SORT BY Relevancy
Both Mateen and I are avid readers. We believe that life long learning is the key to success. And the key to lifelong learning is reading. Successful people read. This is especially important for young Black males. The key for them is WHAT they read. Join us as Mateen and I share and discuss many of the books that have transformed our lives. Check out the blog for our Black Male Reading List (BMRL)
Join Dr. Mateen and I as we discuss the importance of being organized on your success journey. We will share some of the techniques that we used as young men striving to be successful as well as delve into some of the techniques and strategies we are currently using in this information society in which we live.
A couple of years ago I used a service called African Ancestry to trace my roots back to Africa using DNA. This seemed to be a miracle to me that Africans in America could not find out where they truly descend. Most people I know have not taken advantage of this service. Can anyone tell me why?
Mateen and I Kai discuss how they are using technology to reach their fitness goals.
This week Mateen and Kai will talk about what kinds of things Black men need to be aware of in order to lead strong healthy lives. We will talk about the importance of excercise and proper diet. We will also give you several resources you can use to find this information for yourself. Some of the practices that we have used for years includes colonics (Mateen has been getting them for years) Accunpture and Massage Therapy (Kai has been using
these as part of his regular health regiment for years).
Mateen and Kai will also be interviewing Mrs. Nikki Demby,principal at Martin L. King Jr. Academy in San Antonio, TX. Nikki will share some of her experiences as an administrator and the importance of black men going into the teaching profession.
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (60 chatters)
- Ms Blue (44 chatters)
- Curious Times (35 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- ankhkakek (12 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- anythings on the table (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- ABroomAndTheMoon Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (2 chatters)
- TheWickedPulpit (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- HeliOSoul (1 chatters)
- Inside Baseball Podcast (1 chatters)
- Inside The Movies and More (1 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (1 chatters)
- Purple World (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- TaylorPhillips (0 chatters)
- Haiti An Nou Pale (0 chatters)