SORT BY Relevancy
This on demand audio series is a part of the Executive Girlfriends Group Vignette Series. Chicke Fitzgerald interviews Kendra Lee. The original live interview was 2/22/13.
Many of you may be entrepreneurs who started your own businesses and were forced into sales to be successful. Or you were dragged into selling reluctantly because your job role changed. Some of you, like me, actually chose to make the move because sales sounded more exciting and lucrative.
Regardless of how we all got here, we're in sales with personal goals that require us to find prospects to achieve them. But where do we find those people? Most sales training programs begin with, when you have a lead or as you begin your sales process. Short of telling you to make cold calls, they don't provide any advice on how to go about getting the leads you need. Kendra wrote this book as a resource for you in attracting prospects from your list of small and midsize companies. It includeds loads of tips, techniques, and examples you can use to successfully draw prospects to you.
Kendra Lee is a Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencer for 2012. She is a Prospect Attraction Expert, president of KLA Group, and author of the award-winning book Selling Against the Goal and The Sales Magnet. Specializing in the IT industry, KLA Group helps mid-market companies break through tough prospecting barriers to exceed revenue goals. Ms. Lee is a frequent speaker at national sales meetings and events.
Kendra’s website is www.klagroup.com/
To order her book click HERE
For more information about the Executive Girlfriends' Group see: http://www.executivegirlfriendsgroup.com
Civil Chat with Lee looks at:
1. Anothr GOP Presidential Candidate-Chris Christie
2. Oklahoma ordered to remove ten commandment monument
3. Co Host bails from Ms. Universe because of Trump
4. Conservatives explain why they lost on marriage
5. Update on Greece
6. KKK plans rally in South Carolina in protest against taking down of Confederate Flag
Call in 215 383 5844
Civil Chat with Lee invites YOU to call in and share what GRINDS YOUR GEARS (pisses you off). Topics on the table include
1. Mike Huckabee encourages civil disobedience with gay marriage decision.
2. The "Donald" sounds off on "traditional marriage"
3. Nascar's Dale Earnhardt Jr. chimes in on the Confederate Flag
4. Bobby Jindal defends his accomplishments as Louisiana governor.
5. And MUCH MUCH MORE. What GRINDS YOUR GEARS?
1. Greece is the Word
2. Texas is blocked by Supreme Court Regarding Abortion Clinic Restrictions
3. The Donald gets Dumped! Says NBC is weak!
4. Supreme Court Justice Thomas thinks slavery kept everyone's dignity in tact! Whaaaaa???
And More on this 60 Minute Show.
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's going on in the social and political spectrum.
1. Franklin Graham states "Christians Should Prepare for Persecution"
2. Former FBI Agent says Isis could sneak in through Mexican Tunnels
3. Ted Cruz criticizes the SCOTUS decision
4. Barney Frank calls Supreme Court Justice Scalia is a Homophobe
And Much much more........
Call In 215 383 5844
Beyond The Cover is hosted by John Raab and Jeff Ayers. Every other Monday we bring you industry news, author interviews, reviews, marketing tips and so much more. Tonight we will be speaking with author Patrick Lee and his book "Runner". Check out www.suspenseradionetwork.com for more information on this show and all the shows on the network.
Patrick Lee "Runner": The first of a new series hits the stands in hardcover this coming February. The series will focus on a man named Sam Dryden. In this first book, Dryden finds himself trying to save the life of a young girl named Rachel, who can't remember her past but who has some very dangerous people after her. She also has an ability that should be impossible, and a secret somewhere in her blocked memory that could change the world.
Join Charmaine Lee for Giving Power a Voice - an ongoing discussion on taking your power back.
Whether a bad relationship, abuse or a great childhood and you aren't getting what you want Charmaine will talk about these subject.
Call in with your topic or questions
Email topics to email@example.com or call 702-251-8200.
What if each day could be the Best Day EVER? All it takes is an understanding of this notion. In my life, I have always been able to create and manifest whatever I desired. Sometimes it was a manifesting I regretted but today, in this moment, I am manifesting the most peaceful and magical place surrounding myself. As I transition through this journey to love, I want to share my experiences and inspire you to see your own possibilities through light and heart.
The Toronto Raptors are flush with salary cap space. Yes, they need to re-sign Sixth Man award winner Lou Williams, and they'll likely need to give him a significant raise after what he gave them.
But what about getting unrestricted free agents to come to Toronto? It has never been an easy thing to do (last summer's Kyle Lowry re-signing notwithstanding), and Masai Ujiri is going up against some awfully heavy hitters when it comes to going after the likes of LaMarcus Aldridge and his ilk.
If he strikes out on all of the big names, what might Plan B be?
Here's my suggestion: Go get David Lee, who the Golden State Warriors are trying to trade. He is a former All-Star, he is the consummate professional, and he can score in the low block better than Amir Johnson, Chuck Hayes, Patrick Patterson, James Johnson or any of the other power forwards Toronto used last season.
The Warriors have already told Lee they will attempt to move him, and Golden State knows it will not get equal value in return. What is important to the Warriors is ridding themselves of Lee's salary to keep themselves out of luxury tax territory. A future second-round pick might be all it takes to get it done, and adding Lee would give the Raptors a one-year rental on a solid player while keeping intact their cap space for the bonanza summer of 2016.
I tossed that idea at Toronto radio listeners this morning on Sportsnet 590-The Fan, and I also explained the strange free agent status of Atlanta's Paul Millsap -- and how that could be an option, too.
What do you idolize
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Dr Loren (6 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (3 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (2 chatters)
- Pure Inspiration (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Betty Jo Tucker (1 chatters)