SORT BY Relevancy
An interview with Keith Axon
Keith was the first West Midlands Regional Organiser when John Tyndall formed the British National Party in 1982.
After building up his region over many years, Keith was the Election Agent of the only Nationalist Candidate to ever win a seat in Birmingham.
The Griffin File
Nick Griffin recent report on corruption in the BNP
Keith Kitani, @keithkitani CEO at GuideSpark drops by @DriveThruHR and talks with @williamtincup & @Thehrbuddy about using the most obvious tools - video and mobile experiences - to interact with employees at every stage in the employee lifecycle.
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @williamtincup, @thehrbuddy, @TheOneCrystal & @MikeVanDervort. The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
This is a black arts and culture site. We will be exploring the African Diaspora via the writing, performance, both musical and theatrical (film and stage), as well as the visual arts of Africans in the Diaspora and those influenced by these aesthetic forms of expression. I am interested in the political and social ramifications of art on society, specifically movements supported by these artists and their forebearers. It is my claim that the artists are the true revolutionaries, their work honest and filled with raw unedited passion. They are our true heroes. Ashay!
1. Bryan Keith Thomas, CCA professor, painter, speaks about his exhibits (5), up in the San Francisco Bay Area. Heirlooms at Joyce Gordon Galllery in Oakland closes this weekend, March 1.
2. Ryan Nicole Austin ("Tigs"/Antigone) returns to talk about Nambi E. Kelley's Xtigone, directed by Rhodessa Jones, at African American Shakespeare Company, Sat. (8 p.m.) & Sun. (3 p.m.), through March 8 at the Buriel Clay Theater (AAACC) in San Francisco.
3. We speak to actors Carl Lumbly (Leo Price) & Cathleen Riddley (Mrs. Jessalyn Price) who are mother, son, in the SF Playhouse current production of Julie Hébert's Tree directed by Jon Tracey.
4. We close with visual artist, Marie Johnson Calloway, whose work is the topic of an artist talk early March 8, 2015, 2-3:30 PM, at the MoAD San Francisco.
Join us as you gain the inside info on the Australian Open Tennis Championship and learn how some of the best players in the world prepare and compete. Then our special guest the outspoken innovative and creative Kenta Bell Olympian triple jumper tuned coach and how he's changing the landscape of jumps through his Thinking Feet company and the #jumpsmatter movement.
The Speculative Fiction Cantina: your weekly hypodermic injection of science fiction, fantasy, horror, alternate history, and things weird and wonderful in the world of books and writers. We ask authors the hard questions. You'll hear from writers who bend the rules and drive the narrative. Join S. Evan Townsend on this journey over the rainbow and through the looking glass. And remember to take the red pill.
Today's Guests are Alan Keith Parker and P.M. Griffin
Keith Parker / Jack Parker
Entangled and Other Stories
Fire Always Burns Uphill
Stand at Cornith
More information on these authors and links to their novels is at blog.sevantownsend.com
Hosted by sociologist Keith Brekhus from Montana along with Liberal Fix Producer Naomi Minogue. Every week the two of them feature a special guest and/or tackle tough issues with a perspective that comes from outside the beltway.
If you are interested in being a guest and for any other inquiries or comments concerning the show please contact our producer Naomi De Luna Minogue via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Liberal Fix community, a like-minded group of individuals dedicated to promoting progressive ideals and progressive activists making a difference.
in Self Help
#PWR2BLVRadio, #HowToChangeMyLife .org, #ALWeekly
NEVER EAT ALONE
GET THE BOOK HERE =====http://amzn.to/1DrDUtj
"Your network is your net worth. This book shows you how to add to your personal bottom line with better networking and bigger relationships. What a solid but easy read! Keith's personality shines through like the great (and hip) teacher you never got in college or business school. Buy this book for yourself, and tomorrow go out and buy one for your kid brother.
See You On the call.
#PWR2BLVRadio, #HowToChangeMyLife .org, #ALWeekly
Philippians 2:3 don’t be selfish; don’t live to make a good impression on others be humble, thinking of others as better than yourself. ~ Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be holy people whom He loves, you must clothe yourself tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
A man isn't afraid of a woman making more money than him. What he fears is that you'll have a condescending, lording it over him attitude when you do. Ladies, be a CEO at the office; and a wife or significant other at home. A man doesn't want to hear you bragging about your education, as if you're putting him down and lifting yourself on a pedestal. If your attitude is, "I can do everything by myself, he just may let you". And, no matter how much you make, let him still pay the bills and take you out to dinner, etc... A man needs to feel needed. Let him be what God created him to be--- the Leader. And, men if you're the leader clarify where you're going and how you are taking your family to THEIR journey.
It is impossible to love without courage, faith and patience. Love is for the brave. Will you seek love humbly? Will you face your fears of love? Will you dare to love? Are you brave enough? Do you have courage to love? Will your love fail when times get tough or will you continue to love? Overcome your fears real or creatively imagined. It's virtually impossible to "live" life without Love; Married or otherwise. GETALOVELIFE! #What are YOU Bringing To The Table?
Tonights guest speaker Rob Redmond will present his views on this topice. Feel free to call in to hear what he has to say or challenge us with your questions. 323-642-1768 or log on @ blogtalkradio/twelvekings 7:00pm EST/6:00pm CENTRAL
1. In the News 2/. Glenn Greenwald talked about his book - (on Book TV) No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State, in which he discusses his meetings with National Security Agency (NSA) contractor Edward Snowden in Hong Kong, Mr. Snowden’s revelations about NSA spying, and the U.S. media’s reaction when the story broke. Mr. Greenwald spoke at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue in Washington, D.C.
This week, Lady Tecniq talking to Keith "Big Jax" Jackson CEO of Global Management & Security Consulting (GMSC). He has an impressive resume and we will be live and on air to talk about it!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Psychic Viewpoint (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (6 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (5 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (5 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dicmatized (3 chatters)
- Followers of the Way (3 chatters)
- Trek Talking (3 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- MBK International Ministries (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Hot HitzRadio (0 chatters)