SORT BY Relevancy
Ancient of Days
Follow me down the rabbit hole, and remember to say a prayer before you embark on your journey into history and current events. Atlantis was real, and it was not a good place to live. Utopia is fine, if you happen to be a philosopher king. We are only now beginning to rediscover the treasures which we have lost in the mists of antiquity. Plato told us that we live in a cave and that all that we see is merely a procession of shadows on the wall of that cave. Plato’s “allegory” is literally true.
No Bull Zone with Ferdinand
The Zone can be a place to share your experiences or hear how Ferdinand or his guests have made a difference in their respective fields or areas they are passionate about. You will be amazed what one person can really do even in these trying times when the media has such a monopoly. We The People have to do something not just talk about it!
Freedomizer Radio Call in and join us - 347.324.3704
Support our network by joining our live chat and listen at FreedomizerRadio.com
Join us as we explore the science of Epigenetics and talk about how scars on our ancestors DNA may still be affecting us today. Katie will be offering DNA healings live during the show. If you have been struggling with family epidemics like poverty, addiction, abuse, anger, or relationship issues, you cannot miss this show.
Katie Weaver is an internationally known psychic and medium. Katie's work in energy is groundbreaking and life changing. She has dedicated her life to helping make the world a more loving place to live. Please visit www.katie-weaver.com to learn more about Katie and her work.
Scott Weaver is the owner and operator of www.joyfulgoddess.net. Scott is fantastic at creating spiritual products of all kinds to enhance the lives of his customers. His imagination and ingenuity drives his desire to live a full and empowered life.
You can have fun sharing in the learning experience as you engage with your teens. Rest assured that Wendy works hands on with parents and organizations teaching them how to use the Get.in the.Game program.
You will love the fact that there are over 30 long-term projects and short-term activities that span five categories of skills: Me & My Career, Me & Money, Me & My Space, Me & Society and Me & Wellness.
If you are a teacher or educator you will be thrilled to use their unique Service Learning program: “EntreGivers”, which Wendy can implement and/or facilitate at schools and organizations. In 2014-2015 EntreGivers will be used under a state funded grant to help youth with status offenses “right their wrongs” (they broke the law) and grow into a community-minded person.
The Get.in the.Game program:
• Encourages families to work together side-by-side
• Helps to heal the relationship between you and your child or student
• Equips your teenager with the necessary life skills that will allow them to succeed
• All of the research and organization has been done for you by experts
• Allows you to be confident that your teenager will be prepared for life
• Saves you time, energy, money and frustration
You will be amazed to learn Wendy’s personal journey. From overcoming low self-image to losing her father in a plane crash when she was extremely young.
CCFL Global Academy - A world-wide humanitarian movement to heal, unite and empower families and communities, equipping them with the necessary tools to strengthen individual standards, ethics and values while, together, raising the next generation.
eCourse Simple Steps to Self Care: http://www.sacredearthpartners.com/simple-steps-to-self-care/
Show Topic: The Blissful Road to Life Balance through Self Care
Special Guest:Lori Lynn Smith
Your life is good, right!?! So why do you feel that something is missing? Why do you feel there is an empty place inside of you? What if I could show you that each day you have the opportunity to create a more passionate nurturing lifestyle?
As women, mothers, lovers, sisters, friends we often forget that we need to re-charge our batteries. We need to take care of ourselves; we need to love ourselves FIRST! Don’t you want to wake up every day to 15-20 minutes of peace and calm? Could you handle planning your day so you never felt rushed or behind?
Don’t you want to FEEL happy all the time? You CAN! You can start small; take small simple steps forward to create something wonderful!
• You can create a wonderful calm quiet morning
• You can learn to listen to your true authentic self
• You can learn how to create breathing room in your day
• You can feel connected to others and your higher power
• You can end each day filled with gratitude
Call in Number: (347) 637-3175
If you want an easy way to show you love and appreciation for the show, you can check out http://www.sacredearthpartners.com/Love
This week the Fourth Turn Crew will be discussing the Red Bull Global Rallycross event at The Dirt Track, the CWTS race at Eldora, the ARCA race at IRP and all the NASCAR action at Indy. We will also be opening the phones up in the second half of the show to calls from listeners and race fans everywhere. If you'd like to talk about NASCAR or this weekends action at your favorite local track please give us a call.
