SORT BY Relevancy
Eric Czuleger is the author of Immortal L.A. and the forthcoming novels, Eternal L.A. and Farnoosh. He is the resident playwright of Coeurage Theatre Company and a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (Albania 2011-2013). His plays have been seen in Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C., Louisville and live streamed around the world. He currently lives in Los Angeles. He tweets at @Eczuleger, and you can find his website at EricCzuleger.com. You can also listen to an audio excerpt from the novel free at pseudopog.org.
Critically acclaimed Polish-American poetess, Joanna Kurowska, immigrated to the USA in 1988 and has a PhD in Polish and English Literature (Joseph Conrad). Her poems have been published widely and written in both Polish and English. Tune in and listen as she explains her fascinating background and the symbolism behind one of her best collections, The Wall & Beyond.
With the just released last (?) novel in her Witness Series, Dark Witness, Rebecca Forster joins Writers Alive again to talk about her writing and, hopefully, future plans as an accomplished author.
New York Times best selling author and professional screenwriter, David Mack, beams aboard briefly once again onto Writers Alive to parse about the first book in his new Star Trek series, Second Nature. You won't want to miss this 'season' closing episode with an internationally famous and extremely talented writer.
Canadian born but California based author, Mar Preston, expertly takes us by the hand and guides our imagination in her Santa Monica, police procedural novel, On Behalf Of The Family. Detective Dave Mason deftly, but doggedly, tracks down the 'honor' killer of a wealthy Turkish family living the American Dream in a sunny seaside city.
Multiple award winning author, Cynthia B. Ainsworthe, discusses her book, Front Row Center. Be sure to log in and get a 'seat' up close to the stage! Hollywood screenwriter, actor and producer, Scott C. Brown, joins us during the second half hour to talk about the book-into-film aspect of Cynthia's novel.
Author and physics teacher, Ira Mark Egdall, quarks with myself and co-host, Marta Merajver, about his soon-to-be released book. One might call it "Einstein For Dummies" but it isn't really. After all, it's all relative, right? Hopefully, Marta and I can link Einstein's groundbreaking insights with major literary developments that coincided with his seminal work in the early 20th century. If true literature doesn't reflect contemporary, societal trends, than what should? Call in or post questions to the online chatboard for the author.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (105 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (69 chatters)
- Yada (48 chatters)
- reactionariez (22 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (20 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Straitway (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (2 chatters)
- pgant (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)