SORT BY Relevancy
Al Diaz and co-host Rebecca Davison share their insights on Rewrite Your Story With Increasing Your Vibration.
Thursday, March 26th 11am PST
Rebecca Davison assists people to transcend their limits of what they believe is possible by guiding them how to develop, trust and take action on their intuition.
Rebecca has worked with hundreds of clients, spoken at many events in New Zealand, been published in Holistic Fashionista, trained by one of the industry's finest, Christie Marie Sheldon, and founder of the Intuitive Life Academy, a community of people who are interested to learn how intuition can change your life and how to shift your energetic vibration so you can live your dreams.
Rebecca is passionate about helping people break free of their paradigms by three main steps:
Identifying blocks in your energetic field such as limiting beliefs and cross purposes and then clearing them
Trusting and knowing what intuitive guidance is and how to use it for amazing results
Living in the energetic frequency of what it is you want.
From the changes she has seen her clients go through and for herself personally she knows what is possible for you.
At 3pmEST on Fridays, we present Mary Diaz on the "Huaman Rights Demand" radio broadcast. Mary is a prisoner activist who advocates for paroles and pardons. Please call (347)857-3293 to speak on air. You can also listen by computer live or hear the archived tape 24/7. Diaz is affiliated with "Human Conflicts," where "LET MY PEOPLE GO" is the motto. Mary lives in Florida, which had over 5,200 inmates who were parole eligible in 2014 but released fewer than 20. Prison investors on the Pardons and Parole Board are a barrier to freedom for many rehabilitated inmates.
Al Diaz and co-host Tracee Gluhaich share their insights on Rewrite Your Story With Passion and Purpose.
Wednesday, March 25th 10am PST
Tracee Gluhaich is a Health Coach and Personal Trainer. She and her hubby of 25 years, live on a certified organic farm in California, with her 3 sons (when they aren't off at college). She enjoys boot camp, mountain biking, hiking, and yoga! Based on her experiences with health coaching, she wrote a book called No Fricken Weigh! 21 days to ditch the diet, crowd out the crap, and love yourself to health.
With the current state of health in our country and the continuous rise in obesity, everyone is looking for that quick fix of diet or surgery. Since there are over 100,000 books on dieting, it’s obvious that they simply don’t work. People are looking for that quick fix, temporary solution to a life long problem. They will only work when a commitment is made to a lifestyle change. A marathon versus a sprint.
Ditch the Diet – no more deprivation and wanting to chew your arm off. Stop thinking short term, watching the scale, and dreading your daily exercise.
Crowd Out the Crap – Fill your body with lots of delicious foods that will give you energy and make you feel great.
Love Yourself to Health – Focus on nourishing self care, then food will not be such a crutch.
Tracee's services,for individuals or groups, include:
Join your host JuanG and Evanie tonite and every Friday nite on Let's Just Talk Radio Show for an hour of inspiration and information. Topic: 3 Big Mistakes Most Women Make with Men...
Todd Stauber and Aaron Heinzen are back to take a look at the week that was, and the week that will be in soccer. Join us as we talk USA v Denmark and yet another late collapse from the Americans. What's the answer to the back four for Jurgen Klinsmann? We'll look at all of the other international results from friendlies to early stage 2018 World Cup qualifying matches. We'll talk MLS and ask the question, which MLS teams will suffer the worst from national team call ups and the Gold Cup this summer? We'll also take a look back to last Sunday and Manchester United's 2-1 win over Liverpool, Steven Gerrards 36 second red card, and Barcelona's 2-1 win over Real Madrid in the Classico.
in The Bible
Hoy en día, los idólatras estan ensenando la biblia, y tratando de guiar y determinar como adorar a Dios:
2Corintios 4:3 Que si nuestro evangelio está aún encubierto, entre los que se pierden está encubierto:
:4 En los cuales el dios de este siglo cegó los entendimientos de los incrédulos, para que no les resplandezca la lumbre del evangelio de la gloria de Cristo, el cual es la imagen de Dios.
