SORT BY Relevancy
You Lied to your Kids about they Daddy. TheWWShoW
I mite say something you mite not like.
The Willie Williams Radio Show
free call (347) 677-1859 to listen/talk
To Watch Live:
FOLLOW ME @
EMAIL ME @
Living on purpose, as I define it, is to become aware that we were all created to serve some specific function in life. Some of these purposes might be lofty, attracting the accolades of the world. Some of these purposes may be down-to-earth, such as raising a child, teaching or engaging in some other activity that may not be as acknowledged by society but is still significant. The pursuit of your life is to come into that purpose. And the waste of your life is to miss that purpose. The problem, though, for most of us is discovering what our purpose is. Here are a few mistakes we make while looking for it, ones that can distract or misdirect us.
The "But I Love It" Mistake: Just because you admire something doesn't mean it's your purpose. Don't let yourself be distracted by something that should be a hobby. If you, like me, enjoy music, that doesn't necessarily mean you should be the one directing the song.
The "But That Drives Me Crazy" Mistake: Usually, when things drive us crazy, we're taught to walk away or ignore them. But sometimes it can help to take a closer look. For example, if somebody does something incorrectly, and their error drives us crazy, we shouldn't criticize the person—we should look at what our inability to tolerate their error can show us. What you cannot stand to see done badly is exactly where you ought to work.
The "But My Dad Told Me to..." Mistake: Sometimes your purpose may be totally opposite to the preparation of your life. It may be that you got a degree in one thing, but it's not fulfilling to you because it's not the thing that you were really created to do. It may be that your family and friends have misdirected you to where they have a need.
WHO IS DEFINING YOU?
WHOSE VOICE ARE YOU LISTENING TO.
THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN, THE WHISPERER,
YOUR PAST, FRIENDS, FAMILY... UNFORGIVENESS,
COME IN TONIGHT, I'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU A STORY ABOUT A WOMAN WHO ASKED THAT VERY QUESTION,
"WHO DO YOU SAY I AM ?" " LORD" and hear THE REMARKABLE ANSWER HE GAVE HER.
I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING WITH YOU, Evangelist Lacey Kay Green
www.laceykayministries.org. contact me thru my website.
text@1-806-324-3833 PAY PAL in website.
in Self Help
6:00pm (eastern) January 26th 2015
If you are a teacher, or an educator, or involved in school administration and curriculum development, my guest today has the potential to transform your life, the lives of your students as well as those who come in contact with you.
My guest is author Daniel Rechtschaffen. And he is the author of the book "The Way of Mindful Education: cultivation Well-Being in Teachers and Students.
As a Marriage and Family Therapist Daniel Rechtschaffen has a master's degree in counseling psychology. He founded the Mindful Education conference, has developed a variety of curricula for mindfulness in the classroom and leads mindfulness trainings for schools and communities around the world. Visit www.mindfuleducation.com
Special guest Charles Carlton Call in number 347-637-1577 at 10am
Call in an talk about your business
Initiate Change or Be Change Be of infiuence lead in a positive way Tune in 10am call in 347-637-1577
Call in talk about your business
Have you ever wondered how those businesses did it? The ones where they have an amazing following, are growing by leaps and bounds, and are getting more high quality leads than they know what to do with?
Well, our guest Kent Clothier, shares with us his most valued, insider secrets, on how he grew his business from doing "ok" to doing "amazing". How Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube will help you in that journey. And what your strongest piece of marketing is.
Relationship-Talk Wednesday At 10am Expert Advice on Love, Dating ...
Your on-line radio community talk show for love, romance, dating, relationships & family. Get advice, how-to and where to meet someone
Are you single, divorced, separated
Call in at 10am 347-637-1577
Relationships are hard but it's even harder if you don't have the information. Tune in and call in for our blind date for two minutes segment meet someone on the air if it don't work it won't hurt and it's free
Join us today as we flow in divine rivers of love, joy, peace and compassion with Mary and Janice as they discuss being true to you and your love in your relationships. Their topics are very personal and relate or have related to their own lives.
Janice is a transformational coach getting your life to sparkle and a healer certified in Basic and Advanced Theta Healing, Quantum Touch I & II, as well as a Quick Pulse practitioner. She is also an intuitive artist. She is the author of a children's book, "Henry's Wild Adventures, Henry and the Oranges".
Mary is a visionary and spiritual intuitive who specializes in facilitating her clients to live their passion. Mary has been addressing the concerns of people from all over the world and from all walks of life. Mary began her soul work as a teacher in the school of life after her own life meant with significant tragedies that transformed her both professionally and personally. Mary launched her own company Globalhealing-soul-utions to provide people with the intuitive prospective they need to overcome obstacles and make the most of their lives. Mary has won the praise and respect from her clients as someone who has not only the answers but the right answers to their questions.
Notice: We are now on Stitcher! You can now listen to us from your mobile device on Stitcher! We look forward to meeting you there!
We are very pleased to introduce our new lower priced line of Ambassador of Peace as well as other energized Peace and Love Products at The_Peace_Zone
Thank you so much, we appreciate each and every one of you!
Janice & Mary
This is a open forum to post, promote, or just be heard. This Group is open to all (Mc's, Singers,Poets,SpokenWord,Authors,SongWriters,Producers,Managers,Labels,RadioPersonalities) ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
Johnny Beats Johnny Beats KEEP YA EAR TO THE STREETS INTERNET RADIO SHOW
HOSTED BY Johnny Beats
THIS SHOW CONSIST OF UNDERGROUND MUSIC BEING PLAYED YOU CAN CALL IN AND SPEAK LIVE WITH SOME OF THE UNDERGROUND SCENE BEST ARTIST, GUEST CALL-IN
EVERY THURSDAY AT 11PM TUNE IN TOhttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/johnnybeats
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (79 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- 65620 (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Kisha Morris (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (0 chatters)
- Rifleman (0 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (0 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (0 chatters)