SORT BY Relevancy
THE ALABAMA MATH,SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVE
From Alabama's Dept. of Education, our guest is Mr Steve Ricks, Initiative Director.
Presented by CAROLINA BIOLOGICAL
Cynematic of K12 News Network hosts a "Back to School" K12NN/MOMocrats Book Club interview with author Jose Luis Vilson.
Jose Luis Vilson has written a powerful and moving memoir of his own childhood spent in NYC schools and how he became a teacher. He's taught middle school math for the past ten years. He is a father of a young son, a math educator, blogger, speaker, activist, and author of _This Is Not A Test: A New Narrative on Race, Class, and Education_. Jose has written and spoken about education, math, and race for a number of organizations and publications, including The New York Times, Al Jazeera, CNN, Edutopia, and others.
His book can be purchased directly from the publisher, Haymarket Press, and is also available at Amazon and other major online book outlets. His speaking and book-signing schedule is available at thejosevilson.com.
MOMocrats is an EngenderMediaGroup production.
Rapid expansion in adoptions and use of mobile devices in schools has the potential to impact almost every aspect of education. A new report, "Mobile Technology for K-12 Education," sponsored by mobile learning company, Amplify, and conducted by education market research experts at IESD, reveals details about the current status of mobile technology in our schools. The question is, what are publishers and developers who serve the school market doing in terms of their product marketing plans and their sales approaches as we move away from the a textbook centric K-12 sales environment to an environment where smartphones, tablets, and other mobile computing devices are the primary delivery envelope? Host Glen McCandless asks K-12 market researcher, Jay Sivin-Kachala, of IESD, to provide his perspective.
AWARD WINNING EDUCATION BLOGGER AARON VANDERWERFF
Aaron won this month's Editor's Choice Award on Creativity in the Classroom
www.smartbrief.com www.smartblog.com @sbeducation
Brought to you by the Corner Turtles,, this is another weekly episode of K Radio, all about life and music in a small town from the mountains and valleys of Southern British Columbia. Join us for a slice of life at a slower pace, and music from local musicians right here in Keremeos, B.C. We come to you each week from the Wrong Turn Tavern. See you there!
Join Women’s Wellness Expert Delayna K. Watkins as she exposes the importance of women’s health and fitness for today’s busy Women Leaders. Various guests will share and discuss practical ways to create balance, improve health, release weight and decrease stress in their environment leading to healthier happier lives.
Tune in every week to elevate your health and improve your success. Delayna's Guest is Holly Eley of Progressive Coaching and Fit & Fab Organization.
Text ADTY4D to 24587 and ask questions for #AskTheNurse or Tweet to @MWHYRadio #AskTheNurse
Sponsors: Slantress Magazine TBAIMS Coach Caprice Smith Rita Ricks Off The Vine Audible Trail
Special Guest: Barbara Primm, Executive Director of LEAP, Inc. (Literacy & Education Applied with Purpose), located at: 12127 Bellefontaine Rd., Suite 16; St. Louis, MO 63138
According to the U.S. Department of Education, 1 in 4 children grow up without learning how to read (2010).
Tune in as Barbara shares how she assists both children and adults in overcoming challenges to literacy. Barbara offers services in individualized tutoring, small group sessions, ACT Prep, enrichment programs, Adult Basic Education, and GED instruction. Feel free to call in with your questions and/or comments!
For more information, visit LEAP's website: http://www.weleap4literacy.com
Also, contact Barbara Primm: 314-281-3228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to our Corporate Sponsor, Mr. Willie Moore, Jr. Founder of WILFLO Music & The Young, Fly, & Saved Movement: http://www.williemoorejr.org
If you would like sponsor a show, please contact Host Dr. Carletta D. Washington at: email@example.com
Business or upcoming events announcement: ONLY $10 or 4 announcements for $30 (Save $10!)