Attorney Fred Kray and the PBLNR crew will discuss with Mark Barone and Marina Dervan The Act of Dog Museum of Compassion, in which they intend to have on display 5,500 portraits of shelter dogs, which is the number of dog killed each day in our shelter system. At this point 4,900 have been painted. Watch the PBS segment on their project: http://anactofdog.org/pages/pbs-documentary. Regular show episodes include:
Recap of last week's show
Weekly news update
BSL updates with Kris "Brown Sugar" Diaz from StopBSL
Deirdre Franklin from Pinups For Pitbulls
Chat with Denice Yeakey
Dog Trainer Yvette Van Veen From Awesome Dogs
Instagram T-shirt giveaway
Check out our website PBLNN.com!
Kids want to rock and Tempt is the band they've been waiting for. Comprised of Zach Allen (vocals), Harrison Marcello (guitars, keyboards, vocals), Zak Gross (bass, vocals), and Jimmi Kane (drums), this New York City-based band is all about big hooks and big riffs. Tempt brings musicianship, style, performance, and an intense rock sound to a new generation.
Tempt is an explosive new band built on a love for melodic rock. The band is fronted by two 19 year olds on vocals and guitar has taken the heritage of the Sunset Strip, New Jersey and the streets of their hometown New York City and made it their own to take rock into the 21st century.
A modern rock band displaying monster riffs and powerful lyrical hooks. Featuring guitarist and vocalist Justin, guitarist Luke, bassist Johnathan and Alex on drums, Adage is engaging the music scene with full force. Recently signed with Pavement Entertainment and currently playing shows across the southeast, Adage is setting their sights to hit stages across the U.S.! Look for the EP "Defined" to drop August 2014
ad•age \'a-dij\ noun
1. a traditional saying expressing a common experience or observation.
2. an up and coming 4-piece Modern Rock Band from North Carolina that has fans filling the music scene for a chance to experience them live.
Following their highly anticipated performance at Rocklahoma in Pryor, OK on May 25th, they plan to tour nationwide to promote the release of their debut album "Under My Skin". They have their sights set on making 2014 their year.
Two Hour Show discussing American Soccer. Our Clubs, Leagues, Players, National Team and other fabulous moments
First Hour: National, Second Hour: Local, New York Red Bulls
The second hour we will discuss the friendly as Arsenal comes to Red Bull Arena and to the United States for the first time and face the New York Red Bulls with Thierry Henry.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Jeanne Segal. Jeanne Segal, Ph.D., Editorial Director, has been helping individuals and families for over 40 years as an innovator within the fields of emotional intelligence, holistic health, attachment, stress reduction and relationships. She coordinated a series of conferences linking brain development to the emotional relationship between infants and their caretakers. She has written five books, which have been published in 13 languages.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• endometrial cancer, chemo and metal taste- slippery elm balls to neutralize poisons..
• radiation and eating carotene rich foods such as baked sweet potato and carrot juice- after radiation wakame and kombu in soup or infusion..
• medicated abortion- any time a pregnancy ends we give birth and releasing the spirit from the womb..
• improving sperm count over time with pumpkin seeds, astragalus, oatstraw infusions, zinc rich foods, avocados, limiting heat exposure and more..
• vivid dreaming and pillow with artemisia vulgaris..
• nourishing the thyroid with fucus and changes in thinking..
• acid reflux, fruit and dietary changes..
• oatstraw bath for comforting the grieving spirit..
• vaginal fluids and yeast infection..
A conversation with Fox News hostess and author Katie Pavlich about, well, the ladies. We will talk about her new book, Assault and Flattery, that exposes the truth about the left's War on Women.
And then an update on Israel, a look at border issues, and John Kerry's dumb tweet of the week.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (30 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- MRTALK (6 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (2 chatters)
- babycoaldust (2 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (1 chatters)
- Pastor Larry Sartin (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (0 chatters)