SORT BY Relevancy
Susan Albers PsyD is a clinical psychologist at the Cleveland Clinic. She graduated from the University of Denver and did her pre-doctoral internship at the University of Notre Dame. Dr. Albers completed her post-doctoral work at Stanford University. She has written six books on the topic of mindful eating including Eat.Q., Eating Mindfully, Eat, Drink & Be Mindful, Mindful Eating 101, 50 Ways to Soothe Yourself Without Food, and But I Deserve This Chocolate. Dr. Albers was awarded the University of Denver, Master Scholar Award. She conducts mindful eating workshops and lectures on 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Eat.Q. internationally.
Joe Tatta is a physical therapist and nutrition expert. He is co-founder of Premier Physical Therapy & Wellness, one of the largest outpatient physical therapy providers in the New York Tri-State area, with multiple locations throughout Manhattan, Westchester and Connecticut. A licensed Physical Therapist and board certified in orthopedics from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties and a certified hand therapists from the American Society of Hand Therapists. His also certified in Nutrition for Fitness from the International Sports Sciences Association and trained extensively at the Clinical Nutrition Certification Board. His professional experience providing physical therapy services encompasses everyone from professional dancers and athletes to baby boomers.
His greatest success stems from the growth of his physical therapy practice and, the thousands of clients it heals annually. Also an athlete, gymnast, Joe has a lifelong love of sports, fitness, physical therapy, and giving back to others.
Dr. Millman is a holistic MD and is the founder of The Millman Clinic. Her medical training has spanned 22 years of her life and she is gifted at integrating, partnering, and customizing so that her patients get the most innovative comprehensive medical care possible. Dr Millman’s health challenges and her intense passion to help people fueled her desire to become a doctor and holistic physician. Dr Millman built a solid medical foundation by becoming a board certified Internist and an acclaimed and published medical researcher. Her medical research has been published in many prestigious peer reviewed medical journals and has been presented at two international scientific conferences. Dr. Millman is an expert in Functional Medicine and Nutrition Response Testing, two holistic techniques she integrates into her medical practice. If you would like this kind of innovative cutting-edge medical care, call The Millman Clinic at (408) 218-9301.
Joe Tatta is a physical therapist and nutrition expert. He is co-founder of Premier Physical Therapy & Wellness. A licensed Physical Therapist and board certified in orthopedics from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties and a certified hand therapists from the American Society of Hand Therapists. His also certified in Nutrition for Fitness from the International Sports Sciences Association and trained extensively at the Clinical Nutrition Certification Board. He also actively lectures and mentors health and fitness professionals all subjects pertaining to health, fitness and wellness. http://www.joetatta.com
This week Mark and Joe discuss a wide range of topics, including Joey Gladstone...who might not be so clean after all. Do it.
Follow @TuesdayStories @MarkNorm @JoeListComedy and @StandUpNYLabs.
Use promo code STORIES at www.StandUpNY.com for 2-for-1 tickets to Stand Up NY.
Visit www.StandUpNYLabs.com to listen to all our other great podcasts.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- SURN Host (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Perry Steele (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- To Tell The Whole Truth (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (0 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (0 chatters)