To learn more about Education 4 All, Inc. visit: http://www.education4allinc.com
Tonight is the blessed night. beloved, that YOU are listing to K-ASK RADIO. The major questoin aSKED------- SINCE YOU BELIEVE,HAVE YOU RECEIVED THE BAPTIZED OF THR HOLY GHOST?
AMEN! THIS IS THE GATE THAT OPEN TO THE YOU TRUTH OR A LIE. GOD IS LOOKING FOR TRUTH IN ALL THAT CAN BELIEVE .POINTS OR TRUTH--THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD. A GOLDEN NUGGET HERE IT .
THE HOLY SPIRIT or HOLY GHOST IS THE THIRD PERSON IN TE TRINITY(Father,son.and thr HOLY GHOST)AND IS REFFFERED TO IN THE SCRIPTURE AS GOD ==
ACT 5:3-4 JOIN ME AFTER THE LESSION ------PRAYER REQUEST, SENDING TH WORD BOLD TO ALL THAT CAN RECIEVE THE TRUTH OF THE WORD~!!!!!!
Tune in to the next episode of #ACHradio when we'll be discussing the critical role clinical education plays in our culture. Tina Spagnola, RN, Director of Clinical Education will be our guest. She will be describing the extensive program for both new and experienced clinical team members as they join All Children's; as well as, the ongoing support we provide in our state-of-the-art Simulation Laboratory.
You won't want to miss this behind-the-scenes look into the extensive support we provide our team members! Join us Wednesday, October 1st at 12:30 eastern time to learn more!
Our guest for this Wednesday’s show is, Elaine R. Ferguson, MD, a practicing physician, author, coach, blogger, and, a pioneer in the field of holistic medicine. She is an Ivy League educated physician, a graduate of Brown University and Duke University School of Medicine, and completed her residency training at the University of Chicago. She has practiced holistic medicine for over two decades, and her consulting/health coaching practice, One Health, LLC is dedicated to empowering people through educating them about the latest medical research breakthroughs that support a holistic approach to care, and has created numerous coaching programs to help people achieve their goals.
You can learn more about Dr. Ferguson by visiting her blog, www.drelaine.com, following her on Twitter @doctorelaine - Dr. Ferguson is the author of several books, most recently, the internationally best seller, Superhealing: Engaging Your Mind, Body, and Spirit to Create Optimal Health and Well-Being. She passionately advocates an evidence based approach to health enhancement and disease treatment that encompasses the mind, body, and spirit. Helping people to improve their health is her life’s calling.
For interesting things you need to know. Visit the KNOW show. Wednesday evening at 7 p.m. CST or CDT to be in the KNOW. With Host Rev. Robert J. V. McMilan and a ton of interesting guests and topics to keep you in the KNOW.
Topics to be discussed: Missing and exploited children, sexual assaults against a child, internet crimes against a child, child sex trafficking, aggravated physical abuse, and questionable parenting
Ladies! Are you ready for mental peace, emotional freedom, healthy organs, a satisfying sex life and fitness on all levels? Dial 347-850-8486 8p ET on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 for Part #2 of our discussion on the path to optimal women's health Alexyss K. Tylor, Dr. Maxwell Nartey and Dr. Elizabeth Wanek.
Health BONUS: In Honor of World Vegetarian Day on October 1st, we will also include the do's and dont's of vegetarianism for women. You don't want to miss this solution packed episode!
Alexyss K. Tylor of Atlanta, GA - author, minister, teacher of sexual spirituality, healthy sexuality advocate and SYMPTOMETRY healthcare advocate.
Dr. Maxwell Nartey of Chicago, IL - therapeutic scientist, professor, author, licensed symptometrist and the founder of Symptometry, known for curing women's health challenges and chronic diseases via root cause therapeuticsTM
Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym of Greensboro, NC - surgeon, physician, licensed symptometrist via the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMPTOMETRY specializing in optimal health support and foundational medicine.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health - www.RootCauseRadio.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (36 chatters)
- in5d (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)