SORT BY Relevancy
In this the very first episode of " Talking Texans with Steve " i shall be talking about the 2014 NFL Draft , a BIO blast , and some news and notes about Training Camp . I do believe that i will be doing episodes each week after games during the NFL Season . IF want to be part of show , welcome to call in and share your thoughts on things and have your voice heard , TEXANS NATION . Twitter hanldes are as follows : @RLSNtexans and @ARMY_STRONG_06 .
Host Bob Whelan with guest Jim Bryan
Jim has done it all in the field of strength training and has over 50 years experience. He is a High Intensity Training pioneer and was one of the earliest college strength coaches to use the HIT philosophy way back in the early 70’s. He was truly one of the first college strength coaches period. Jim was also one of the first people to work directly with Arthur Jones in Deland, Florida back in the early 70’s. I will be picking Jims brain tonight for some insight to those colorful days working with Arthur in Deland.
Natural Strength Night is an informative, humorous, sometimes a little raucous, good-time of myth busting and honest training information from the trenches. We strive to help everyone involved with old school strength training (without steroids) to not make some common training mistakes. Along with great information, you'll hear a fair share of steroid bashing, flamingo sightings, breaking goons, iron game history, and honest drug-free training information from various leaders and strength coaches in the field to help you get real results! If your primary training information comes from reading "Muscle & Fiction" magazine we'll help get you straightened out. If you love high-intensity strength training, dinosaur style training and just like lifting heavy weights ... or loved Jack Lalanne, Sandow, Grimek, Peary Rader's old Iron Man magazine, Brad Steiner's articles, Stuart McRobert's Hardgainer, Iron Nation, Osmo Kiiha's The Iron Master, you will love the show.
Today's episode included the following topics:
*Night training: Child wakes himself to pee but it's often and Mama is 37 weeks pregnant and TIRED.
*Another night training question: child is still in crib and has a very strong reaction when anyone even enters her room at night. Parents are NOT ABLE, at all, to wake the child. However, she has been staying dry at night almost all time. Is it best to start going without a diaper? Or should the parents wait until child is in a bed?
*Child is doing great with potty training but still freaks out when releasing poop. When/how can this be resolved? Should they move onto to undies?
*Mom of twins who need to be potty trained for preschool. Boy twin regularly poops in his pants and girl twin refuses to sit on the potty. Help! Mom has tried EVERYTHING.
*Little girl is doing great. She's still in block 2 and has no accidents at home. Daycare insists on a pull-up and she consistently pees in the pull-up.
*28 month old boy who is going to TOWN with fruits, creating messy diapers. Mom is gearing up to start potty training and wondering if she should wait till poops are back to normal.
*Mom is strung out on night training. No discernable patterns of pee and no discernable progress.
Join us as we continue talking about Preacher's Kids with special guest Evangelist Lashanta Evans.
How to build a prospeous group without having to take out a loan.
MET'S LOUNGE: WHERE THE COOL KIDS HANG OUT! Yes, The Gal for All Seasons is back to whip up love for beloved Mets! Hang tough and loose as it gets real from a Mets' fan!
The Coop plans a patented rant tonight, so chime in the Chat Room or dial in!
Back by popular demand... Nationally known comedienne, Kat Simmons, shows the many facets of her life... from marriage to motherhood to the challenges of being over 50 and finding THE one... again! Kat was the main stage entertainment at the recent eWomenNetwork International Conference and Business Expo and many other stages across the country. This interview is not just about being hilariously funny, it's also a window into the human being behind the comedy.
It's a dilemma every mother has—getting back to that pre-motherhood body.
Christina's guest today, Lacy Arnold, founder of Lean Moms, shares why NONE of the old weight loss rules really apply once you've become a mom.
In this episode Lacy will share how she herself has struggled getting her body back and the things she discovered in her pursuit to understand why despite the many weightloss information out there, nothing seemed to work for her.
On this edition of 'The Standard is the Standard', your hosts Jeff Hartman and Lance Williams tackle everything you will need to know about the Pittsburgh Steelers after two weeks of preseason play. Here is a run down of topics for the show:
- Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount arrests
- What the team can do if they lose both RBs to suspesion for any length of time.
- Brett Keisel signing / Marcus Gilbert Extension
- Preview the Steelers vs. Eagles Week 3 'dress rehersal'
- 2 Players to Watch
- Brian Hoyer to start for the Browns Week 1 compared to Johnny Manziel.
Be sure to check out all of our episodes at blogtalkradio.com/btsc or at behindthesteelcurtain.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (55 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (11 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- GrapeApe Untamed (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Dr Oooh Whee (1 chatters)
- IMTM Worldwide Radio (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Those Guys (1 chatters)