SORT BY Relevancy
1. In the News 2. Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer talks about his book, The Court and the World: American Law and the New Global Realities, at the National Constitution Center’s annual celebration of Constitution Day. In his book, Justice Breyer examines the challenges facing the American judiciary and the application of American law in a variety of international context, including commerce, treaty obligations, copyright, human rights, and securities fraud. 3. Book Talk. 4. Listener Calls.
The concept of social justice involves finding the optimum balance between responsibilities as a society and responsibilities as individuals to contribute to a just society. Some scholars have documented that oppression is often allowed to occur in group settings because group members’ privilege is left unchecked and unchallenged. A number of people believe attention to social justice concerns is not within their roles so they do not address issues of member oppression and marginalization . The lack of attention to group members’ diversity is often re-traumatizing to those who have survived socio-cultural oppression.“Oppression”, in this text refers to‘a state of domination where the oppressed suffer the consequences of deprivation, exclusion, discrimination, exploitation, control of culture, and violence.
The United Nations has addressed “human rights” on an international scale and acknowledges that in a number of nations, ”indigenous people” who are entitled to the full protection of the individual human rights system, have their rights violated and often experience poverty and disadvantage to a greater extent than the rest of the population. The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People recognize the difficulty in realizing human rights for Indigenous people who have been disadvantaged on a systemic level by historical discrimination and dispossession over past centuries; however, there has never been such an assessment of the condition of the Black American in the United States of America.
Grab a cup of coffee/tea. your journal and Bible, and join me for a time of prayer, renewal and refreshment.
Effectual Fervent Prayer this weekend
Purposed 4 Godliness
Friday & Saturday 10/2 & 3 @ 8:30 a.m.
Sunday 10/4 @ 8:00 a.m. PDT.
This is a powerful time of prayer
Call in to join w/your prayer requests 347-989-0144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lamont Banks, Cliff Stewart, and Lisa Stewart of the Colorado exoneration firm A Just Cause, discuss what happens when the wheels of justice trample unbridled over the rights of innocent Americans.
Our Special Guests for tonight's show are Advocates for Criminal Justice Reform: Charles Mittelstadt, Criminal Defense Investigator, Founder of The Mittelstadt Firm & 13 ½ Foundation, Inc., Bernard Kerik, Former 40th Police Commissioner, City of New York, and Joseph Nacchio, Former Chairman & CEO of Qwest Communications. Please join us tonight to hear their stories and thoughts on criminal justice reform!
A Just Cause is currently campaigning for "FreeTheIRP6," who's been wrongly imprisoned in Florence, CO for a crime they didn't commit. Read full story:www.freetheirp6.org.
For more information, about A Just Cause and to Donate to the IRP6 legal defense fund, visit www.a-justcause.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @AJCRadio, @A_JustCause, @FreeTheeIRP6, @FreeeTheIRP6 and Like our Facebook Pages: https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCoast2Coast, andhttps://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCO, https://www.facebook.com/FreetheIRP6
Thank you for your support!
Thanks for listening to Purposed 4 Godliness on a Saturday Morning
Host: Minister Daffany Smith, M.Div. "You Are Purposed 4 Godliness" Saturday mornings we bring announcements, recap Friday's show while giving words of encouragement to help you with the purpose God placed in you, still bringing Biblical insight to current issues; addressing your needs and planting the seed of Godly purpose.
Call in and share your testimony @ 347-989-0144.
Saturday Mornings 8:30-9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time. Please email us at: email@example.com with your prayer request or praise report. Be encouraged in knowing that God has a purpose for you.
Jenise Justice is a powerful voice and advocate of human rights and social activism. Her 'Leading Edge Lover Movement' has garnered the attention of thousands who desire freedom of self expression. With her debut literary work, DownLow Sister OnTop, she captures the voice of a myriad of women of all personalities, across all nationalities, professional industries, and social demographics as they affirm their sexual identity.
Jenise is currently developing her next project in between traveling and preparing for her film debut this Summer.
Be sure to tune in as we discuss Jenise's accomplishments, her book and learn more about the woman behind the powerful voice.
Tonight we will continue to discuss why the Criminal Justice System is not effective here in Amerika.
Tune in on Monday, 9/28/2015 for Rose Colombo N THe Justice Club every MWF 9am-10:30am pst and 12-1:30pm est - Join us on Expert's Corner today with Gerry Hauser, Founder and CEO of Hardar Diamonds, Inc., the exprt on diamonds and investments from 9:30am pst and 12:30pm est when he discusses the world of diamonds and what's new in diamonds. Rose's Commentary will include the issues of the day and which direction we are headed or if we're about to go over the cliff. Will the American people be able to save their nation from Obama's father's dreams and the change and transformation into a foreign nation of Muslims and Illegals and foreign babel? All shows are archived on Freedomizer Radio at www.freedomizerradio.com or Rose4Justice Blogs N Radio Shows at www.rose4justice.com Listen Live worldwide online, podcasts or at (347) 324-3704
1. In the News 2. (Repeat of audio from last week's show since it did not broadcast properly) Guy Lawson talks about his book Arms and the Dudes: How Three Stoners from Miami Beach Became the Most Unlikely Gunrunners in History, in which he tells the story of Efraim Diveroli, a Miami based arms dealer who won numerous Pentagon contracts during the early years of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Mr. Diveroli and two of his friends, all in their early twenties, eventually won a $300 million contract to supply, in part, 100 million rounds of AK-47 ammo to the U.S. military to be used by the Afghan National Army and police in their fight against the Taliban. In an effort to maximize his profit, Diveroli used Chinese ammo to fulfill the contract, a violation of U.S. law. After he was found out, he was indicted on fraud charges and was sent to prison. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls.
Showcasing a young artist from Houston, Tx 25 year old Jayprice with a message for this generation in music. And delivering a BIG message to all you artist out there. Are You Ready To Shine? It's Your Time!
Judge Joe Brown and Shay-Renae, the Bonnie & Clyde when it comes to Justice are bringing you each and every week the Verdict when it comes to Politics, Government, Relationships, Life and more! Phone lines are open each week to hear the verdict from our listeners call 917-889-8224 because "Your Voice Matters". Hear the latest hot topics and who knows what else... Live each week! Join in on the fun...the information...the knowledge...the entertainment every Tuesday night at 8pmCST! Real Issues...Real People...Real Conversation
Download your copy today the New-Hit single by Shay-Renae titled "I Am Awake" on www.cdbaby.com/cd/shayrenae
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (141 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (102 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (38 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (11 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (11 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (11 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (7 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (4 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- Mike Warner Tennessee Watchman (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Dog Doctor (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)