SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Hosts Vija Williams of Keller Williams, Deborah Champion of Bank of Montreal alternate with hosts Eric Robison of Keller Williams and Frank E Percival of Central Banc to discuss timely real estate and mortgage topics.
in Real Estate
Ron Siegel of Anaheim Hills CA, Kamy West of San Clemente Ca and Lance Indes of Brea CA, discuss current events, financial markets, politics, and even poking fun at the rest of the media in a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA.
Ron, Kamy and Lance discuss: Natural Hazard Disclosures, Home Owners Who Should have and didn’t Lost $11,500, 3 Things Homebuyters should know, but don’t, Retirement Regrets, Your Credit Matters, Real Time Real Estate, Word on Wealth, Soon to be Retirees need to Keep an Eye on this, and so much more.
Featured Property: 3 Bedroom Home for Sale in La Quinta CA presented by Bruce Cathcart of La Quinta Palms Realty in La Quinta CA.
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
THOR will air live today on Debt Tuesday. However today will be THOR's last show for at least thirty (30) days until on or about August 30, 2014. THOR will be taking some reprieve to prepare for our new Private Membership Program, Website, Webinar/Seminar Classes,benefits, and several new Host coming aboard THOR Network. This time off will enable us to focus om the great things coming to THOR, its listeners and members.We will still be doing private consultations by appointment, sending email communications as usual, and we will be conducting at least two seminars/webinars this month is August. If you are not on the email list you need to make your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to stay up to date with any events and news coming from THOR. We will not have all of our previous shows available for download on the archives, since we must retool, transcribe and prepare them to be placed in our membership library.
THOR will continue to bring you relevant an clear information relating to the debt collection industry. THOR has for several months put our hearts, time, efforts, and material that has been used by hundreds of people who has experienced significant economic relief. We look forward to bringing you a higher level of quality, educational material, news, training and radio shows that increases our presence in this arena. We have a new schedule of events, and new Hosts that will enhance the community in ways unimaginable. Lastly the THOR Hammer needs some minor repairs and adjustments to ensure pinpoint accuracy and profitable results when pounding debt collectors.
JOIN US today. As Host, Founder Brother Sharif thanks you for your support. We thank the Most High.
Disclaimer: We are not attorneys nor do we give legal advice!!!
Down & Dirty After Dark
We talk about love, sex and relationships from all walks of life!!! Tune in... No topic is off limits!!! Look out for our handle your scandal (every week)
Also visit the website for all the blogs...
Tips on how to make any woman SQUIRT
Tips on giving Great Head
Tips on making your hair grow
The latest celebrity news and gossip
Tips on getting over a hang over
Zodiac Signs & compatibilty with your mate
Tips from Ms. Henretha
Please contact us if you would information on becoming a sponsor... GREAT RATES!!!! Our listeners are your customers...
Join Doctor Mayer Eisenstein, Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, and Dr. Paul King, Ph.D. in the 2nd half of the show, as they discuss another excuse given for the Hep B vaccine at birth; a parody article on the Age of Autism website about a vaccine for dandruff; the actual prevalence of Guillain Barre Syndrome resulting from flu vaccines compared to the official claimed risk; how health authorities change labels to control public perception on vaccines and other medical issues; a county in California that is experiencing some of the state's worst pertussis outbreak despite having one of the state's highest vaccination rates at about 95%; how it is assumed that the "answer" to infectious disease is always a vaccine; how members of Congress refused to read Robert Kennedy, Jr.'s book about the science on thimerosal, calling it "junk science"; how the increasing use of influenza vaccines has led to, among other things, "early onset Alzheimer's Disease"; how the definition of vaccine success has changed over time to accommodate vaccine failure; documented instances in which recipients of the MMR vaccines developed 2 or even all 3 of the diseases from the vaccine; how deaths from the small pox vaccine were in one instance 100 times greater than what vaccine recipients were told; whether or not cases of a disease in vaccine recipients are actually milder because of the vaccine, as many are told by health authorities; whether or not vitamin K shots at birth are really necessary, and when it's best to circumcise a child with that in mind; and more!
in Real Estate
My Phoenix Home is not Selling what should I do...Downtoewn Phoenix
It can be very frustrating when you are faced with not being able to sell your home or find the right buyer. I will also be covering the things that you can do to help sell your home. It is the little things that help sell your home and there is some level of responsibility on your part to help sell your home. Alisha will also be going over downtown phoenix and all that it has to offer a home buyer.
