SORT BY Relevancy
Professor Curry: Conflict Resolution
Listen in tonight about an often talked about subject...Confronting Conflct. This is a problem for everyone, young and old. As Martial Artist we have alternatives and at times advantages to conflict. Listen in to what this Sanuces Professor and Retired Law Enforcement Detective thinks can help eveyone in the "Line" of fire...Conflict......OUS!
Call in tonight at 9pm: 646-716-6825....OUS!
Professor Curry: The Death Touch
The "Death Touch" was seen back in the 70's by the late "Count Dante". Dr. Powell had a simialar technique. We'll discuss tonight the "Death Touch" in our open forum. Call in at 9pm: 646-716-6825 to listen in or contribute.....OUS!
1. A look at Ted Nugent, his extreme inflamatory remarks about Hilary, Obama, gun rights, and immigration.
2. Kathleen Carroll, whistleblower against the Commission on Teacher Credentialing
3. Brown Family Attorney Speaks Out "The Grand Jury Process is Broken"
Kathleen Boucher is a nurse, mother and author of A Simple Idea to Empower Kids and A Simple Idea to Empower Kids: Teen’s Edition.
A Simple Idea to Empower Kids won the Silver Recognition Award from Mom’s Choice Awards and the 2014 Preferred Choice Award from Creative Child’s Awards in the Kid’s Category.
The Teen’s Edition won the 2014 Book of the Year from Preferred Choice Awards in the Teen’s Category.
These books teach the law of attraction using the power of love, choice and belief to empower children. Boucher’s mission is to inspire and motivate kids to follow their dreams. She lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband, two children and their dog Sasha.
Professor Curry: Multiple Attackers
Is it possible to defend against multiple attackers? This episode will cover what your chances are, and how to overcome a "Bad Situation".
Call in tonight at 9pm to join/ listen to our discussion. Call 646-716-6825
Elder Todd Curry is a multifaceted leader in the body of Christ. Known for his service in the church and the community, his extremely heartfelt efforts have made an everlasting impact throughout this country and beyond. He is a dynamic preacher, prolific teacher, national youth coordinator, an award winning songwriter, and national recording artist.
These are Sound Culture Slices that will air on WMLN-FM at Curry College
1. Born in Hungary, Les Muray developed an undying love for his father and his home country, which he expresses through Hungarian folk music and a rock opera with political overtones. He reveals the surprising connection between his favorite band - Crosby, Stills, and Nash - and Process Philosophy.
2. After being exposed to all kinds of music, Jordan Reed fell in love with dance music.He spends his time outside of class playing hockey and being a DJ. He found something mysterious about what attracts him to dance music.
3. Jennifer Balboni grew up in a musical family. She listened to classically trained musicians and soul artists, especially Ray Charles, whose music fills her with memories of her happy childhood and loving parents. The music of Seal also reminds her of the happiest, most hopeful times in her life. She reveals her special connection to Andrea Bocelli...
4. After learning at his high school graduation that life is a long and winding road filled with obstacles, Jerry Gibbs decided to never surrender as he started on his career in television. However, he also has a way to reach toward Heaven with the music of Coldplay.
5. As a child of the 70s, Larry Hartenian escaped the dysfunctional culture of America by visiting Germany and discovering his professional passion. He has religious experiences through music, despite being an atheist. He discovered a special relationship to German Industrial Music and Jazz.
6 Julian Bryson loved Latin music when he was in middle school, before Latin music became popular. When he was considering going to graduate school to become a choral composer, he heard an important song from the musical "Sunday in the Park with George" that helped him "Move On." He learned the power of choral music in a unique way at a concert featuring explosions...
Professor Curry: School Safety
Our children are off to school now. We expect them to come home safely, the way we send them out. How can we maximize that our children will remain safe, when we are not around to protect them? Call into our show tonight and share your thoughts, Thursday at 9pm: 646-716-6825
in Self Help
Kathleen Gage is the “no-nonsense, common sense” online marketing strategist, speaker, author, product creation specialist, and owner of Power Up For Profits. She helps entrepreneurs make money online.Kathleen’s clients are driven by making a difference through their own unique voice.
Considered to be one of the nation’s most passionate speakers, Kathleen is known for cutting through the fluff and helping people to leave their sob stories behind, so they can stop focusing on the past and start looking towards the future.
Intuitive wisdom and dreamwork can be some of the most powerful tools to suport health and wellness, especially in the midst of life threatening illness. This week on Intuitive Transformation Radio, Matthew Engel will be chatting with Kathleen O'Keefe-Kanavos, Author of SURVIVING CANCERLAND: Intuitive Aspects of Healing about the wisdom she acquired through her own journey with cancer.
Kat survived 3 breast cancers diagnosed by dreams and missed by doctors. Kat believes dreams can diagnose your life. Kathleen O'Keefe-Kanavos is an Intuitive Dream-Life Coach, one of the busiest speakers/authors in the industry, the “go-to authority” on Survivor-to-Thriver in Health, Wealth & Relationships, and an inspirational speaker. Kat is a columnist for Cape Women Online Magazine & Wellness Women 40 and Beyond. She is an (IASD) International Association for the Study of Dreams Presenter & a Counselor and Mentor for the R.A. Bloch Cancer Foundation Hotline. Her weekly web-radio show,Your Life & Purpose Revealed, has been featured on radio, in magazines & newspapers. She has appeared on Every Way Woman TV & the Waking Universe TV documentary. SURVIVING CANCERLAND: Intuitive Aspects of Healing is her first of three books on waking up to dreams that diagnose life. Learn more at: http://survivingcancerland.com. Kat is represented by Steve Allen Media.
Matthew Engel is an Intuitive Counselor, Hypnotherapist, Past Life Regression Therapist, Spiritual Teacher, Writer and Host of Intuitive Transformation Radio. He has supported thousands of people in actualizing their higher potential for 18 years. matthewengel.com
The Wrestling Lounge Welcome The Curry Kid to the show call in at 773-897-6289 press 1 to be in hosts view.
Kathleen Senat is an Author and Motivator that is transforming lives with her Purely Single movement. She endured many trials in her life but she was equipped God to go through the journey after years of many mistakes made. A year after turning her life around, GOD gave her the vision for a Facebook group, called Purely Single, encouraging Christians to wait until marriage to engage in sex and to wait on their GOD-ordained mate. Then shortly after, she began blogging and speaking in the lives of others.
GOD gave Kathleen an even greater vision when he gave her the idea for a book. Now Purely Single is a movement and this book explains what it means and how to live this lifestyle.
Kathleen uses her past mistakes to encourage others to understand it it's never too late to turn to GOD.
nd God molded her character to not simply settle but work towards being the best and accomplishing greatness.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Don Smith Show (10 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (9 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (0 chatters)