SORT BY Relevancy
Fan-favorite actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt steps in the arena with Travis Hopson to discuss his directorial debut, the sex addiction comedy Don Jon.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt rode like hell in the film Premium Rush and paid for it dearly with 31 stitches! Joe and writer/director David Koepp join host Robin Milling sharing the details of the accident that happened on set. Joe says it was the worst movie injury he's had to date. Even while practicing, things got a little hairy when Joe took off a car's side mirror when he was just practicing.
Joe also talks about his preparation to become a bike messenger and the metaphor for life he took away with him while making the film.
On the latest episode of Conversations, we sit down with veteran actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt who'll discuss his directorial debut, Don Jon. Gordon-Leavitt wrote, directed and starred in this story of a modern day Don Juan who objectifies everything in his life, especially women. He discusses his film and more on the latest episode of Conversations.
Brick is a 2005 American neo-noir thriller film written and directed by Rian Johnson, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
A hardboiled detective story that takes place in a Californian suburb. Most of the main characters are high school students. The film draws heavily in plot, characterization, and dialogue from hardboiled classics, especially from Dashiell Hammett. The title refers to a block of heroin, compressed roughly to the size and shape of a brick.
The film is widely regarded as a cult classic.
TZM Global Ep. 169 with Peter Joseph, April 1st 2015
Featured Zday talks:
1) Lee Camp
2) Jim Phillips
James Phillips, United Kingdom James Phillips is the co-coordinator of TZM Education: A global initiative to enable TZM members to go into educational institutions and deliver the movement’s train of thought to the next generation. He is a regular host of the movement’s global radio show and a regular speaker at several events in the UK pertaining to sustainability and societal structure for both TZM and 3rd party organizations. He also helps to co-ordinate the London chapter of the movement in the UK and goes into Schools on a regular basis to talk to the younger generations about various topics ranging from human behaviour to sustainable technology. Presentation: TZM Education: Launchpad Sustainability Regarding a strategic and effective approach to activism. What works, what doesn’t and what even counts as a metric when trying to measure such a thing. I will be elucidating why much of what we currently do as a movement could potentially be nowhere near as effective as what could be achieved by going into Schools and talking to kids in a joint and strategic effort. Lee Camp, United States*
Lee Camp is the head writer and host of the weekly comedy news show ‘Redacted Tonight with Lee Camp’ on RT America. He’s a former contributor to The Onion, former staff humor writer for the Huffington Post, and his web series “Moment of Clarity” has been viewed by millions. He’s toured the country and the world with his fierce brand of political stand-up comedy, and George Carlin’s daughter Kelly said he’s one of the few comics keeping her father’s torch lit. His TV show and podcast can be found at LeeCamp.net, as can his comedy albums and books.
On the show, we will chat with NASCAR K&N driver Emilee Riley. How did she get her start? What are her goals? At 19, she has been so successful in a race car, that the sky is the limit.
We will also have our NASCAR round table with the latest NASCAR news. See you 7-8pmEST for the fastest show on the radio!
Most people grasp the fact that stress damages health, decreases emotional intelligence, scars relationships and prevents us from succeeding fully in life. YET, studies show that 83% of us are doing NOTHING about it. We’ve become acclimated to stress, believing it cannot be solved.
There is a solution to stress that goes far beyond conventional stress management, based on current breakthroughs in neuroscience. It has been tested with exceptional results in high-pressure work environment and the steps are very clear. The approach is easily applied to daily life.
In two months of using these tools, before your Summer of 2015 begins, you can say goodbye to the chronic stress that is blocking you from achieving success in life and you will find more joy in your work and more peace at home.
Build the right mindset and you generate the brain power to realize your dreams. Attaining the right mindset is simpler than you might think and change can happen faster than you imagine. It's all based in neuroscience.
TODAY ON CAFE INSPIRATION WITH BOBBY SEE WE HAVE DR. VERNT JOSEPH!
Our special guest will be Dr. Vernet Joseph. Dr. Vernet is a thought Leader, empowerment speaker, author and Army combat veteran, Dr. Vernet helps individuals, organizations and corporations increase their bottom line, transform their performance and productivity for maximum results. He is also the founder of Gigare Magazine and TV. His motto is LIVE 2 PRODUCE!
TUNE IN EVERY TUESDAY 6-7pm EST TO CAFE INSPIRATION WITH BOBBY DEE ON THE NDUSTRY ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK (THE NEN)!
When Deepak Chopra speaks, I listen! He was moved to say Lorane Gordon is a teacher of infinite possibilities. How are you doing in terms of feeling and experiencing happiness in your day and your entrepreneur? If your answer is anything but daily, then the next 30 minutes will absolutely inspire you.
I’m Christine Monaghan of Daily Life Mastery. The next 30-minutes will inspire you to be the #1 curator of your life. My promise is to influence your daily life-mastery.
Our Guest: Inspirationalist, Lorane Gordon has mastered manifesting for herself and a leading professional in Law of Attraction and Present Moment Awareness. Lorane gives you the tools to manifest the life of your dreams and live in joy in this present moment. Her mantra, happiness first…the rest will follow. Deepak Chopra was moved to write “Lorane Gordon is a teacher of infinite possibilities”.
Hosted By: Rudolph T. Muhammad and Joseph Bridgers Muhammad
The “Disaster Awareness for Community Preparedness” Program is dedicated to discussing the previously mentioned and other pertinent topics regarding proper planning before disaster strikes. The objective of the presentation is to identify problems, offer mitigating solutions to hazards, and share specific information essential to minimizing loss of life and maximizing faster rescue or recovery in affected regions or communities. There will be subject matter experts as guests in our future shows that will assist our listening audience with the latest knowledge, skills and ability to prepare for risk reduction and hopefully ensure our family’s safety.
There are at least two things certain about any natural or man-made disaster; it does not racially discriminate and it impacts all areas of people activity, i.e., economics, education, labor, law, politics, etc. Please join us and feel free to call-in at 323-927-2913. Let’s engage in thought provoking topics and courageous conversations of “Disaster Awareness for Community Preparedness”.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (26 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (11 chatters)
- DDP Radio (10 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (2 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- The Tea with Rie (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- REAL MEN SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Golden Spikes Live (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (0 chatters)