SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dorene Petersen. Dorene Petersen, BA, Dip.NT, Dip.Acu, RH (AHG), is President and Founder of the American College of Healthcare Sciences (ACHS). She regularly lectures and presents at conferences on herbal medicine, holistic health, and aromatherapy, and has appeared on various TV and radio shows. Dorene’s articles about herbal medicine and aromatherapy have appeared in publications worldwide. Her white paper presented at the 2012 AAIC Asian Aroma Ingredients Congress & Expos on US Trends in Aromatherapy can be downloaded here: www/achs.edu. Dorene is a professional member of the American Herbalists Guild and in 2009 was awarded the Professional Service Award from the International Herb Association for her outstanding contributions to the herb industry.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• tincturing dried and fresh plants..
• keratosis on the scalp- red clover oil and sap of celandine..
• cataracts surgery- prepare by drinking nourishing herbal infusions, non inflammatory diet and asking for loving support from friends..
• the allantoin in comfrey is found mostly in the hard parts: most in roots, 2nd most in flower stalks, next most in leaf midribs.- how to dry..
• safety of comfrey..
• liver strengthening herbs- dandelion, chicory, yellow dock and milk thistle..
• linden flower, leaf and harvesting..
• ovarian cysts and iron level success story!!
• blessed thistle and milk thistle- same plant? all parts of the thistle are edible and artichoke is in the same family and holds the same properties..
• call out to your archetypes to find them..
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Glynda-Lee Hoffmann. As a young child in a turbulent home Glynda-Lee Hoffmann had a series of mystical experiences that fueled her desire to understand, to pursue truth in a way that others did not, to see things that others never perceived and look at things with a discerning and inquiring mind that yearned to touch a cosmic awareness that brought peace, serenity and wholeness. She also realized this information represented a revelation that pertains to the human brain that was historically understood and experienced by Abraham, Moses, Jesus and others.Glenda has written a groundbreaking book The Genesis Code: Your Key to Unlocking Hidden Genius.
this episode- Q&A includes:
• bioidentical hormones put your health at risk
• explanation of heroic, scientific and wisewoman traditions
• life is bumpy and gritty- no normal person- nourish whole unique person
• cysts and possibilty of unexpressed emotions..
• red clover blossom for infusions not redclover leaf
• solar keratosis? St. Joan's Wort
• eczema and psoriasis- skin and personal boundaries- comfrey leaf infuson increases strength of skin and loosens skin
• retincturing plants that are fresh, scarce and rare
• kidneys are the store of ancestreal energy
• persistant yeast infection? black walnut tincture, chamomile, goldenrod, guided meditation found in Down There
• check out Robin Rose Bennett as the expert on wild carrot seed..
Special Topic: How do YOU measure your health status?
#1 Brewer’s Yeast? [13:52]
#2 Coconut oil for Tattoos? [22:13]#3 Gaining weight to help fatigue? [26:05]#4 Keratosis Pilaris, what foods to add what food to avoid? [34:35]
#5 Paleo vs. Raw Foods [44:00]
#6 Small meals vs large meals and controlling blood sugar [48:23]
Inspired Creations Spotlight: Meet Angel Banks an overcomer of a skin condition called Keratosis Pilaris. This is very common and affects 42% of Americans. She has discovered a remedy to help others clear their skin. Tune in to hear more about her journey. Meanwhile, check out her site: www.kpbegone.blogspot.com
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress