SORT BY Relevancy
Kingdom of Heaven
- Read Matt 24: 32-35 Parable of the Fig Tree
- Do you understand the times and the timing of things in your life?
- Read Matt 24: 36-44 Will you be ready?
- You must always be ready for the coming of the LORD everyday. Do not slack or take things for granted. You must always be ready for Jesus return. You should be working until the end.
- Read Matt 24: 45-51 Which one are your in the kingdom? Faithful or Evil servant
- You have to choose whether you will be faithful or unfaithful, a wise or follish virgin, the first son who said no but repents and did his work or the second son who committed that he would do his work and never did anything.
- Jesus has really made this walk easy for us because he was and will always be our example. Jesus has given us the answers to every situation and he has shown us the right way to do and handle things in our lives.
Are you going to love Him with just your words but not commitment or are you in love with Him by your actions that show how you love him because you care more about Him than what he can do for you or give to you
Kingdom of Heaven
Study Matt 21 – Body of Christ – Are you the first son or second son, the just or unjust son, righteous or unrighteous son?
- Read Matt 21: 28-32– Parable of Two Sons
- First Son – Said that he would not work in His vineyard and later repented and did the work
- Second Son –Said that he would work in His vineyard and never did what he promised. His heart was far from what he said in his words.
- This parable is dealing with your integrity in serving God with your whole heart and doing what you promised. It also shows if you told him no and you realized that it was a mistake take the time to repent and talk to God about doing His work for Him.
- The first son made a mistake and the second son committed iniquity because he chose to not do what he promised.
- Never make a commitment or vow unless you know that you will do it from your heart. God warns about making vows and tells us not the do them. Sometimes you need to think, wait and pray before you give an answer to any commitment so that you will not be moved by emotions but by obedience and the will of God for your life.
Read Scripture about making vows – Matt 5: 33-37
Order a Copy - http://fhu2.org/K140806.html
Cure Stress - http://curestressdevice.com/device
Host: Roy Masters
Roy discussed being a fisher of men.
Russ says, "The Kingdom of Heaven can be found by not trying".
Amy is living with an abusive boyfriend.
Arlene has had colon surgery.
Ruth feels anger around her husband.
Matthew 25:1-13 (KJV)
1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
in The Bible
HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD. MY ASSIGNMENT IS TO TELL YOU TO "REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND."
MATTHEW 3:2 JOHN THE BAPTIST COMMANDED REPENT, THEN HE TELLS US WHY.
MATTHEW 4:12-17, JESUS BEGAN HIS MINISTRY IN GALILEE OF THE GENTILES; SAYING "REPENT: FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND," (NEAR YOU).
MARK 1:1-15. AGAIN JESUS SAYS REPENT, AGAIN HE TELLS US WHY; "THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND," THEN JESUS TOLD US TO BELIEVE THE GOSPEL.
All those of us that are currently living on this planet are living in the Kingdom of Satan. The question is, though we live in the Kingdom of Satan, which Kingdom do we serve? I personnally serve the Kingdon of Heaven (GOD). During this episode we will examine what efforts one must make to assure that they are serving the Kingdom of their choice.We must always remember it is the job of Satan to trick us into serving him while quite often we may think we are serving the Lord. Please tune into this Divinely inspired presentation.
An exciting bible study on the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Heaven. Join us as we share revelation knowledge as given by the Spirit of God concerning the advancement of the Kingdom of God. Shatter religious precepts and habits by learning the truth. And the truth you know and apply, will indeed make you free. We're tipping over "sacred cows" so to speak. You won't want to miss a single episode.