SORT BY Relevancy
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE LIVE FROM MY JAIL CELL...TALKING SPORTS OPENING GIFTS FROM ALL MY FANS..LET'S TALK NFL WEEK 17..PLAYOFFS..THE ROAD TO SUPER BOWL 49..TWEET THE SHOW PUNKS HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford and Andre Peterson.
Topics to include:
1. NFL Playoff Picture
2. Should Tony Romo be in the MVP race?
3. Bengals pick off Manning 4 times to secure playoff berth.
4. Dominic Raiola suspended one game
5. Cutler will start finale for Bears.
6. 5 NFL Players who haven't stepped up this season.
7. Recap week 16 in NFL
8. Does Rob Gronkowski belong in the MVP conversion?
9. NFL Predictions: San Diego @ KC, Buffalo @ NE, Detroit @ GB, & Cincy @ Pittsburgh.
10. Fantasy Shout outs
11. Michigan requests interview w/Jim Harbaugh
12. Marcus Mariota named AP College Player of the year.
13. Florida State gives Jimbo Fisher massive new contract
14. Who will win the national championship?
15. Pitt to name Michigan State DC Pat Narduzzi HC
16. Bowl Predictions: Popeyes Bahamas Bowl - Central Michigan vs. Western Kentucky, Hawaii Bowl - Fresno State vs. Rice, Zaxby's heart of Dallas - Illinois vs. Louisiana Tech, Quick Lane Bowl - Rutgers vs. North Carolina, Bitcoin St. Petersburg Bowl - NC State vs. South Florida, Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman- Cincy vs. Virginia Tech, Hyundai Sun Bowl - Arizona State vs. Duke, Duck Commander Independence Bowl - South Carolina vs. Miami, New Era Pinstripe Bowl - Boston College vs. Penn State, National University Holiday Bowl - Nebraska vs. USC, Autozone Liberty Bowl - Texas A&M vs. West Virginia, Russell Athletic Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Clemson, Advocare V100 Texas Bowl Arkansas vs. Texas, Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl - LSU vs. Notre Dame, Belk Bowl - Georgia vs. Louisville, & Foster Farms Bowl - Maryland vs. Stanford
17. Pistons waive Josh Smith
Tonight the fellas will break down the NFL situations with just this one week left in the year!
Listen in as Coach Scott, Sweet Lou, D.Nash and Zo tear apart the sports world. Listen in for the weekly segments where we crown our SLZE of the Week, Scotty Doesn't Know, the Floyd Brewing Company Hot Seat (done outside of football season), our picks for the week, and the Sound Off, Send Off! Also, the fellas are proudly the radio voice of the DC Rollergirls!
Call In! Let us know what you think!!
We go LIVE every Tuesday night at 9:00pm from the Basement/Penthouse Capitol of the World. Check out the website: www.SLZESports.com, like us of Facebook, follow us on Twitter @SLZESports and check out the DC Rollergirls when they're live at the DC Armory: www.DCRollergirls.com
Back on Tuesday nights as we get you prepared for the start of the upcoming NFL season as well as the " Real Season" with Major League Baseball Playoffs right around the corner. You can count on hearing great interviews with top professional athletes and sports fans. Also mixed in will be quality sport talk and a whole bunch of laughs. Your phone calls are always welcomed on the Bottom Line Sports Show Tuesday night show. Lead by Gerald Brown, Don Baker, Howie C and legendary rap artist Phife Dawg.
Many are cheering . . . while others are crying as Week 16 in the NFL came to a close and MOST of the playoff spots have been determined. Who were the biggest winners and losers? Frat House Mike and Brandon run them down for you this week: Washington Redskins 27 – Philadelphia Eagles 24 / Houston Texans 25 – Baltimore Ravens 13 / Atlanta Falcons 30 – New Orleans Saints 14 / Pittsburgh Steelers 20 – Kansas City Chiefs 12 / Dallas Cowboys 42 – Indianapolis Colts 7 / Cincinnati Bengals 37 – Denver Broncos 28.
The Eagles lost three-in-a-row to experience one of the league’s historical collapses; the Ravens are still breathing . . . barely; still no decision in the NFC South except the Saints are OUT; no December melt-down for the Cowboys; and, it’s STILL the Bengals leading the AFC North!
The guys take a look at the league’s standings and playoff picture, as well we are heading into the BEST weeks of the NFL season. So sit down, grab a beer and listen to them dissect the X’s and O’s! Give it a listen, give it a "follow", and give Frat House Mike & Brandon a shout out at 347 - 826 – 9964!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (31 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (11 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- American White History Month (0 chatters)