SORT BY Relevancy
Roshni Pecora the Owner and Director of the Northeast Dance Center in Lawrence Ma joins the Friends of Kevin Show. Listen in to learn about how Roshni has built a caring and supporting program for dancers of all ability levels.
J will be reviewing the Kevin Smith film Tusk, starring Justin Long. We'll also discuss the release of the iPhone 6. The crappy company know as AT&T. MLB races heating up. The first few weeks of the NFL. And whatever else comes to mind.
A weekly sports show starring former professional basketball player Kevin Owens and legendary sports guru Michael Gould. Kevin and Mike give a unique approach to sports talk with their straight shooting style. They offer a personal flare to their extensive sports knowledge. Truly a show you don't want to miss. Tune in live Sunday nights from 7-9pm as they interview the biggest names in sports
The show that goes directly to the heart of the Criminal Justice System, it's flaws and it's positivity , join Pam and Mark with Kevin I.B.Wise as they reach into the system to defend the right's that have been stripped away by the government.
David, Kyle, and Doug will be talking about the Apple iPhone 6, fall shows, music to recommend, what we did for summer, and more. Hopefully Dallas is having tons of fun in Paris! We miss him :(
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at @TheSpilledTea @Doquinn76 @OnAirWithDoug @Odaat_webseries.
in Self Help
THIS WEEK: Draft Day 2015
Ever notice, the day before our LIVES change forever, feels like an ordinary day? In the NFL, it has been said, "You only get drafted once in your life.", kind of like the military too. However, for those of us with TBI's, we already know, we can get 'drafted' multiple times, (w/another TBI) if we're not PAYING ATTENTION. No matter what we do, there are two kinds of peole in this World, Those of us with Brain Injuries and those who haven't gotten them yet. You could be drafted next...(or again) Driving down the road, riding your bicycle, hiking, skiing, skating, or any one of a thousand different things Mankind has adopted into society. ARE YOU PREPARED TO BE DRAFTED?
We can not change the fact we've acquired a Brain Injury, but tonight on WTF?, Kevin & the Marvelous Maggie will share a new perspective on how you can start creating a FUNctional LIFE again and have FUN doing it. If not, WTF?
Tune in this week to add another perspective to your daily repertoire. If there is something in particular you would like to hear Kevin discuss, join us on Fridays and share in the chat room with the "Marvelous Maggie" (Kevin's 24/7 Partner and Professional Care Assistant)
Word Study with Kevin and Angela Steward. Join us as we discuss the word of God and of Jesus our Lord.
Join us for scintillating discussion about Heidegger's famous essay, Building Dwelling Thinking.
About Carpe Diem Gallery - located in the Historic Downtown of Anoka MN, is owned and operated by Bernadette Chlebeck. This is a 20 year dream of Bernadette's that came into reality in 2014.
Where ever we live, work, learn, and play Carpe Diem Gallery will connect the art lover with the artist who crafts high quality art made to enrich any space. A wide variety of art work, in a range of prices, will provide for a fun and unique shopping experience that will Seize the Day.
"This is the biggest leap of faith I have taken, but opening my own gallery has been the most exciting and fun chapter in my life"
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (152 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (51 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (44 chatters)
- NTEB (34 chatters)
- Ms Blue (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (15 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (6 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (5 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Outright Libertarians (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)