SORT BY Relevancy
Kingdom of Heaven
- Read Matt 24: 32-35 Parable of the Fig Tree
- Do you understand the times and the timing of things in your life?
- Read Matt 24: 36-44 Will you be ready?
- You must always be ready for the coming of the LORD everyday. Do not slack or take things for granted. You must always be ready for Jesus return. You should be working until the end.
- Read Matt 24: 45-51 Which one are your in the kingdom? Faithful or Evil servant
- You have to choose whether you will be faithful or unfaithful, a wise or follish virgin, the first son who said no but repents and did his work or the second son who committed that he would do his work and never did anything.
- Jesus has really made this walk easy for us because he was and will always be our example. Jesus has given us the answers to every situation and he has shown us the right way to do and handle things in our lives.
Are you going to love Him with just your words but not commitment or are you in love with Him by your actions that show how you love him because you care more about Him than what he can do for you or give to you
Kingdom of Heaven
Study Matt 18 – Body of Christ – Which one are you in the kingdom of heaven?
- Read Matt 18:1-5 – Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
- Read Matt 18: 6-9 – Offenses
- Read Matt 18:10-14 – The Lost Sheep
- Read Matt 18:15-20 – Handling offense with a sinning brother
- Read Matt 18:21-35 – Unforgiving Servant
- Read Matt 5:7 The merciful
Kingdom of Heaven
Study Matt 21 – Body of Christ – Are you the first son or second son, the just or unjust son, righteous or unrighteous son?
- Read Matt 21: 28-32– Parable of Two Sons
- First Son – Said that he would not work in His vineyard and later repented and did the work
- Second Son –Said that he would work in His vineyard and never did what he promised. His heart was far from what he said in his words.
- This parable is dealing with your integrity in serving God with your whole heart and doing what you promised. It also shows if you told him no and you realized that it was a mistake take the time to repent and talk to God about doing His work for Him.
- The first son made a mistake and the second son committed iniquity because he chose to not do what he promised.
- Never make a commitment or vow unless you know that you will do it from your heart. God warns about making vows and tells us not the do them. Sometimes you need to think, wait and pray before you give an answer to any commitment so that you will not be moved by emotions but by obedience and the will of God for your life.
Read Scripture about making vows – Matt 5: 33-37
The kingdom of Heaven
Study Matt 13 – Grounds; Wheat and Tares; Mustard Seed; Hidden Treasure; Pearl of Great Price
-Body Of Christ – Which one are you in the kingdom of heaven?
-Read Matt 13:1-9 – 4 Types of Ground
-Read Matt 13: 10-17 – Purpose of Parables
-Read Matt 13:18-23 – Explanation of the 4 types of Grounds
-Read Matt 13:24-30 – Wheat and Tares
-Read Matt 13:31-32 – Mustard Seed
-Read Matt 13:33 – Leavened
-Read Matt 13:34-35 – Prophecy and Parables
-Read Matt 13:36-43 – Explanation of the Wheat and Tares and Rev 3:7-13 – The faithful Church
-Read Matt 13:44-46 – Hidden Treasure and the Pearl of Great Price
-Are you God pleasers from your heart or man pleasers?
No in motive your heart to get things from God but truly loving God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength.
-Both the righteous and unrighteous will be in operation until Jesus returns. You have to decide which one you want to be in His Kingdom.
Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Mar_10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
Luk_8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.