SORT BY Relevancy
After last week's technical glitch, Dr. Jim Dittmar was to be on the show, but was unable to do so. So John and Karla used the time (30 minutes) to talk about CUBM, their relationship, Girl Scouts and a host of other life issues. John and Karla model reconciliation as they work together as friends, so listen in to hear two friends talking about the work God has joined them together to do!
The Center for Urban Biblical Ministry has been educating adults in the Pittsburgh area in partnership with Geneva College since 1988. Since 1998, Karla Byrd has been the CUBM director, guiding the program through rough waters to calm seas. She has also been instrumental in founding the Pittsburgh Urban Heroes Program, and was recognized as an urban hero herself. Today John Stanko, the show's co-host, interviews Karla to talk about life, CUBM, what it takes to be an urban hero and the state of CUBM and adult education in general in the 21st century.
Karla Wessel has been intuitive since early childhood. She became aware of Keeno, her shaman angel guide at about the age of three. Karla is a healer, Reiki master, and minister in Order of Melchizedek. She lives in Forest Lake, Minnesota, with Joe, her husband of many years, and three grandcats she inherited.
Karla loves animals, and nature. Years ago, Karla dreamed her own animal cards, which is what she uses as a tool to do readings with people. She is also currently writing a book on being intuitive.
Karla offers intuitive readings as well as classes in her home. Her current creation is a course called Angel Star Journey - for Mind, Body, and Spirit, which she will be offering teaching later this winter.
You can get up to date information on Karla and her services at her website which is http://www.angelstarjourneys.com or call her directly at (651) 308-6469
Thank you for your interest in the Edge! Please go to edgemagazine.net to view the latest issue of the Edge.
For information on advertising in the Edge please contact Cathy Jacobsen at 763.433.9291. Or via email at Cathy@edgemagazine.net
For article submission please contact Tim Miejan at 651.578.8969. Or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
And for further information regarding the Edge Talk Radio contact Cathryn Taylor at 612.710.7720 or via email at Cathryn@EFTForYourInnerChild.com
Karla Leger lives in Valdese North Carolina. She has one daughter Anna. She grew up in a very typical Southern Baptist household. She worked in a very haunted mental institution for several years as a dental assistant. She doesn't remember a time when she didn't see the spirit world. Her first recollection was at the age of 4 when a man stood over her bed watching her. He was always there watching. She was introduced to Tarot Reading at the age of 12 and got her 1st deck at 14 and has been doing Tarot readings since then. She also does home cleansings and blessings. Karla does Pendulum work and Reiki Healing. Karla was initiated and trained as a Shaman by Willie Windwalker in October of 2013 and she is also a member of the Soul Warriors. You may contact Karla Leger for further information at: email@example.com
We're back this week with a great show!
Join us as we chat all things soaps with Karla Mosley who plays Maya Avant on one of daytimes favorite soaps; The Bold and The Beautiful!
No stranger to daytime, we will be discussing Karla's new role, on a new coast and life in between!
In the mean time be sure to check out all things Karla by stopping by her official website. www.karlamosley.com
in Self Help
Have you ever lost a loved one and felt such despair that you did not know what to do or how to handle your grief? Grief and loss is a subject very often avoided and so desperately in need of being addressed. Join Liz Dawn as she talks with Karla Kay, author of Grief, The Universal Emotion of Loss.
In 2003, Karla Kay lost her husband, daughter and her surviving daughter’s best friend when the vehicle she was driving had a blow out and rolled out of control. Karla had worked for Hospice since 1994 and supported hundreds of people in their grieving, yet in her search, found little relief from her profound, horrific, sudden losses and the subsequent Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD) that she and her surviving teen daughter struggled with. Karla will share her own process as she healed from her own grief and talks about what each of us can do when going through a traumatic loss. http://karlakay.us/
Justin Vacula dons a reporting hat and interviews Karla Porter to discover more information about the woman behind the screen apart from the ideas she presents online. Find out about Karla Porter's personal life, upbringing, and much more. Tune in live at 8PM Eastern/5PM Pacific on May 11, 2013! Join the live chatroom on the bottom of the BlogTalkRadio page during and shortly before the live show. As always, callers, no matter their viewpoints, are welcome to join the discussion. Call the number on your screen, 718-766-4598, or click the Skype-to-call button which appears during the live show to add your voice to the conversation.
Opening music is provided by memewar.net. Break music is provided by Phil Giordana.
Like what you hear? Brave Hero Radio depends on support from listeners. Please donate!
Michael D. Butler Serial Entrepreneur and Personal Development Catalyst, has been called a reinvention specialist and personal branding coach.He is the Owner of TurnkeyTransformations.com, AuthorBookMarketing.com and M3NewMedia.com. He is also a best-selling author
Robert Williams practicing lawyer specializing in disability law. He is based in Chicago, but handles Social Security Disability, Medicare and Supplemental Security Income cases all over the United States
Karla Silver an accomplished entrepreneur, an award-winning bestselling author and a recognized expert in Lifestyle Design. Karla’s passion is helping other entrepreneurs, or would-be entrepreneurs reach their personal and financial goals, sometimes through non-traditional ways. She’s also a powerhouse entrepreneur, coach, speaker and internet marketer
Karla Downing offers relationship help as a speaker, author, licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Bible study teacher, and mentor for women and men in difficult relationships.Karla’s passion is to see individuals, marriages, and families set free from the chains of dysfunction, misunderstanding, and emotional pain through a correct understanding of what the Bible teaches about relationships. Karla Downing is the author of the ECPA 2004 Silver Medallion Award winner, 10 Lifesaving Principles for Women in Difficult Marriages. Her second book, When Love Hurts: 10 Principles to Transform Difficult Relationships, applies the same principles to all family members. Her third book, The Truth in the Mirror: A Guide to Healthy Self-Image.She holds a Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy from Hope International University.
The best soccer players in the world take the field for the FIFA World Cup in Brazil next month!
Thirty-two teams will start, but only one will be crowned champion. More than 3 billion passionate fans of all ages will be watching one of the largest sporting events in the world, including one special fan who is about to be crowned a CHAMPION!
Six finalists are now vying for the coveted title “Champion of Care” as Johnson and Johnson shines a spotlight on people who go above and beyond in caring for others.
· A just-released survey reveals that 59% of Americans polled feel the world has become a less caring place over the last 5 years. BUT, 90% of Americans feel it’s important to set a positive example for younger generations.
These six finalists know what it means to be positive examples. Now, it’s time for your viewers to hear their inspiring stories and vote and on which finalist wins a trip to the final match of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Rio de Janiero!
Join Karla Martinez, co-host of "Despierta America", LIVE from Miami. Karla will share details of the survey that parents should hear! Karla will also talk about the six special finalists and how your viewers can vote for the ultimate Champion of Care!
Change is inevitable in all of our lives. Career changes! Relationship changes! Changes in our lives are almost always accompanied with strong emotions and bring on feelings of insecurity and confusion, all of which are unavoidable and very normal. Transitions in life become even more daunting when they are accompanied with major changes in our financial situation also. When we find ourselves faced with these overwhelming situations, it can literally paralyze us with fear and this is when we are most likely to make the wrong decisions. Our Guest Karla White - Waterstone Financial will be discussing the challenges women can face and how they can effect your financial future
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (156 chatters)
- John Baptist (104 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (59 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (38 chatters)
- RCRadio (31 chatters)
- DDP Radio (26 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (14 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (13 chatters)
- David and Wes (13 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Barbara Graver (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (1 chatters)
- LineaLove Show (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- HeliOSoul (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)