SORT BY Relevancy
Lorna Luft, one of Judy Garland's talented daughters, reminisces about her legendary mother's incredible contributions to the world of entertainment. Lorna has won acclaim on stage, film and television. Plus, she's also a best-selling author, recording artist and Emmy-nominated producer. Her book, Me and My Shadows: Living with the Legacy of Judy Garland, was optioned by ABC-TV and turned into a riveting miniseries starring Judy Davis. Lorna served as co-executive producer on that project, which won 5 Emmy Awards. Another of Lorna's impressive accomplishments is a multi-media production, Songs My Mother Taught Me, a spectacular concert combining one of the world's most familiar songbooks with her personal memories of her famous mother. A CD based on this event has been released on First Night Records. Returning to help with this episode are film critics James Colt Harrison and Diana Saenger. Diana is the founder of Classic Movie Guide, and James has written a history of MGM the studio where Judy Garland made her wonderful movies. An avid Garland fan, James exclaims, "Judy Garland? She's the all-time favorite of millions of fans, even today!"
For over 25 years Judy has been a writer, author, professional speaker, spiritual counselor and Cancer Survivor. ??She helps people connect and communicate using their personality style, body language and awareness of their energy or what they are saying without speaking a word. Immediate results, and effective communication increase the bottom line and attract the kind of customers and lifestyle you want to create. ??As the author of "Say YES to the Life: How to Live Life and Love It" She gives people the tools to effectively connect, and communicate a healthy, loving and fulfilling life. ??Introducing people to effective communication in companies and organization helps them connect and communicate more effectively, increasing productivity and comrade. As the Minister of ??The Spiritual Enrichment Center of the White Mountains is where she helps to increase the energy and positive thoughts in the White Mountains. Her goal is to individuals understand and use positive spiritual principles to bring their dreams into reality for their personal growth and fulfillment and for the good of the community as a whole. ??As a professional speaker she shares her expertise from coast to coast with various associations, businesses and organizations.
Some of my clients are: ?Unity of the White Mountains, Spiritual Living Center of Salt Lake City, Utah. Unity of Beaverton, ?US Navy, Utility Associations, Hallmark Inn Corp, Intel, Pacific Corp., Lawyer Groups, Nurse Associations, Hospital Associations, Colleges and Universities and the Governor's Inter-agency of Washington State. Various Churches and study groups.
Judy Pearson ?Spiritual Enrichment Center of the White Mountains? Raising the vibration of the planet one person at a time.? 3360 W Old Linden Rd? Show Low, AZ 85901? Phone: 928-251-2533? website: judyspeak.wix.com/secenterwm
There is no authority “out there” that knows how to offer peace, security and abundance. However, our inborn wisdom does! Learn the purpose and source of trustworthy, loving guidance and the means of accessing it. When intuition is ignored, frustration and disappointment ensue. When followed, liberation and peace of mind are ours.
From our earliest days our learned conditioning and the accumulated strategies for “staying safe” have blunted our ability to follow our intuition—the voice for Love within. In order to access our own clear, reliable guidance, we must follow that internal sense of what feels right in the face of ego directives to play it safe.
Thus, gradually we develop the trust that following heart-felt guidance — intuition — handles all worldly needs, clarifies the ways we are to serve, and leads to the required change of mind for feeling happy and content…experiencing the light that we are and the love with which we are embraced.
The Volumes in this series focus on: A Course in Miracles, Building the Ego, Relationships, Forgiveness, Acceptance, Healing, Guidance and Choice.
If you enjoyed this segment and wish to receive a discount when you purchase any DVD in Carol’s series, visit See How Life Works and enter the Discount Promo Code: SPICE10.
Carol is one of the first Course students and earliest Course teachers. Grounded in science and research, with decades of teaching and counseling experience, she is a world-renowned expert who will guide you in applying this material to all life circumstances.
To hear Carol's other segments, visit the Archive Catalog. Please comment and share!
