SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for L*I*V*E On Air Readings with our popular Firefly Willows L*I*V*E show hosts. Skype or call 646.716.5510 to receive a reading during the show.
• Tarot • Intuitive Coaching • Runes • Animal Medicine • Shamanic Coaching • Psychic Messages • I-Ching •
Call or Skype in during the L*I*V*E show and receive a free reading. Got a question? Got a problem? Need some guidance?
• Relationships • Money • Love • Career • Life Path •
Bring a question, and we'll look at what guidance Spirit has to offer you.
Discover • Manifest • Transform!
During this episode our guest, Ethann Fox, will discuss his powerful Energy Transfer process. Ethann is a spiritual teacher and founder of the Flower of Life Center for Human Evolution and the Awake And Empowered Expo.
From an early age and through his adult years in the business world, he had an intense knowing that he could help people. Simultaneously, he walked the spiritual world, and became an accomplished astrologer and numerologist. Ethann is able to accept the karma and negative emotional energy from others without any adverse effects to himself. He is able to do this while raising the consciousness of entire groups of individuals at once. Now Ethann uses this divine gift to help others to live happier more fulfilling lives and to aid in the transition to a new world consciousness.
Ethann is offering our listeners a $25 discount off of his 90 minute Astro-numerology consultation, simply email him at email@example.com, and mention our show. This discount is good until December 6th at midnight EST.
He is also offering a $50 discount off of the Awake and Empowered EXPO Weekend! Use the discount code, "EMPOWERED", when registering at the EXPO web site, Awake And Empowered Expo.
Ethann can be contacted via the following links: www.facebook.com/ethannfoxenergytransfer / http://ethannfox.com/contact
Please do call in with your questions and comments for Ethann!
Together we create the Shift! One Love!
Join Dogfather and Joe with guest/cohost Laurie Gaston-Marshall as we discuss lost and stolen dogs, and the ways we can recover and prevent a dog that has been stolen or lost. We're working hard to bring you show that are relevant to all Pit Bull owners and Advocates. We welcome your input, comments, questions and we encourage your calls. Phone lines open at the top of the show. 347-838-8615.
Dogfather and the PBA crew.
IT'S FREAKY FRIDAY!!!!!!!
Does the way a person can speak to you differ depending on their dick size? Does a big pair of tits make you more tolerable of the drama that comes along with knockin them boots? Lol. Let's talk about it! I think you MIGHT be shocked at my answer. We wanna know yours...so call in and let us know...if you have the nerve.
The J's will all be together in the studio!
SJ is coming with the Sexy Horoscopes
JC is coming with the Yaz Spaz
DJ is arriving with some more Dumb and The Bull
EVERY MAN IS TEMPTED WHEN HE IS DRAWN AWAY BY HIS OWN LUST AND ENTICED. THEN WHEN LUST HAS BEENCONCEIVED, IT GIVES BIRTH TO SIN AND WHEN SIN IS ACCOMPLISHED, IT BRINGS FORTH DEATH!
ACCOMPLISHED SIN = SPIRITUAL DEATH
Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am being tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, and He Himself does not tempt anyone. But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.… James 1:13-15
WHY GOOD PEOPLE DO BAD THINGS PART 7 =
Accomplished Sin Equals Spiritual Death
the darkness that lies within us all and causes us "to act out in inappropriate ways, destroy our relationships, sabotage our dreams, and place ourselves in harm's way." According to the author, the source of our doing bad things is the false self which is animated by our wants, needs, and deep feelings of unworthiness. Within each of us a war rages between "the good self and the bad, the light and the dark, the id and the ego, the Jekyll and Hyde."
There is a darkness that hides inside of each one of use.
• Guardedness and its spiritual antidote of vulnerability
• Greed and its spiritual antidote of generosity
• Arrogance and its spiritual antidote of humility
• Intolerance and its spiritual antidote of compassion
• Self-absorption and its spiritual antidote of being of service
• Stubbornness and its spiritual antidote of willingness
• Deceit and its spiritual antidote of integrity
In today’s episode Greg will be covering the very important topic of resenting appropriate boundaries with your ex or soon to be ex-spouse.
