SORT BY Relevancy
Vision - Strengthening families, friendships, and communities in an effort to inspire in all a growing relationship and love for Christ.
Mission Statement - Empowering people to be made whole through practical knowledge and the word of God.
When Christians Speak Talk Radio Broadcasts - "The Abounding Grace Show" with Minister Vanester Williams - Wednesdays @ 7:00 pm; "Declaring The Finished Work with Rev. Pat Randall" - Thursdays @ 12:00 Noon; "Friday Night Joy with Rev. Ray and Friends" - Fridays @ 7:00 pm; "Stronger Together with Rev. Ray and Sister Valerie Miller" - Sundays @ 7:00 pm
Clear Faith Christian Ministries, Ministries that are CLEAR on where their FAITH lies, is proud to introduce a new study entitled, " The Advanced Bible Course - Studies in the Deeper Life" written by E.W. Kenyon.This study looks deeper into the scriptures and builds upon the Basic Bible Course - The Bible in the Light of our Redemption.The study will take place on Saturdays from 5:00-5:30 CST and is a part of the overall Virtual Ministry of Clear Faith. Please join us each week as we study deeper the Word of God!
Today's show is all about Urban Fantasy versus Paranormal. Christine walks us through the differences and similarities of these subgenres.
Christine is the author of the Cassie Scot Paranormal Detective Series. Her most recent book is Stolen Dreams.
About the book:
Edward Scot and Victor Blackwood have hated one another for nearly a quarter of a century, but now their simmering hatred is about to erupt.
When Cassie Scot returns home from her sojourn in Pennsylvania, she finds that her family has taken a hostage. Desperate to end the fighting before someone dies, Cassie seeks help from local seer Abigail Hastings, Evan Blackwood's grandmother. But Abigail has seen her own death, and when it comes at the hand of Cassie's father, Victor Blackwood kills Edward Scot.
But things may not be precisely as they appear.
Evan persuades Cassie to help him learn the truth, teaming them up once again in their darkest hour. New revelations about Evan and his family make it difficult for Cassie to cling to a shield of anger, but can Evan and Cassie stop a feud that has taken on a life of its own? Conclusion to the Cassie Scot series.
Pure Presence: All About the Kids is as much for you, the parent, as it is for your children. Each episode will include:
*A short message from the collective consciousness of the children.
*Information you need in order to bridge the gap between where they are and where you function.
*A 30-minute balance and integration session, specifically designed to support you and your child.
The energetic bond between you and your child is the most profound connection he or she will ever experience. Gaining a greater understanding of who your child is from an energetic perspective will enable you to support his or her process more effectively. The alignment that these children are working towards is a challenging one, yet it can be made much easier when parents have the right tools, awareness, and energetic support.
Parents and children can listen in together and receive the balance, or you can simply intend that your child receive the balance energetically. Because this show is dedicated to the children, you must provide parental permission for them to participate. Giving permission is as simple as registering your child here: www.suzymiller.com/registerkids.
Once registered, the energy work for each episode will be directed on behalf of your child, who will remain on the list until you choose to remove them. Of course, if it is your choice, you are welcome to listen to the information presented in the call and NOT receive the energy work. Either way, I look forward to having you there!
Listen to the show from the Awakening Zone here:
No Limit Forever Records recording artist Flamez is blazing speaker boxes and street blocks nationwide with his Jahlil Beats produced “40 On My Hip”. Being down with the Master P and Romeo Miller imprint for quite some time now, the Philadelphia native is poised to solidify his latest solo single and as one half of the rap duo Afficial. Stay tuned to GYBU for new music from Flamez as it drops. In 2000, Afficial signed w/ Master P & No Limit, .Afficial appeared on over 10albums & 30 songs. Also performed with Master P,Silkk,& lil Romeo.
Rae & Tay start off talking NBA, who hot, trades, injuries & Josh Smith signs with the Rockets. LeBron loses to Heat and is Westbrook Top 5 players now? In College Football we have ASU vs Duke & NEB vs USC. In NFL talk we will look at the Pro Bowl selections & debate who was left off. Then we end with NFL picks with all the playoff implications. Panthers vs Falcons for the NFC South & SNF Bengals vs Steelers. Join us 7PM ET Call in to talk 718-664-9098 @RaeAndTayToday www.raeandtaytoday.com
For replays, links and resources go to http://anyasophiamann.com/quantum-alchemy/
This week features special guest Suzy Miller. Suzy is a pioneer in shifting the perception of autism and is author of “AWESOMISM: A New Way To Understand The Diagnosis of Autism”. As a licensed pediatric Speech Language Pathologist she has collaborated for over 25 years with psychologists, social workers, educators and medical professionals. More recently she has collaborated with Dr William Tiller on a radically new approach. Listen as she shares with Anya details of the amazing Autism Healing Intention Program, and other highlights from a fascinating article she wrote for Science and Spirit Magazine.
