SORT BY Relevancy
Speaker Topic: True Strength
Kevin Sorbo is an actor, author and motivational speaker. He is best known for his leading roles in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. Captain Dylan Hunt in Andromeda and Kull in Kull the Conqueror.
Kevin's memoir titled: “True Strength–My Journey from Hercules to Mere Mortal–and How Nearly Dying Saved My Life.” The book chronicles his near death experience in 1997 at the end of season 5 on Hercules. Kevin had an aneurysm that caused 3 strokes at the end of season 5 on Hercules. Kevin's book is an honest account of celebrity, personal tragedy, and the power of letting go. It is a book for anyone who experiences a setback in life and is struggling to ?nd a way to move on.
Kevin is a spokesman for A World Fit for Kids!, a non-pro?t mentoring organization in Los Angeles. He currently resides in Los Angeles with his wife, Sam and three young children.
Click to Tweet @Ksorbs
Best known for his role in the Hercules series, Actor Kevin Sorbo is no stranger to the film industry. He has published a book entitled 'True Strength'
Kevin is with us this evening to discuss his new film Abel's Field which was released in stores nationwide on January 22nd!
Kevin Willett speaks about the New England B2B Networking Group
Host Kevin Willett is joined by Christine McNally from Interise. Interise is an award-winning nonprofit organization that helps existing small business owners develop their companies. The entrepreneurs who work with us have the potential for growth; we help them get to the next level. Through our StreetWise ‘MBA’™, we give a diverse group of entrepreneurs an opportunity to hone their management skills and make the right connections—because when small business thrives, communities benefit. For more information please visit their website at http://www.interise.org/
For more information about the Friends of Kevin Networking Group please visit our website at www.friendsofkevin.com
Expounding Upon The Word Of God With Apostle Kevin & Angela Steward
Host Kevin Hunter is proud to feature Dr. Taffy Wagner, counselor in finances and marriage.
How long have you been doing premarital financial counseling and what made you focus on marriages?
It all started back in 1995 when I met my husband Eric, who had an independent career and counseling business for juniors and seniors in high school. He was saying to high school students and parents that students could go to college and get a four year degree in less than four years without putting the family in debt. I was introduced to him by some mutual friends because he was searching for some administrative help. I met him to interview for the job and shared my background with him not really know what it was that he did and learned shortly thereafter that I had DONE with my college education what he had been attempting to teach these families. Needless to say, I got the job and began learning the ropes of career and college counseling for high school students and families.
What type of clients do you work best with?
My clients generally are sick and tired of struggling financially, know there has to be a better way and are willing to accept responsibility for their past financial decisions and are ready to move forward. They are willing to INVEST in themselves and not seeing it as buying a service. They have DREAMS and GOALS they want to achieve and know they cannot do it alone.
Host Kevin Willett is joined by Leeann from the CF Foundation. Listen in to learn more about their upcoming fundraiser.
Jesse interviews Kevin Baird - creator of the NuCompanion. Kevin has been involved in the metaphysical and paranormal arenas for decades. He is a psychic medium, spirit communicator, and has created the Horizon Oracle Journeys Deck - a divination deck for seeing life processes. The NuCompanion is a device that reacts to magnetic fields that are out of the ordinary. Kevin has developed this as a means for being able to communicate with spirits and energies in our Earth Plane. He sees it as a way to monitor energy activity. We will be looking at Kevin's work with the NuCompanion. You can learn more about this work at www.nucompanion.com
Clare Hedin: www.clarehedin.com
Host Kevin Hunter features Megan Andrew of RileyNicole Designs. Megan has an interesting story behind her trendy kid's clothing business venture. She loves dressing up her kids and she wanted to try something new and venture out of her comfort zone. Megan is able to work from home, and through collaborating with other shop owners, she is surpassing her business goals. She is one of the few business people who has written goals. If you haven't written down your goals and made a plan on how to reach them, tune in and hear how Megan has used this process to help her business grow.
You may see Megan Andrew's shop at:
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (111 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (10 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Network (7 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- SHILOAH (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- The Sinners Ball (5 chatters)
- WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)