SORT BY Relevancy
Born and raised in Australia, Katie’s early years of day dreaming in the “bush”, and having her father tell her wild bedtime stories, inspired her passion for writing.
After graduating High School, she became a foreign exchange student where she met a young man who several years later she married. Now she lives in Arizona with her husband, daughter and their dog.
About the book: Kiya: Riase of a New Dynasty
Tut has grown into his position as Pharaoh, but he is a wild young man. Naomi fears for him, not only because of his recklessness, but because he has put his trust in Ay–the man determined to destroy Naomi—despite her and Horemheb advising against it.
Meanwhile, death and slavery hang over Naomi and her family. With fear of the booming Hebrew numbers causing talk of enslaving them, conscription is reinstated and Naomi fears for the lives of her other children. Especially since Ay’s children are now adults, and just as dangerous as their father. They threaten to take Itani, conspire against Tut, and pushing for power.
But Tut is in trouble. While Ay’s daughter draws Horemheb’s attention, and Naomi deals with the struggles of her family, everyone’s distraction could spell death for the young Pharaoh.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (48 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (16 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (12 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (8 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (6 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Triple Dark (4 chatters)
- KyThymer (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (3 chatters)
- applecapitalgroup (1 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- Rev Lisa Giroux (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)