You can connect with Suzy through her website http://SuzyMiller.com
ALSO stay tuned at 10:00 MST for Unwavering Strength 2:
#26 This episode features co-author Rodney Flowers. At the age of 15 Rodney suffered a spinal cord injury while playing football in High School. Within 72 hours he was diagnosed as quadreplegic as doctors told him he would be paralysed from the neck down for the rest of his life. Listen as he shares with Anya, his amazing story of the unwavering strength and courage that got him back up on his feet and walking again.
Josh Peck is a writer, host of The Sharpening, and the founder of Ministudy Ministry. He is a Christian and Biblical researcher with a passion for Bible prophecy. His mission is to wake up the Church to the reality of the Bible, separate Biblical truth from Church tradition, and provide the solid, raw, uncut truth of God's Word to any and all who will listen. He is the author of numerous books, including Disclosure: Unveiling Our Role in the Secret War of the Ancients, Peck's Harmony of the Gospels, and Ministudy Anthology I.
Is there a way for science and religion to complement one another? Does quantum physics have any place in the Bible? Do biblical interpretations have any use in explaining scientific observations? Is quantum physics unknowable to religious minds? Must a scientific mind also be void of religion? Is there an unseen world that exists all around us? Do things like strings, branes, multiple dimensions, parallel universes, time warps, quantum entanglement, and extradimensional beings have any place in biblical descriptions of God’s creation?
These questions and more are addressed in Quantum Creation. For the first time ever, the study of quantum physics is made available to the religious mind while explaining theological implications. Even better yet, the information is presented in a way anybody can understand.
Learn just how perfectly compatible science and religion can be and why it seems they are always at odds. Discover what really makes up everything in existence as reality itself is examined at a quantum level. Find out if things like time travel are scientifically and biblically possible. What is presented in Quantum Creation is the answer to how science and religion really can go hand in hand. Finally, a way to look at the strange and fascinating world of quantum physics from a biblical perspective is here.
Mike and Joyce speak with Dana Dornsife, President and Founder of an organization called Lazarex that helps people identify and participate in clinical trials that may be appropriate for their condition.
Dana first became involved in cancer patient advocacy when her brother-in-law, Mike Miller, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2003. Mike had three children, the youngest of whom was only four years old.
Dana and her family searched for options for Mike that would buy the family some time and found a clinical trial treatment. Mike was treated successfully and lived long enough for his youngest daughter to have real memories of him.
Since then, Dana has fought tirelessly for improved options for cancer patients who have been told there is no hope left.
Lazarex Cancer Foundation was formed in 2006 to build a bridge to hope, dignity and life for cancer patients and their families. It provides financial assistance to defray the costs associated with patient participation in FDA clinical trials. Additionally, it helps patients navigate their clinical trial options and provide community education and outreach services.
- helps patients of all ages and walks of life, with all forms of cancer.
- helps patients take advantage of medical breakthroughs today, because they may not have a tomorrow.
- believes that the size of a patient's checkbook should not stand between them and the choices they make or the treatments they need.
- provides resources to fill the gap that exists between when a patient is told there is no more hope and when they are truly done with their journey in life.
For more information, see <a href="http://www.lazarex.org">http://www.lazarex.org</a>
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford and Andre Peterson.
Topics to include:
1. NFL Playoff Picture
2. Should Tony Romo be in the MVP race?
3. Bengals pick off Manning 4 times to secure playoff berth.
4. Dominic Raiola suspended one game
5. Cutler will start finale for Bears.
6. 5 NFL Players who haven't stepped up this season.
7. Recap week 16 in NFL
8. Does Rob Gronkowski belong in the MVP conversion?
9. NFL Predictions: San Diego @ KC, Buffalo @ NE, Detroit @ GB, & Cincy @ Pittsburgh.
10. Fantasy Shout outs
11. Michigan requests interview w/Jim Harbaugh
12. Marcus Mariota named AP College Player of the year.
13. Florida State gives Jimbo Fisher massive new contract
14. Who will win the national championship?
15. Pitt to name Michigan State DC Pat Narduzzi HC
16. Bowl Predictions: Popeyes Bahamas Bowl - Central Michigan vs. Western Kentucky, Hawaii Bowl - Fresno State vs. Rice, Zaxby's heart of Dallas - Illinois vs. Louisiana Tech, Quick Lane Bowl - Rutgers vs. North Carolina, Bitcoin St. Petersburg Bowl - NC State vs. South Florida, Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman- Cincy vs. Virginia Tech, Hyundai Sun Bowl - Arizona State vs. Duke, Duck Commander Independence Bowl - South Carolina vs. Miami, New Era Pinstripe Bowl - Boston College vs. Penn State, National University Holiday Bowl - Nebraska vs. USC, Autozone Liberty Bowl - Texas A&M vs. West Virginia, Russell Athletic Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Clemson, Advocare V100 Texas Bowl Arkansas vs. Texas, Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl - LSU vs. Notre Dame, Belk Bowl - Georgia vs. Louisville, & Foster Farms Bowl - Maryland vs. Stanford
17. Pistons waive Josh Smith
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (84 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (32 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (8 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- PrismRadio (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)