SORT BY Relevancy
Katie G will be the first part of our double header today on The G-ZONE.
She is a young lady that currently has a couple songs on iTunes that are doing well and is locked in a tight race in a contest on "The Tween Girl Style Magazine - Show Us Your Talent- Contest. Her songs are attached to one best-selling story already with another one soon to come out.To vote for her just go to:
Best-selling author John Foxjohn epitomizes the phrase "been there--done that." Born and raised in the rural East Texas town of Nacogdoches, he quit high school and joined the Army at seventeen: Viet Nam veteran, Army Airborne Ranger, policeman and homicide detective, retired teacher and coach, now he is a multi-published author.
Growing up, Foxjohn developed a love of reading that will never end. In fact, he refers to himself as a "readalcoholic." He began with the classics and still lists Huckleberry Finn as one of his all time favorites. Later, he discovered Louis L'Amour and besides owning every book he wrote, Foxjohn says he's read every one of them at least five times.
When he's not writing, teaching writing classes, or speaking to different writing groups and conferences, Foxjohn loves to spend time square dancing, working in his rose garden, or in his garage doing woodwork. However, his passion outside of family and writing is without a doubt, anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys.
in Pop Culture
Jude previews this weeks program!
Join your ParaNation host, Alex Matsuo, as she interviews Mr. John G. Kruth, Executive Director of the prestigious Rhine Research Center, a nonprofit scientific research center that studies parapsychology. The mission of the Rhine Research Center to explore the frontiers of consciousness and exceptional human experiences in the context of unusual and unexplained phenomena. The Rhine’s mission is to advance the science of parapsychology, to provide education and resources for the public, and to foster a community for individuals with personal and professional interest in PSI.
The chat room will be open and the lines will be open for calls! This is a show not to be missed!
The Final Bell Has Rung Now Its Time To Recap All Of The Action of UFC on FOX 12 including the upset of Josh Thomson by Bobby "King" Green. Clay "The Carpenter" Guida being submitted by Dennis "The Menace Bermudez. The Co-Main Event Featured a Light Heavyweight clash between Antônio Rogério Nogueira and Anthony "Rumble" Johnson. Finally we made our way to the Main Event with "Ruthless" Robbie Lawler taking on Matt Brown. We give your our opinions on the fights and recap them all plus we look on the horizon with big things happening in MMA and the Boxing world in the near future. It's "The Sweet Science Show" only on Talk Radio 49
The 411 expert panel is back in action! This week they look back at the UFC's latest offering on FOX where Robbie Lawler defeated Matt Brown to earn a shot at the UFC welterweight title. Plus thoughts on Daniel Cormier replacing Alexander Gustafsson against Jon Jones and Nick Diaz resigning with the promotion.
An exciting and hard-hitting show with host writer/speaker, John M. Kuhry, Sr. in discussions of very relevant topics deemed “too hot” to be mentioned in today’s pulpits due to the political correctness of our popular culture. The show will feature discussions on the Roman Catholic Faith and provide call-in opportunities for questions and commentary.
John is a retired CEO of multiple companies, lives in Omaha, Nebraska with his wife of 50 years, is a father of 4 children, a grandfather of 9, and a great grandfather of 3. He’s also a golfer, author and keynote speaker. John is a registered Republican, an authentic Roman Catholic, and detests modern politics.
John has written several books and recorded numerous talks available from his home page at www.johnmkuhry.com. Tune in Sunday nights at 8:30 pm ET.
Please help this apostolate spread the light of Truth by supporting us in your prayers. If you are able to donate, please visit this link to contribute through PayPal:
Click here to donate to Forward Boldly
Thank you, and God bless you!
FOXOLOGY TODAY takes a closer look at makeup and beauty as more than just an art today! Join me as I talk with Makeup Artist Carol Stover as she shares her creative knowledge with us, and her passion for bringing out "beauty from the heart"!
About today's guest:
Carol Stover is a professional makeup artist and photo stylist based in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. area. For 32 years, she has worked all over the country as a key makeup artist for Television, Video, Film, Print and events such as Weddings and Bat Mitzvahs. An artist since childhood, Carol helps each person she works with become unique and beautiful through her instinctive and insightful ability to see the beauty that comes from the heart. She says "My approach to makeup is detailed and creative, bringing out the true inner spirit of my subject." Carol's knowledge and expertise has been featured in many notable publications, and on numerous radio and televisions shows.
For more information on her workshops, seminars, interviews and speaking engagements, visit: http://www.carolstover.com/
World War II was a truly global conflict, running 24/7 across every time zone. However, for all the attention given to it in history books, magazines, films and television, the European Theater of Operations was only a fraction of the size physically of the war being fought in the Pacific Theater. Encompassing almost half the world's landmass, the Pacific Theater necessarily had to be broken into pieces, and prosecuted by a number of separate commands and commanders. The South Pacific was just one big part of this effort, and yet had multiple commanders directing operations from Guadalcanal to Okinawa before the war ended. Some of the greatest names in American military history, commanded these operations including Gen. Douglas MacArthur, Adm. Chester Nimitz, Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey, and Gen. "Howl'in Mad" Smith. Incredibly, the Allied victory over the Japanese was completed in just under four years from the attack on Pearl Harbor. But perhaps most amazing was that it was accomplished in spite of one of the worst collection of military egomaniacs and narcissists being in control of much of the drive towards Japan. Add to this the debilitating long-term effects of alcohol, smoking, and command stress, and is easy to see why so many of the top Allied military leaders died or fell by the wayside during the war.
To learn more about World War II in the South Pacific and the unvarnished stories of the men who prosecuted it, join military historian, author and journalist John D. Gresham (@greshmj01) for Military Monday (#MilitaryMonday at @Writestream) at 1 p.m. Eastern.His guest this week is U.S. Naval Institute Press (@USNIBooks) author Alan Rems, the writer of SOUTH PACIFIC CALDRON, which tells the stories of the campaign in the South Pacific. His book provides readers a really transparent look at the battles and leaders on both sides in the South Pacific during World War II.
Bloody Elbow Radio, presented by Bad Boy, will be live immediately following UFC on Fox 12 for our post-fight review. We'll discuss the welterweight championship eliminator between Robbie Lawler and Matt Brown, plus the light-heavyweight showdown between Anthony Johnson and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira.
in Pop Culture
Author of The John Lennon Series, host Jude Southerland Kessler interviews Dr. Kenneth Womack of Penn State Altoona who has just released his second book about The Beatles, The Beatles Encyclopedia: All Things Fab Four. Listeners will be able to call in and ask Womack questions about The Beatles music and lives. They can also discuss his first book, Long and Winding Roads: The Evolving Artistry of The Beatles.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (161 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (35 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (9 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (8 chatters)
- Curious Times (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- FoReRadio (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Own Your Career (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (0 chatters)