SORT BY Relevancy
If there is 1 person at the center of the debt ceiling circus - that person would be Republican House Speaker John Boehner. Rather than "lead" and handle this matter as befits a great nation - he is content to merely follow his rabidly delusional wing of the GOP, i.e., Tea Party adherents - and drag this nation into a hystrionic soap-opera over whether or not this country will indeed honor its already-incurred financial debts. What a lunatic "at-large".
"Charlie Sheen is now making more sense than John Boehner." At least that's what Tea Party Nation founder Judson Phillips says, and he doesn't mean it as a compliment.
The Tea Party Nation called out Speaker Boehner because the federal budget the House passed cut $61 billion, instead of the $100 billion they wanted. Their anger was amplified when Boehner hailed that budget's passage through the House as a success.
For the GOP -It's strictly puppies, ponies & rainbows until November-2014.
in Pop Culture
Join us for our fun, very interesting, and informative series "Diva's Nation...TGIF."
On this episode we dive into politics, and why our govenment is fighting and continuing to act like children...ie "John Boehner."
We will also get into health and wellness. There's a new study that just came out that suggest your liver may be eating your brain. Plus ways to keep your mid section slim which is a big part of that study.
Lastly, with the holidays upon us, we will share our tips on how to stay stress free, and how to plan the baddest, and most chicest holiday party on a budget.
All that and more right here on "Diva's Nation."
Stay tuned and keep it locked.
Tonight at 8pm ET on Ernest Radio Network, it's Political Gravity.
Your host Jane Hoffman raises the curtains on a few topics this evening.
1st set: What exactly are the laws when it comes to U.S. military intervention in another country? Has the Obama administration overstepped them?
2nd set: Should John Boehner be fired? A democrat's view of a republican.
Also, Jane reflects on visits to her hometown in the wrap up & final thoughts.
All this plus NPR news, music, and much more.
In a few interviews in the past and now, some report has said that John Boehner and Mitch McConnell are drinking on the job. If you look at these guys and the color of skin on HD TV you can clearly see a great deal of discolor-ration in their skin.
In a recent interview on 60 Minutes with Lesley Stahl, John Boehner's where he once again cried publicly, has created a controversy among some in the news world, with some trying to figure out why his unusual behavior.
Great news, America! Some of the dumbest people in the country are leading your nation, according to Speaker of the House John Boehner.
John Boehner cries at JFK event –Here the “CRYING MAN” goes (Again) something is wrong with this man
House Speaker John Boehner, appeared to cry at an event at the U.S. Capitol marking the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy's inauguration speech.
-BREAKING NEWS: SENATE DEAL REACHED - State Senator Robert Singer (R) New Jersey joins us!
-Celebrity News: Will Khloe and Lamar ever get back together again? What about the Mother of the Kardashians clan, Bruce Jenner, will he bounce back?
Join us at a special time today 12noon pacific - 3pm eastern time - 646-595-3032
-MVP On Demand
-Sassy Lady'z Boutique
Guest : Bruce Ash
Arizona’s Four-Term National Republican Committeeman Bruce Ash
We will be discussing the government shutdown and some of the issues related to the CR”continuing resolution”Throughout his professional career Bruce Ash has served on a local,national and international level in various health philanthropic and care organizations and brings his vast experience in business and fund raisingefforts to Republican political activism in Arizona. Mr. Ash was selected as Arizona’s Republican Committeeman in 2007 and was re-elected to a four year term in May 2008. He is a member of the RNC Standing Committee on Resolutions (2009- Present) and Standing Committee on Rules (2009 – Present). In 2010 Mr. Ash was elected Chairman of the Standing Committee on Rules (2010 – 2012)
Also available in iTunes and at www.americanfreedombybarbara.com
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (15 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (15 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (8 chatters)
- Lou and Yana Pisano (7 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- Daddy G (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinale Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (2 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- vcubed (2 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Thru The Eyes of Faith (1 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Donny C (1 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Last Call0 (1 chatters)