes. Will you be apart of God’s team? Will you be a disciple for Jesus Christ?
-Read Matt 24: 15-28 Tribulation
-V20 and v21 – Hoping Your flight (escape) not be at a certain time and look at the fact that this time will be the worst ever in creation of anguish, pain and suffering than any time past present or future point blank.
-V22 – mercy will be given during this time because of God’s chosen ones.
-V27 and v 28 – give the true account of Jesus Return!!!
-Read Matt 24: 29-31 Jesus Return
Kingdom of Heaven
Study Matt 21 – Body of Christ – Are you the first son or second son, the just or unjust son, righteous or unrighteous son?
- Read Matt 21: 28-32– Parable of Two Sons
- First Son – Said that he would not work in His vineyard and later repented and did the work
- Second Son –Said that he would work in His vineyard and never did what he promised. His heart was far from what he said in his words.
- This parable is dealing with your integrity in serving God with your whole heart and doing what you promised. It also shows if you told him no and you realized that it was a mistake take the time to repent and talk to God about doing His work for Him.
- The first son made a mistake and the second son committed iniquity because he chose to not do what he promised.
- Never make a commitment or vow unless you know that you will do it from your heart. God warns about making vows and tells us not the do them. Sometimes you need to think, wait and pray before you give an answer to any commitment so that you will not be moved by emotions but by obedience and the will of God for your life.
Read Scripture about making vows – Matt 5: 33-37
Order a Copy - http://fhu2.org/K140806.html
Cure Stress - http://curestressdevice.com/device
Host: Roy Masters
Roy discussed being a fisher of men.
Russ says, "The Kingdom of Heaven can be found by not trying".
Amy is living with an abusive boyfriend.
Arlene has had colon surgery.
Ruth feels anger around her husband.
Matt 26: 57 - 75 Jesus First Trial and Peter's Denies Jesus
- Read Matt 26: 57-68 Jesus on Trial with Sanhedrins
- V 58 Peter followed Jesus high priest courtyard
- V 60 They were trying to find false witnesses but could not find any that the time
- V 64 – reference Ps 110:1 and Dan 7:13
- V 67 – reference IS 50:6
- Read Matt 26:69 Peter denies Jesus 3 times
- V 70 Peter’s first denial
- V 72 Peter’s second denial
- V 74 Peter’s third denial and the cock crowed
- V 75 Peter remembered what Jesus said to him and he was deeply grieved
- Peter really believed that he would never betray Jesus, especially sense he was so close to Him but he did not know what he would do under pressure.
- Jesus already knew and He was preparing him for what he would do.
Matthew 25:1-13 (KJV)
1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.