SORT BY Relevancy
We welcomed, from The Comic Book Syndicate, Mike-El and G.i. Jolie to discuss "Man of Steel", The Masters of the Universe and a Top 11 Comics You Wished You Owned.
You can find their stellar work here... http://www.comicbooksyndicate.com/
The remainder of the show we discussed Big Brother 15, Mad Men and the reveal of mikedell's love for Jason Schwartzman.
Finally, after 4 long months, the LCS Hockey Radio Show has come back to Blogtalk!
And it was nearly 3 full of hours of the usual nothing.
Do you like random movie reviews?
Do you like stories about cats and khakis?
Do you like apathy?
Well, then, you're in luck...
Casual Fridays is suppose to be easy. Slip on a pair of jeans and go. So why has casual Fridays become almost a literal term in the workplace? Why are so many women and men having problems hitting it on point. Its either your too casual or not exactly casual. I think Casual Fridays is another term for Dressy Causal, Casual Chic(which is a whole other topic). Causal Fridays is an balance between Monday and Friday. Not Monday through Friday. Its simply Monday AND Friday combined.Casual Fridays were supposed to be a "break" a sense of relaxation from suits at the workplace daily. But the problem with Casual Fridays is that it was designed for men. Think about casual pants. I think of khakis and a polo. Unfortunately women don't have that benefit. Although we have more options its the problem with the endless options of jeans...what color,kind,wash,cut????? For women Casual Fridays dress code isn't exactly clear. In some cases Casual Fridays have come with a list of what to and not to wear. What started out to be something fun and simple has become stressful and complicated.Whats supposed to be Casual Fridays has transformed into Formal Fridays(which is more of an Monday AND Friday look).By stating Formal instead of Casual makes the "unwritten rules" a lot clearer. In todays show we're going to discuss some of the rules and what to wear instead of what not to wear in the workplace on Casual(or in some cases Formal) Fridays.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Psychic Viewpoint (30 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (27 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (12 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Lou and Yana Pisano (9 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (9 chatters)
- i am free will (8 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (5 chatters)
- vcubed (4 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (3 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (3 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- HME Radio (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- Chef Cardinale Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (2 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (1 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (1 chatters)
- Prophetess Prov31Diamond (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- DavidHittle (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- HadItcom VA Disability Claims Talk (1 chatters)
- BOOKS AND BOOKSHHH (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- VoARadio (0 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (0 chatters)