As promised the second half of the show Greg will be covering one of the four core areas of your life that not only help you recover from your divorce or break up but will help you become better and stronger than EVER.
Today he will be covering the area of Being. He will be covering his favorite book Loving What Is, by Bryan Katie and a few minutes on favorite meditation practice.
Award winning musician J.P. Cormier captures in one 4 minute song the devastation and reality of Post Traumatic Combat Disorder. This remarkable man delivers the profound message that so many of our veterans of war are coming home permanently scarred. It is not an American issue, or Canadian, it is a global issue.
Lyrics to Hometown Battlefield, He got home from service as the spring began its turn, 12 long months away, He folded up his uniform with the medals tucked inside, Started living for today, But the present could not find him, nor could his wife and kids, He was there but he was gone, Soon his only comfort was a bottle and his gun, Something right that went so wrong.
Some of J.P.'s accomplishments:
• 13 solo albums released since 1995
• 12 East Coast Music Awards since 1991
• 5 Music Industry Association Nova Scotia
• Canadian Folk Music Award, 2005 Instrumental Album Of The Year – X8: A Mandolin Collection
• Juno Nomination, 1998 Roots/Trad Recording of the Year for Another Morning
• 30+ awards over 20 years for competitions in fiddle, guitar, banjo, and song writing
• Maritime Fiddling Festival, Best Reel – 1989, 1995
• Performed over 20 times at the Grand Old Opry
• Two #1 hits on European country radio
• Dozens of TV and Radio appearances
Thank you for joining us on The Michael Dresser Show! Today we welcome these guests to our show:
Vanessa Rodriguez: Co-author of "The Teaching Brain: An Evolutionary Trait at the Heart of Education," http://www.TeachingBrain.org
Derek Cheung, Ph.D.: Co-author of "Conquering the Electron: The Geniuses, Visionaries, Egomaniacs, and Scoundrels Who Build Our Electronic Age," http://www.Facebook.com/events/1537462819820435
Kenneth Bracewell: Author of "A Veteran's Road to College Success," http://www.kennethbveteran.com
Sylva Kelegian: Author of "God Spelled Backwards: The Journey of an Actress into the World of Dog Rescue," http://www.SylvaKelegian.com
Katie Marsh: Author of "Juicing Cannabis for Healing: How I Achieved Almost Complete Remission of Chronic Pain by Juicing Fresh Raw Marijuana Leaf," http://www.JuicingCannabisForHealing.com
Patricia Walsh: Author of "Blind Ambition: How to Envision Your Limitless Potential and Achieve the Success You Want," http://www.blindambitionspeaking.com
Thank you for joining us today on The Michael Dresser Show!
Sending out a prayer request for some friends who are having health issues(Katie AKA Findalis, Adrian Morgan, Kel AKA Red Fox and her Geoff and Rabbi Nachman)and musings over life without the laptop along with a very little news of the day.
Doing my best to help the Lord set the brushfires of freedom in the hearts of men and to restore America, God willing, to the beacon of freedom she was meant to be.
Links for today's Show:
Politics and Religion share a link today:
Iranian Connection to Jerusalem Synagogue Attack?
Doing What's Right:
Republicans block overhaul of NSA surveillance reform
Amber H. Massey shares
• How marketing in your niche is fun, fulfilling, and fellowship friendly
• How a savvy book launch combined with an annual fundraiser and book signing connected a niche community
• Why sincerity in helping other’s ministries brings unexpected blesses
• What God asked and obedience produced
• Where to find Amber’s book: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, www.harvesthousepublishers.com , and www.amberhmassey.com
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Talk Radio (67 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (29 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (8 chatters)
- Eaglemanz (8 chatters)
- Olympias (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (5 chatters)
- MikeSpiritFM (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Progressive Politcs Tennessee Style (4 chatters)
- hornet85 (3 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (2 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (2 chatters)
- Wombat Sports (2 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- RavieRave (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)