Y con esta, y todas escrituras, Dios nos advirtió siempre, que no podemos seguir el mundo: 1Juan 5:19, ni sus tradicciones: Romanos 12:2, Mateo 6:24, ni a los multitudes: Mateo 7:13-14, ni a templos hechos de manos: Isaias 66:1-2, 1Corintios 3:16-17, o cualquier cosa creado por hombre: Hechos 17:24-25, Exodo 20:22-23, Deuteronomio 4:15-19, y adorar a Dios tambien: Juan 4:22-24. Tenemos que guardar este mandamiento con obras visibles: Mateo 5:16, 1Timoteo 4:12, Santiago 3:13-18, no con "cosas visibles" pero como esta escrito con lo íntimo (la mente renovada).
Join us today and every Wednesday at 3pm for our Wed Rewind show... If you missed Friday nites hot topic show you can catch it today at 3pm... Topic for today: Crossing The Bridge
1. Julia Steele Allen joins us to talk about Mariposa & the Saint: From solitary confinement, a play through letters.In 2012, Mariposa (Sara Fonseca) was sentenced to 15 months in solitary confinement. In 2015 she is still in a special confinement unit. Through letters with longtime friend Julia Steele Allen who met her through a CCWP prison visiting team, Mariposa brings her experience to the stage. The play will be performed May 7 & 10 in San Francisco & Berkeley, as a benefit for California Coalition for Women Prisoners. https://www.facebook.com/events/647744338704318/
A Benefit for the California Coalition for Women Prisoners, www.womenprisoners.org For more information contact CCWP email@example.com, 415-255-7036 x 4
2. Paige Rogers joins us to talk about Antigone, which she directs at Cuttingball. It has performances Thursday-Sunday in San Francisco: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAZQ8EctwdQ
3. Rhodessa Jones speaks about Medea Project, Theatre for Incarcerated Women's latest work: Birthright? opens April 9-19, 2015, at Brava Theatre Center in San Francisco, in celebration of Medea Project's 25TH Anniversary. The work is a collaboration between Brava! For Women in the Arts, Cultural Odyssey and Planned Parenthood Northern California. For information and tickets please call (415) 641-7657 and/or log on to http://www.brava.org.
4. Rebroadcast of an interview Friday, March 20, 2015, with Ciera Payton and her father Michael Diaz She just premiered her solo work, Michael's Daughter at ACT-SF Costume Shop. It is the story of her relationship with her incarcerated dad, Michael (who is out now and joins us on the air).
Fred Kray and the PBLN crew will discuss "The Hulk" and the many issues that this hybrid mastiff type dog has raised including effects on the image of pit bulls and accuracy in reporting. "Paper Hanging" in breed registries will be discussed with guest GP Juarez. Regular show episodes include:
Recap of last week's show
Weekly news update
BSL updates with Kris Diaz from StopBSL
Chat with Denise
Dog Training with Yvette Van Veen
Don't miss our newly designed network website PBLNN.com where you can see all the latest updates from Pit Bulletin Legal News, Pit Bulletin Legal News Radio, StopBSL, K.C. Dog Blog, Canine Agression with Jim Crosby, the Doglawreporter and Dangerous Dog Law. New content every day. Bookmark it!
0:00 - 6:33 : Our discussion of Manchester United 2 - Liverpool 1, featuring Stevie G and the Red Mist, Marouane Fellaini's chest and Juan Mata discovering the wings.
6:33 - 26:35 : El Clasico Review, including specific predictions (they were poor) and comprehensive breakdowns of all three goals.
26:25 - 35:30 : Analyzing the new USMNT roster ahead of the impending friendlies against Denmark and Switzerland.
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Katie Obrecht, author of The Blooming, shares the mission of her book. Spotlight on Moms features Caroline Murphy of SmartyPantsMama.com. Micah Muzio, from Kelly Blue Book’s KBB.com shares the best family cars for 2015. Natalie Diaz, author of What To Do When You’re Having Two, shares why parenting twins is different than a single child. Ingrid Bencosme, author of Teeth Fairies: A Baby Teeth Tradition, shares information about baby teeth loss.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Psychic Viewpoint (21 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (15 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (7 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- III Patriot Podcast (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (3 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Aftermath Boxing comebacktoboxing (2 chatters)
- belovenow (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Avid Reader Nation (1 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (0 chatters)