SORT BY Relevancy
Join Lisa & Ej for another big show full of great guests and interviews at 1 PM Thursday Eastern Time.
Bernard Pollard ~ Pro Football safety and Super Bowl champion comes to talk to us about his career in the NFL and his off field product 'Style Pro 31'.
Gage Gay ~ Our first professional bull rider let's us know how he got started at such a young age, what keeps him going, and what his future is in the PBR!
Kelenna Azubuike ~ Former Kentucky Wildcat and NBA'er with Golden State, Kelenna now takes the plunge to movie producing after making the movie Midrange.
Mara Miller ~ Mara is a two-time U.S Cycling National Champion and she is also a sought after coach for triathletes and marathon runners. She will talk about her career and all she does to give back to help people after all her success.
Our own Nancy Flynn brings us the gaffe of the week, and highlights the best and worst of social media.
Enjoy the show!!
in Self Help
With special guest Cherilyn Vonn, Author, Speaker, Radio Talk Show Host, Transformation Coach.
“Very few people are courageous enough to even know what their passion is and even less than that choose to walk fully in it. Living your purpose can be a tedious and arduous task but the rewards far outweigh the challenges,” says, Azubuike.
We will share the main three reasons and more that our guest sees as to why we don’t pursue our passion in life and become complacent with mediocrity. We will also briefly discuss solutions to sustaining dreams and keeping on the course to achieving goals.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (40 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- churchfolk (18 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (3 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Coaching Impact Radio (1 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- The Passion Diva (1 chatters)
- The Road Weve Shared (1 chatters)