SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in and join me as I welcome this week's guest.
Author Kimberley Reeves joins me on the Indie Books Show this week to talk about her book: Whispers to the Heart.
When Detective Mac Logan receives a frantic call from a woman claiming she knows a murder is about to take place because of a psychic vision, his first reaction is to write her off as a certified nutcase. But when he discovers a young woman has recently been reported missing, Mac feels compelled to check it out. As he and the psychic, Rennie O’Neal, race against time to find the woman before it’s too late, a grudging admiration and belief in Rennie’s abilities begins to form. But she is not the only one hearing voices. Drawn to the beautiful, fascinating woman, Mac is soon hearing voices too; whispers to the heart that tell him what he feels for Rennie is much more than admiration.
Tune in Friday at 11AM EST or listen to the archive.
For more information about Kimberley Reeves and her books:
Steve Gordon and Dana Reeves talk about services-based startup ideas for people who don't create or manufacture physical products. Call (713) 955-0714 to join the conversation and share your small business ideas!
Steve Gordon and Dana Reeves are back in the studio today with a mashup of topics - business, travel, sports (specifically the Dolphins much improved performance this week against the Bears!) Call (713) 955-0714 to join the conversation and tell us what's on your mind this Monday morning.
The Head DiVA In Charge is BACK with a interview that is bound to take the airwaves by storm!
Domestic Violence is serious! And we discuss EVERYTHING....from why, how and who with Sisters4Sisters, Inc. Founder Carolyn-White Washington and Full Figured Fierce CEO Dionne Reeves! THIS IS AN INTERVIEW YOU CAN'T MISS!
Steve Gordon and Dana Reeves discuss all-things funding on today's show. As a business owner, there may come a time when you're ready to bring on an investor to help you grow and expand. How do you know if you're ready for funding? What options are available and which one is right for you? Where do you find funding? How do you actually ask for money? What can you expect from an investor and how will your company change as a result? Tune in to get answers to all these questions - including some exclusive advice from a special guest (we're keeping their identity a secret until the show!)
Steve Gordon and Dana Reeves welcome Jimmy Pomerance, founder and CEO of Impact Speakers, to the show.
Jimmy brings over 15 years of experience teaching, training and coaching sales professionals across many industries, and has a great passion for sales, presentation and speaking. Jimmy served as the National Sales Training Director for AIG/Sun America and a Divisional Sales Manager for Sun Life Financial. During those years, he created and instituted several sales training programs for new hires, sales associates and top management.
Improving your presentation skills is important because the more memorable, impactful, and effective your presentations are, the more both you and your audience will get out of the learning and sharing experience of a meeting, lecture, or workshop (or whatever else your presentation is for). A great presentation can change the world, change your business, or just as importantly, inspire others.
Learn more about Jimmy and Impact Speakers at www.ImpactSpeakers.com.
Steve Gordon and Dana Reeves will be talking with Allison Stackpole, founder and lead designer of BLO Vintage Jewelry, about how she got her start, where her inspiration comes from, the challenges - and joys - of having her pieces sold in retail locations nationwide, and the role philanthropy plays in her business.
BLO Vintage is a unique Atlanta-based jewelry line that incorporates vintage and antique whistles, harmonicas, and pitch pipes into each piece, combining elements of design, history and personal safety. BLO Vintage offers five collections: Breathe, Boheme, Harmony, Dream, and Pitch. Each design incorporates a vintage or antique whistle, harmonica or pitch pipe, varying from a beautifully crafted railroad station Masters's whistle, circa 19th century England, to a petite, sweet-sounding sterling silver toy whistle from America in the 70s. Designed with a sense of whimsy and combining form with function, BLO Vintage offers a truly unique experience for the wearer. Through her extraordinary line of one of kind pieces, Allison uses a variety of mixed metals, rich deerskins, vintage silks and organic stones which are all blended to enhance the history and personality of each unique piece. BLO Vintage is a proud supporter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
The Literary Corner Aspires to Inspire and for that reason we are excited to present to some & introduce to others, none other than the Celebrity Chef with The Best, Chef Von! Tonight we will be discussing some of the Chef’s current projects as well as his future ventures, this man has a lot in the works and will be sharing it with us here on “The Literary Corner.
We will also be giving you everything you need to know about the Party of the Year, being held at Baltimore City’s Premier Upscale Restaurant & Ultra Lounge…OXYGEN. Everybody Loves Chef Von & Everybody Will Be In The Building Showing Love For This Turned Up Event, “TheSoulWriter” Is Putting YOU on Point.
ATL, NY, Miami & the entire DMV will be celebrating with Celebrity Chef Von! Join me on Wednesday night from 10-11 PM EST @ (347) 884-8924 or listen from you’re computer & chat with other listeners at http://tobtr.com/s/6988619 If You Can’t Stand The Heat…Get Out The Kitchen! Chef Von is in the Building!
Today Steve Gordon and Dana Reeves will be be talking about branding and marketing with special guest, Mitchell Bloom, about the impact that the right branding can have on your bottom line.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (458 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (64 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (34 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (9 chatters)
- RCRadio (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)