SORT BY Relevancy
Join us every Friday for The Best of The JEWEL Network, where we go through the years and bring the finest episodes from our archives! Visit facebook.com/thejewelnetwork or twitter.com/thejewelnetwork and let us know what shows you want to hear using the hashtag #TJNFAVORITESFRIDAYS
1. DJ MISS C BROWN - Intro
2. OPENING - BY Grant Body-P
3. R.KELLY & JAY-Z - Best Of Both Worlds
4. ASHANTI F/ NOTORIOUS B.I.G, - Unfoolish
5. TYGA F/ CHRIS BROWN - F**k For The Road
6. BOBBY VALENTINO - Tell Me
7. AARON HALL F/ REDMAN - Curiosity (Remix)
8. TOTAL F/ MA$E - Tell Me What You Want
9. GUY - Her
10. SWV F/ REDMAN - Lose My Cool
11. BLACKSTREET F/ SWV/CRAIG MACK - Tonight's The Night
12. KEITH SWEAT F/ KUT KLOSE - Get Up On It
13. MYA - On One
14. AB - A Quarter After Morning
15. MUSIC SOULCHILD - Make You Happy
16. MONTELL JORDAN - I Like
17. RAHEEM DEVAUGHN - Guess Who Loves You More
18. MARY J. BLIGE F/ METHOD MAN - Love At First Sight
19. SYBIL - Don't Make Me Over
20. THE BRAXTONS - So Many Ways
21. AALIYAH - We Need A Resolution
22. CHANGING FACES - I Got Somebody Else
23. JOE - Stutter
24. KREPT & KONAN F/ JEREMIH, BEENIE MAN & POPCAAN - Freak Of The Week (Remix)
25. 112 - Peaches & Cream
26. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE F/ T.I. - My Love
27. ERIC ROBERSON - Borrow You
28. LL COOL J - Around The Way Girl
29. DYNASTY - Tell Me (Do You Want My Love)
30. RICK JAMES & THE TEMPTATIONS - Standing On The Top
31. JODECI - What About Us (Rare Mr Dalvin Remix)
32. MARVIN GAYE - Life Is A Game Of Give And Take
33. DA BRAT F/ TYRESE - Whatcha Like
34. B2K F/ FABOLOUS - Badaboom
35. MONICA F/ NAUGHTY BY NATURE - Ain't Nobody
36. GINA THOMPSON F/ RAEKWON, MIKE NITTY & CRAIG MACK - The Things You Do (Remix)
37. MARY J. BLIGE F/ LIL KIM - I Can Love You Better
38. NOTORIOUS B.I.G. One More Chance
39. HEATHER VICTORIA - Nobody
40. DONELL JONES - You Should Know
Kevin Lewis makes his return to the show as we breakdown everything upcoming in Week 5. Every Single game discussed, Week 5 Daily Picks and if we have time our NFL picks. Make sure to check out FantasySavvy.com tomorrow and early Sunday morning for our DFS lineups and Best in the Business Player Rankings. Follow us on Twitter @ FantasySavvy
Thirdphaseofmoon Share your UFO Experience to the World Live On Air Around the World! Share in Disclosure! Do you believe you can summon ufos! Is Disclosure around the corner? What about lake monsters, do they exsist?
Tonight live on air Blake Cousins Take your calls from around the world! 347-934-0378 12 midnight eastern 9pm western!
in Indie Music
ROAD TO STARDOM RADIO AND SIXEYES RADIO ARE SHARING THE AIRWAVES TONITE
GOODY GOOD YOU ARE TUNED INTO FRIDAY NITE INDIE MIX WITH YOUR HOST MSGIGO TONITE YOU WILL HEAR NOTHING BUT THE BEST IN INDIE MUSIC SO SIT BACK AND RELAX AND ENJOY
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MUSIC HIT US UP AT 844-474-9393 EXT: 608
WUZ GOODY GOOD: ROAD TO STARDOM IS GOODY GOOD
Join Fasho J on Free4All/Freestyle Friday. Anything can happen, Cyphers, Rap Battles, Humor, Laughter all wrapped up in one show. So if you got what it takes bring the best bars you have and get in the battles along with your sense of humor to enjoy a nite of fun with us on the Best Radio Show Around..
in Pop Culture
Writer/critic Bennet Pomerantz host media guests on the Betty Award winning ANYTHING GOES
His guest is Ga Hauser
Award-winning author G.A. Hauser was born in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, USA and attended university in New York City. She moved to Seattle, Washington where she worked as a patrol officer with the Seattle Police Department. In early 2000 G.A. moved to Hertfordshire, England where she began her writing in earnest and published her first book, In the Shadow of Alexander. Now a full-time writer, G.A. has written over 100 novels, including several best-sellers of gay fiction. GA is also the Executive Producer for her first feature film, CAPITAL GAMES which is now available on DVD and in the midst of production for her second interracial gay romance film NAKED DRAGON which she has not only produced but directed.
For more information on other books by G.A., visit the author at her official website.
G.A. has won awards from All Romance eBooks for Best Author 2010, 2009, Best Novel 2008, Mile High, and Best Author 2008, Best Novel 2007, Secrets and Misdemeanors, Best Author 2007.
Great things come best from those who offer personal experience, tragedy, and triumph...Elvira Guzman has found her CROWN in Public Relations and Marketing as ELVIE G PR..working for and alongside other great talents as a PUBLICIST..Executive Producer...Branding Director to motivate her to DREAM BIGGER! Smooches Radio Gets CLOSE...a personal look at her best selling book "Your Blueprint: An Interactive Guide to Remembering your True Purpose...designed to help you REDISCOVER where you are going. We are honored and pleased to offer our listening audience a broadcast in Humble Beginnings....ELVIE G PR is a catalyst for our loyal listening entrepreNEWrs. Join us as we explore the open DOOR, the industry Portal, and important SCANDALous facts about the entertainment business tonite on the #1 INDEPENDENT WOMAN OWNED RADIO ADVENTURE SMOOCHING your LIFE! 11PM ET...Call 626-213-5635
Follow FB: Elvie G PR
IT'S FORGETABOUT IT FRIDAY, 10/9. THE LICENSE STORY, THE GUY NEXT TO ME ON THE PLANE WITH A HOOK NO HAND, I THREW SOME GUYS FISH BACK IN THE WATER, THEY WERE FLOPPING ALL AROUND US. TODAY'S GONNA BE A FUN SHOW - I DID A FREE WILLIE! JUST TUNE IN AT: www.blogtalkradio.com/vinnydevingo OR CALL TO LISTEN OR CHAT AT: 646 716 4343 TONIGHT AT 7PM, E.S.T. DON'T FORGET!!!
Challenges don't mean you are losing but that you are waiting on God the Father through Jesus Christ to open up the Red Sea so you can walk over into His best on dry ground. Waiting for God best which is right for you. Many people live in this that it beats nothing rather than the fields of blessings upon blessings. Don't worry about challenges for they are holding you back from making a terrible decision that will cost you from entering the land of glorious beauty. I love you!
The best medicine for building and keeping strong, long lasting relationships is to take care of yourself as well as your relationships!
Encourage and aid those around you to get check ups regularly....MOST IMPORTANTLY GET YOURS TOO!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress