SORT BY Relevancy
From New Orleans comes one half of Party Gras, Justin Sane. He's been a fixture in the southeast for quite some time as both a singles star and as a tag partner of Lord Zoltan. He's held multiple titles over the years so he has accomplished quite a bit in the wrestling industry. Get familiar with this great wrestler and what he's done for the buisness when he joins us for the first time.
From Insanity to Sane is growing and God is moving I would like to take the opportunity to discuss the many changes that will be coming my way in the next months.Please tune in to hear my heart of what God is doing.The platform that God has birthed in me is very profound and I need to share with all my listeners and followers. When we follow God and allow him to lead God will take us to a place that he alone will be glorified .In the next few months From Insanity to Sane will be going through many chances and I want everyone to be apart of this movement of God.Remember God loves you with an Everlasting Love.You are just one prayer away from Victory believe what God has said about you do not allow the enemy or others to define you.God has called and equipped you for greatness.
We sit down with Justin Sane a few hours away from his huge main event match for the Fringe Pro Wrestling Title v. Carter Mason at the Return to Battle show. We chat about why he wanted that match with Mason so badly, his recent win at the Chaos Cup outlasting 10 other A1 competitors to win the tournament, being the first ever Alpha Male Champion, having a 1-on-1 victory over a WWE star & much, much more!
In this week broadcast we will be discussing the many struggles Women have and identify where it all started.I always say if you want to know why you are so messed up you must go back into your adolescent years the answers are there. I know myself I grew up in a dysfunctional home with a father who was an alcoholic and a mother who was a God fearing women but she stayed in that dysfunction so long we became a product of it.I struggled with Co dependency and Control just to mention a few.We believe satan lies because we do not know who we are . We will discuss how to break free in our minds,body and soul.God walked me through a complete transformation in which I will share with you so you can break the cycle of negative thinking from your minds and break free from your past so you can live the life you were meant to live in Christ.Each week we will continue in this same subject.My prayer for you is that you will become the woman God created you to be.
Justin Peters Ministries exists to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost and to help equip the saved to “speak the truth in love” (Ephesians 4:15). Great care is taken to preach and teach God’s Word in its proper context and simply let the text speak for itself. JPM is overseen by a Board of Directors and Justin and his wife, Kathy, are members of Grace Community Church in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
You will love this special interview
in Self Help
This world we live in can seem so crazy, can't it? We are bombarded with insanity every day, it seems. Join us for this powerful show where we talk about how we can each stay sane even with everything swirling around us.
About the Hosts:
Danica Trebel, founder of Danica Trebel Family Dynamics & Life Coaching, knows first-hand the power and healing that can come from a family united. It was through her own personal experiences with eating disorders and the separation from her family and children that led her to this place of healing and restoration and passion to help others. It’s her deepest desire to help transform the world one relationship at a time.
Lisa Marie Pepe has extensive experience working directly with others, having worked as a mental health clinician, educator, and massage therapist over the past 16 years. She believes that the key to achieving lifelong health and wellness involves setting small, measurable, and attainable goals along the way.Her true calling in life is to empower others to empower themselves to live happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives. http://www.positivetransformation.net
Genevieve Kohn shows women how to reclaim their health through healthy diet, gentle exercise and energy healing so they can have a life they love! She is a best-selling author, health coach, and energy healer. She lives in suburban Boston with her husband and two young sons. Go to bit.ly/wellsource4me and sign up to receive your free gift!
Director Justin Simien doesn’t care much for the epic “black experience,” if such a thing even exists. When asked if he felt compelled to portray all facets of African American life in his first—and much-buzzed about—feature flick, Dear White People, he scoffs at the notion. “That’s not a pressure that a Jewish filmmaker feels—ever. Woody Allen doesn’t sit there thinking, God, am I telling the full history of the Jewish-American experience? That’s not a subject that any other filmmaker in any other sub-genre deals with,” he tells Keeping It Reel host Tim Gordon. “It shackles your heart. You end up making stuff about people who don’t exist, if you feel like you have to talk about everybody. Obviously my movie has race right there in the title. And I’d like to see more movies with casts of color that dabble in their experiences. But ultimately they should be about the human condition.”
Not even twenty years old Justin Bieber has already gained more famed and fortune than most people even dream to have. His music career began in 2008, at which time his boyish charm endeared him to millions around the world. Since then hard work and an abundance of talent and charisma have kept him on a steady incline to the pinnacle of stardom. But lately, there’s tarnish on his image.
He has been caught in altercations with Paparazzi. He was confronted by Keyshawn Johnson for speeding through his neighborhood. At the Anne Frank Museum Bieber wrote what some called inappropriate comments in the Anne Frank guestbook. There was an incident involving illegal drugs aboard his tour bus. Justin was also on video urinating in a mop bucket.
Despite this behavior his fans still adore him. With this kind of behavior one can wonder what may happen next. Is Justin Bieber simply demonstrating the same immaturity as most people his age? If so, why do young people seem to have a need to misbehave in silly immature fashion? You also have to wonder, could this be just the beginning of a tragic end. Let’s hope not. But it begs to question what can be done to subdue this type of inappropriate behavior amongst our young people? The answer may save livelihoods and lives.
Please feel free to phone into the Virtual Living room with your comments or questions. We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Join your host Wes Blackman as he welcomes Justin Snyder to the High Noon in Lake Worth studios. He is the Chief Correspondent for the "The Florida Squeeze" which is a source for Florida politics, history and society. Justin Snyder, a Palm Beach County resident, began his political career at Stetson University after being elected as the College Democrats President. During his tenure, Justin helped author the Florida College Democrats Constitution. In 2008, Justin interned and then organized for the Barack Obama Campaign in Volusia County. Since that time, Justin has worked on several political campaigns all over the country from Nevada, to Arkansas to right here in the Sunshine State including Heather Beaven’s Congressional campaign, Bill Halter’s Senate Campaign (Arkansas), and most recently as District Director CREDO SuperPac’s Take Down Allen West Campaign and as Field Director and Deputy Campaign Manager for Jeff Clemens For Florida Senate Campaign which resulted in a 17 vote victory.
Justin studied political science and economics at Stetson University and is a strong advocate for the middle class and progressive causes. His writing focuses on the Florida political scene and finding solutions to our most pressing issues be them political, economical, or cultural.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (403 chatters)
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- underground talk (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Zombie Rock Radio (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (0 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (0 chatters)