Her mom was Judy Garland. Her sister is Liza Minelli and her Godfather was Frank Sinatra. Learn more about the amazing Lorna Luft in this red carpet interview with Nicholas Snow, and how her days dancing the night away at Studio 54 were eclipsed at the onset of the AIDS epidemic. And just who was dancing naked next door in Fire Island? Listen and find out!
Producer/Host Nicholas Snow focuses on "Connecting the Circuitry of Humanity." The presenting sponsor for this episode is Intervention 911, part of Ken Seeley Communities (Nicholas Snow Productions LLC is honored to also produce the podcast, Intervention 911 with Ken Seeley, available at this link.
Twitter | Facebook Page | YouTube Channel | Books | Official Website
JOIN THE CAST OF THE i HATE wEDNESDAYS RADIO SHOW AS WE WELCOME kELSEY INTO STUDIO TODAY! wERE GOING TO TALK TENNIS RUTHLESS rICH WILL BE CALLING IN, jUDY WILL BE UP TO HER CRANKY WAYS. aND MAYBE BY sHOWTIME dOUG AND mIKE WILL BE HERE AS THEY'RE COMING DOWN TO oCEAN cITY mARYLAND. bROADCASTING LIVE FROM THE PRINCES rOYALE COMEDY CLUB IN oCEAN cITY mARYLAND JOIN US TODAY FOR A GREAT TIME OF LAUGHS, INFORMATION, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE
Tough Talk with Tony Gambone and his Guests International Best Selling Authors from the Share Your Message with the World.
Juan Martinez wrappedintheloveofchrist.org
Judy Morris orgwww.EnergyForSuccess
Lia Mote lvmote.com
Do you have questions about parenting, co-workers, dating or any other relationships in your life? Then now is the chance to ask an expert, Judy Helm Wright aka "Auntie Artichoke"
Every week we willl have another disscussion about some aspect of inter-personal relationships. Check out the schedule at http://www.AskAuntieArtichoke.com
The sudden and tragic death of actor/comedian, Robin Williams hit boomers especially hard. He was, after all, one of ours—and someone we’ve admired for years.
Dr. Judy Kuriansky, world-renowned psychologist, radio advice host, author and lecturer joins us to share the “Triple Trauma of Williams’ suicide” and how to understand the devastating effects long-term depression wreaks upon relationships and ourselves.
If you’ve ever battled depression or know someone who has, you’ll want to be certain to tune in for this show!
trustno1? Tune In 10pm for information, politics and laughs a plenty
Join us as we interview authors just beginning their literary journey. It doesn't matter how their book is published, the world agrees being a published author is a big step. We want to celebrate and spotlight these writers whose words were brought into the hands of readers. Listen in as they talk about their new experiences. Join us in jubilation, for those who are . . . Freshly Booked!
This week’s Featured Author is . . . Aurora Zahni!
A former rebel who’s trying to bring a little bit of Judy Blume and Sylvia Plath to the Twilight Generation. Over the years he has given half-assed / full throttle contributions to numerous zines and blogs, written a web movie and done significantly well in countless competitive eating events. When he was in the 8th grade, he was on the local evening news. A dead body was being lifted out of the water at a marina by the Meadowlands and you could clearly see him standing in the background watching, looking a bit excited for the camera. Looking back it may have been the highlight of his entire childhood.
Check Aurora out on Facebook! Follow on Twitter! Buy his latest here!
Join authors Tricia Andersen and Heidi Sieverding as they interview newly published authors who have turned their dream of becoming published into reality.
Freshly Booked is produced by WON Radio as part of Writers Online Network (WON). More information about WON is available at www.writersonlinenetwork.org They can also be found on Facebook and Twitter @won_radio and @writersonnet
Judy Spinney At 10:12AM
Barbara Salisbury At 10:24AM
Claire Power Murphy At 11:36AM
Nadia Crudele At 12:12PM
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (175 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (15 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Conservative Report (7 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Yuen Method Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (0 chatters)