Listen to the Stories for Children Show Monday July 28, 2014 at 6pm Eastern - 5pm Central - 4pm Mountain - 3pm Pacific for a special on Summer Reading Programs and Book Clubs. Mom's Choice & Award-winning Author Virginia S Grenier will be talking about the importance of children and teens reading through the summer months.
Our guest today is Rebecca Kelley, the National Director of Achievement Gap Initiatives of the YMCA. During 12 years with the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati, Rebecca co-led a multi-sector community team that developed the award-winning Cincinnati Community Learning Center initiative and academic enrichment programs, including CincyAfterSchool, a 2013 nominee for National Summer Learning Association’s Award of Excellence. Through school-community partnership, Cincinnati produced a rise in graduation rates during the past decade from 50 percent to 82 percent, and a reduction in the achievement gap from 14.5 percent to 4.5 percent. Prior to joining the YMCA, Rebecca served as the director of knowledge and innovation for Strive’s National Network at the KnowledgeWorks Foundation, she supported more than 90 cradle to career collective impact initiatives.
Grenier, with her guest Rebecca Kelley, hope to not only share their love of the written word, but also what makes a good book for young readers and much more.
Learn more about our network at http://worldofinknetwork.com
Find great books and articles on our blog or follow us on our Facebook Fanpage!
Today's special guest is Mitch Kider of Weiner Brodsky Kider located in Washington DC. Here are the topics we will be covering on today's broadcast:
What are some of the do’s and don’ts of branch manager compensation?
What is the difference between a producing branch manager and a non-producing branch manager
What are some other recent regulatory issues?
CFPB’s proposed rule on internet anonymous complaints
Large banks stating that they are going to exit or substantially reduce their FHA business
HUD’s task force – false claims suits and investigations
Operation choke point – DOJ and other regulators telling banks not to lend to certain business lines
CFPB’s HMDA proposed rule
DON'T MISS THIS IMPORTANT BROADCAST!
Created BY mortgage professional FOR mortgage professionals, Lykken on Lending is a weekly 60-minute radio program hosted by mortgage veteran, David Lykken. Joining the program each week is Joe Farr with a MARKET UPDATE, Alice Alvey providing a LEGISLATIVE UPDATE, Paul Muolo of Inside Mortgage Finance giving a quick MTG NEWS HEADLINES update, Andy Schell (a/k/a "The Profit Doctor") providing tips on FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT and TONY GARRITANO providing a TECHNOLOGY UPDATE. This is followed by the HOT TOPIC segment, which is an in depth discussion about one of the hottest topics related to the mortgage industry.
Selling in a Skirt with Judy Hoberman with her guest Jane Deuber & Dale Robyn Siegel
Jane Deuber is aligned with a myriad of remarkably talented people who make up my team. What we share is this… an unshakable commitment to helping you unlock your unlimited business potential.From redefining your revenue structure to leveraging your expertise for recurring revenues – we are here to guide you in playing a bigger game in business without “selling out” or “sacrificing” fulfillment and balance.Because the act of “partnering up” to build your business is an important and personal decision, it’s important that you understand where I come from. www.janedeuber.com
Dale Robyn Siegel is an attorney with over twenty years’ experience in the residential mortgage industry. She is a published author and frequently sought as an expert in personal finance.She can be contacted for expert advice, quotes or speaking engagements. She may also be contacted directly by listeners who seek personal advice concerning their own issues. Dale Robyn Siegel will tour cyberspace and visit a wide variety of radio shows, online and off. She is an expert on mortgage financing – and can answer all your questions about home financing and mortgages. http://www.circlemortgagegroup.com
in Real Estate
Community news includes US.Rep Bobby Rush accused of misuse of campaign funds and missing 1 million SBC,/ now known.as AT&T, Ald Howard Brooklin, on bribe money
state rep Monique Davis for proposed foreclosure bill. Why?? Would she do that.
Exciting guests to discuss current news on finance, credit building, litigation solutions, and the politics of the mortgage wars. Is Foreclosure more devestating on the Black and Minority communities? The Evidence is in. You be the Judge.
Come and Support our "Gold and Jewlery Buying Events" to raise $$$ for the Community's Legal Defense Fund. Help those who are cut off from access to the legal system because, "I can't afford an Attorney or ParaLegal". A Solution to help all by all.
Get it live and fresh news updated on Fix Your Mortgage Mess. We are not Politically correct. We bring it Real.
Peace blessings with Prosperity
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (88 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (64 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (59 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (44 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (22 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (20 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Odwirafo (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (0 chatters)