SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Joe Alton, also known as “Dr. Bones the Disaster Doctor”, is a medical doctor and Amy Alton, also known as “Nurse Amy”, is an advanced registered nurse practitioner and a certified nurse midwife. They are medical preparedness experts and the authors of the #1 Amazon Bestseller in Survival Skills, Disaster Relief, and Safety/First aid, “The Survival Medicine Handbook”, a guide for when medical help is not on the way. They have just published a brand new 2ndbook about survival medicine.
Besides their book, the Altons produce a weekly podcast called the “Survival Medicine Hour” and have a YouTube channel named “drbonespodcast”. The Altons are also contributors to magazines like Backwoods Home, Survival Quarterly, and others.
Their website at www.doomandbloom.net has over 400 posts on medical readiness and is one of the top survival sites on the internet. The Altons have designed an entire line of medical kits to deal with issues you might encounter after a catastrophe, and produce instructional DVDs to teach skills that might be useful in times of trouble.
In addition to their medical credentials, the Altons are associated with the Master Gardener program for their state, with emphasis ongrowing food and medicinal herbs. They have Ham Radio licenses, and raise tilapia as a food fish in South Florida.
The Altons are popular speakers throughout the country in their role as survival medicine experts. Their mission: To place a medically self-reliant caregiver in every family or mutual assistance group before a disaster occurs.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- BobbieG (8 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (7 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- harmonyofbeing (5 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (4 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- Rev Anne Presuel (2 chatters)
- TheFocusShow (2 chatters)
- Bishop Lonnie Stocks (2 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Dr Wagners Health Watch (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)