SORT BY Relevancy
Moving on Up the Kill List!
Libertarians Unleashed V5N11
The surveillance state and the kill list make for one heck of a place to live. We are told we can trust the government, but when citing the Constitution is considered dangerous behavior, it's tough to do so.
Join us to discuss this!
Monday’s Guest: Donald Sheldon who filed a complaint to a federal grand jury regarding Obama’s “Kill List.” This policy caused the deaths of 3 American Citizens by drones. Mr. Sheldon’s complaint addressing same was intended for a federal grand jury but has been blocked by the Justice Department. Kelly Z. Mordecai has assisted in preparing the complaint and will be joining us.
Chris and Shane break down our list of the worst world champions of all time...who will make the list? Give us your list at 646-716-4706.
Why New American State? Because the current state of America.is not working. Mon-Fri 8-10 pm eastern
Our country is going through transformations not seen since the Industrial Revolution. America is transforming because it HAS TO. The current state of our nation, politically and economically, is unsustainable. Change is the only certainty. I am a part of that change. If you live in the United States, consciously or unconsciously, YOU are a part of that change too. As we go through these changes together, we will be the ones redefining the state of America, the new American state. These are extraordinary times.
In this episode I will be discussing a list of things a Prepper will face when the grid goes down aka WTSHTF, Also what an Ebola outbreak might look like here in the U.S. and what the government response might be.
1 Kings 12:26-29New Living Translation (NLT)
26 Jeroboam thought to himself, “Unless I am careful, the kingdom will return to the dynasty of David. 27 When these people go to Jerusalem to offer sacrifices at the Temple of the Lord, they will again give their allegiance to King Rehoboam of Judah. They will kill me and make him their king instead.”
28 So on the advice of his counselors, the king made two gold calves. He said to the people,[a] “It is too much trouble for you to worship in Jerusalem. Look, Israel, these are the gods who brought you out of Egypt!”
29 He placed these calf idols in Bethel and in Dan—at either end of his kingdom.
We go "Way Over the Rainbow" tonight with host Andrew Martin. This marks an exciting new hour, focusing on LGBT news, politics and entertainment. Andrew introduces guests, plays great music, and hopes to delve into serious LGBT culture while at the same time keeping the ambience light and fun.
Tonight's guest is Lennie Watts. Not merely the longtime President of the Manhattan Association of Cabarets and Clubs (MAC), he's an award-winning and internationally-acclaimed cabaret vocalist and recording artist, a director for an endless list of cabaret acts, a creator of several performance workshops, a former booking manager for such clubs as Metropolitan Room as well as the Spirit of New York cruise line (where his discoveries included such future Broadway headliners as Idina Menzel), and his reputation for television appearances such as on Rosie O'Donnel's show will always precede him.
TFA is back!!! We will kick off this episode talking about male gold diggers. Is this a new trend with women? Does money matter? If you are a woman does your man have to make more than you? We will discuss this topic and list our top male gold diggers aka the Stedman Awards!!! Also we will talk about Ferguson, Mike Brown, Love and Hip Hop Reunion, and more!!!
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear),
but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of a calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control. -2 Timothy 1:7 (AMP)
There are a few important points that this scripture brings up.
Fear is a spirit.
It is a spirit that God did not give to us.
And self-discipline, self-control and love are our protection from fear?
Though we are talking about controlling emotions, fear is much more than just an emotion (just as most emotions are). Fear is a spirit. And it is a spirit that does not come from God.
Fear is a spirit of torment sent out by our enemy the devil but, we should not be surprised. The Bible says that "we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world...and against evil spirits in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 6:12 NLT).
God says that Satan only comes to "steal, and to kill, and to destroy" (John 10:10) and that is what the spirit of fear is sent out to do.
Writeous Talk on Love and Relationship is a show dedicated to thought-provoking content that encourages meaningful dialogue about love & relationships between single men and women who desire to be married. We'll discuss real issues that women talk about among themselves and men talk about among themselves, but rarely discuss openly between us. This show is not intended to pit men and women against one another as shows do which spark ratings/listenership, but does nothing to better our collective or individual understanding of one another which will ultimately improve the quality of our relationships. That is the mission and purpose of this show.
ABOUT YOUR HOST:
Derek Q. Sanders is a published author, blogger, public speaker, songwriter, and a musician. He has traveled the country as a musician on two consecutive tours with international spoken word artist, Mike Ellison.
On love & relationships, Derek speaks from a place of transparency and truth. He writes from two key premises (1) in the current societal landscape, women are not only undervalued, they are devalued being routinely objectified daily through mainstream media and entertainment. He provides insightful content that uplifts with truth & love. (2) There are far too few platforms that encourage open and honest dialogue between men and women that center on real issues that affect the health and well-being of our relationships. He creates that needed space.
Derek's mission is to foster strong healthy relationships by providing thought-provoking commentary that creates the atmosphere for dialogue that invites meaningful conversations between men and women to improve the quality of our relationships by finding and offering viable solutions.
The Nikki X Happy Hour is a show with four guys, Ted Hicks, Todd Vandenberg, Lee Vowell and Murph, who like to talk sports and other sundries. Live every Tuesday at 7 pm ET. This week we have Sharona helping us preview the NFC and AFC Norths and Josh Dowdy, who has written the excellent book Orange Is Our Color about Auburn football in the Tuberville years.
And every week will feature special guests, Rob Gordons (which is the ever changing top five list) and indivual Moments of Reflection. Also, we talk Greenland. Enjoy.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (465 chatters)
- NTEB (77 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (18 chatters)
- Odwirafo (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (12 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (10 chatters)
- The View from Montana (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (4 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)