SORT BY Relevancy
Kingdom of Heaven
- Read Matt 24: 32-35 Parable of the Fig Tree
- Do you understand the times and the timing of things in your life?
- Read Matt 24: 36-44 Will you be ready?
- You must always be ready for the coming of the LORD everyday. Do not slack or take things for granted. You must always be ready for Jesus return. You should be working until the end.
- Read Matt 24: 45-51 Which one are your in the kingdom? Faithful or Evil servant
- You have to choose whether you will be faithful or unfaithful, a wise or follish virgin, the first son who said no but repents and did his work or the second son who committed that he would do his work and never did anything.
- Jesus has really made this walk easy for us because he was and will always be our example. Jesus has given us the answers to every situation and he has shown us the right way to do and handle things in our lives.
Are you going to love Him with just your words but not commitment or are you in love with Him by your actions that show how you love him because you care more about Him than what he can do for you or give to you
Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Mar_10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
Luk_8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.
Kingdom of Heaven
Study Matt 18 – Body of Christ – Which one are you in the kingdom of heaven?
- Read Matt 18:1-5 – Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
- Read Matt 18: 6-9 – Offenses
- Read Matt 18:10-14 – The Lost Sheep
- Read Matt 18:15-20 – Handling offense with a sinning brother
- Read Matt 18:21-35 – Unforgiving Servant
- Read Matt 5:7 The merciful
Kingdom of Heaven
Study Matt 21 – Body of Christ – Are you the first son or second son, the just or unjust son, righteous or unrighteous son?
- Read Matt 21: 28-32– Parable of Two Sons
- First Son – Said that he would not work in His vineyard and later repented and did the work
- Second Son –Said that he would work in His vineyard and never did what he promised. His heart was far from what he said in his words.
- This parable is dealing with your integrity in serving God with your whole heart and doing what you promised. It also shows if you told him no and you realized that it was a mistake take the time to repent and talk to God about doing His work for Him.
- The first son made a mistake and the second son committed iniquity because he chose to not do what he promised.
- Never make a commitment or vow unless you know that you will do it from your heart. God warns about making vows and tells us not the do them. Sometimes you need to think, wait and pray before you give an answer to any commitment so that you will not be moved by emotions but by obedience and the will of God for your life.
Read Scripture about making vows – Matt 5: 33-37
The kingdom of Heaven
Study Matt 13 – Grounds; Wheat and Tares; Mustard Seed; Hidden Treasure; Pearl of Great Price
-Body Of Christ – Which one are you in the kingdom of heaven?
-Read Matt 13:1-9 – 4 Types of Ground
-Read Matt 13: 10-17 – Purpose of Parables
-Read Matt 13:18-23 – Explanation of the 4 types of Grounds
-Read Matt 13:24-30 – Wheat and Tares
-Read Matt 13:31-32 – Mustard Seed
-Read Matt 13:33 – Leavened
-Read Matt 13:34-35 – Prophecy and Parables
-Read Matt 13:36-43 – Explanation of the Wheat and Tares and Rev 3:7-13 – The faithful Church
-Read Matt 13:44-46 – Hidden Treasure and the Pearl of Great Price
-Are you God pleasers from your heart or man pleasers?
No in motive your heart to get things from God but truly loving God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength.
-Both the righteous and unrighteous will be in operation until Jesus returns. You have to decide which one you want to be in His Kingdom.
Kingdom of Heaven
Study Matt 5 – Body of Christ – Which one are you in the kingdom of heaven?
-Read Matt 5:1-12 - Be Attitudes
-V4 – Is 57:18 Mourners of backsliders
-V5 – Gal 5:22-23 Fruit of the Holy Spirit
-V6 – Ps 34:19 Many are the afflications of the righteous but God delivers them out of all their troubles.
-V7 – Merciful people stay at a place of forgiveness on the inside… They will always show mercy to people/situation done to them… so whatever you sow that shall you reap.
-V8 - Prov 22:11
-V9 – Eph 6:15 – your feet are shod with the gospel of peace
-Read Matt 5:43-48 – Love your enemies
Complimentary - Antidoteforall.com
Host: Roy Masters
Roy discussed whatever the kingdom of heaven is, it is within you.
Paul does not know how to deal with his sister.
Dan is taking tranquilizers.
Order a Copy - http://fhu2.org/K150722.html
Cure Stress - http://curestressdevice.com/device
Check Out - FhuEngland.com
Kingdom of Heaven
-Read Matt 26: 1-5 Plot to Kill Jesus
-His own ppl plotted to take his life. Betrayal. You must stay in a place of forgiveness no matter what ppl do, say, plot, plan, and form against you.
-Read Matt 26: 6-13 The Anointing at Bethany of Jesus
-Anger came upon his disciples.
-Jesus was anointed before he was crucified
-Read Matt 26: 14-16 Judas agreed to betray Jesus. He was a thief and an angry man
-Read Matt 26:17-25 Jesus Celebrates Passover – Jewish customs
-Read Matt 26:18-30 The Lord’s Supper Communion
-You can take it daily. I read the Lord’s prayer and read the Lord’s supper and take communion. My body has not been sick in over a year. When I did feel a little sick it went away, because of communion daily. You can sing after you take communion and it could be about the blood or whatever God lays on your heart.
Repent For The Kingdom Of Heaven Is At Hand
And leaving Nazareth, He came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is by the sea, in the regions of Zebulun and Naphtali,
14 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying:
15 "The land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, By the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles:
16 The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned."
17 From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Matt. 4:13-17 (NKJV)
TODAYS IMPORTANT TRUTH: WHEN GOD’S KINGDOM COMES WE ARE FACED WITH A CHOICE: LIGHT OR DARKNES. DEATH OR LIFE. TURN FROM YOUR SIN AND TRUST IN JESUS TO RECEIVE LIFE.
REPENT TO BE CONVERTED AND TO RECEIVE REFRESHING.
19 Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,
20 and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before,
21 whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. Acts 3:19-21 (NKJV)
REPENTANCE MEANS TURNING FROM YOUR SIN AND TRUSTING IN JESUS.
2.RECOGNIZE THAT YOUR SIN IS SEPARATED FROM YOU.
3. WALK AND OPERATE IN YOUR IDENTITY IN JESUS CHRIST.
Kingdom of Heaven
-Read Matt 24: 1-14 Sign of the Times
-Do you understand the times and are you ready?
-V8 - This is the beginning of sorrows. We have to understand that these things must happen and will come to pass but it is the beginning.
-This is the beginning of a great divide that will occur in the church. You will see who is hot versus who is lukewarm for God. Those that are lukewarm their love will grow cold and they will turn away.
-Reread V12 -14 – When you are hot in your love for God you will endure because you not only Love God but you are in love with God therefore you will have a strength and trust that will help you make it and last until the end. God means more to you than anything even your life.
-So you must understand that the gospel/Good News must be preached thru out the whole earth before the end comes. Will you be apart of God’s team? Will you be a disciple for Jesus Christ?
-Read Matt 24: 15-28 Tribulation
-V20 and v21 – Hoping Your flight (escape) not be at a certain time and look at the fact that this time will be the worst ever in creation of anguish, pain and suffering than any time past present or future point blank.
-V22 – mercy will be given during this time because of God’s chosen ones.
-V27 and v 28 – give the true account of Jesus Return!!!
-Read Matt 24: 29-31 Jesus Return
Join Host Live Chats
- GGT183 (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (2 chatters)
- Kshell (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SoSincere (1 chatters)