SORT BY Relevancy
-Latest News on your Local & Industy Entertainment(Provided by Ladie Roc) w/ The Health tip of the day(Provided By 845’s Nubian Queen)
-Phone Interview w/ Chi-towns own ACStyle
-Special Guest: Joe Slick comes threw & rocs w/ us...
-Latest Music from Rockland’s finest & beyond
-Big Vegg & Ladie Roc Hostin’
-Roc w/ US!
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Joe Lane to Conversations LIVE to discuss his book AFTERSHOCK.
Welcome to Long Island Joe's Grudge Discussions where every Monday at 7:30 pm eastern standard time listeners can find out who's racing the 1/4 or 1/8 mile in the northeast. Long Island Joe is a staple in the drag racing community covering the states of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, (D.C), Virginia and both of the Carolinas. He is a travelling racer and has emerged as one of the superstars of grudge racing.
Long Island Joe is a promoter and part of the "Custom T's" racing and promotional family.
His entire family races...his two sons and his wife. Phil Gray which is his youngest son (16) is a certified hitman and had his first grudge races in Indiana (Sept. 2013) in which he mopped the floor with his opponents.
Tonight on UMOR Live, we're excited to welcome, Joe Goytia. Joe runs TFC (Total Fight Challenge) out out Chicago.. He is gearing up for his 20th anniversary show on 11/22. 20 years as a promoter helping guys like Matt Hughes, Mike Russow and Jason Chambers launch their careers.. Joe will have a lot of great stories from being in the industry for over 20 years, make sure to tune in tonight to hear what he has to say... Tonight (09/22) at 8pm Central / 9pm Eastern..... ******* Hosted by Dave "The Butcher" Clifford... Sponsored by Patinodiet.com & Every Victory Earned Fight Gear .... Powered by ACSLive.com.... Show creator and producer Chris "The Network" Maltsburger *******
We’re changing things up. You know it’ll be interesting with stories you probably won’t hear anywhere else. Be sure to tune in!
ALSO James Hirsen joins Joe to discuss the connection between Alibaba.com and
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
On Friday, September 19, I sat down with my friend Joe to record my first Q&A, covering a series of diverse questions sent in by longtime readers of my blog. Although Joe specializes in mental health care, we cover a diverse set of questions sent in by longtime readers of this blog, including questions relating to theology, relationships, travel, history, and so forth.
It should be noted that immediately after this recording, as I was leaving our recording location, a snake fell onto my head. We think he was most likely sleeping across the doorjamb, and I've been assured that he was just as scared of me as I was of him, although I doubt it.
With such an auspicious beginning to the Q&A series, I'm sure that we're in for nothing but good things!
Join us for October's Q&A, titled "Everything Outdoors," which will feature special guest Bethany, and will cover any and all questions submitted by YOU! Remember that Bethany makes her living out of doors, taking care of horses and various other animals, but that she's also open to other categories of questions as well.
This week on @JetNationRadio we talk about the positives and negatives from the New York Jets \ Chicago Bears game. We look at the fumble debacle fans calling for Vick and also look towards the Lions game. Our hosts Brandon Dowling and Joe Blewett will tell you who wins and why!
~~ Call in #: 909-265-9152 ~~
Steve Coccaro, Carl Robinson & Mike Fabian bring you the latest in
Drag Racing Talk, Tech & Chat. Racing calendars, birthdays, race flyers, show updates & more.
Special guests from Manufacturers to Racers are on LIVE
talking about the latest news, newest products & more.
Don't miss one episode, Follow us here on BlogTalk;
or like us on:
Facebook: Southern Hot Rod Association - SHRA
What way to start our reign of LIBRA! On September 23rd, 2014, we welcome the marvelous guitarist/composer/producer, U-Nam! Whew, are you EVER gonna feel some ENERGY!
Whenever U pays a visit to "Hybrid Jazz", he always has something wonderful cooking - guess it's not hard to make that kind of analogy because he's from Paris - one of the true oases for GREAT food! And what we have in "C'est Le Funk" is a fantabulous HYBRID stew of the flavors that U-Nam has in his soul. Those flavors spill out in the most effervescent way! Rock, R & B, Funk, Pop and JAZZ that is presented to you in a way that most certainly AIN'T your Daddy's!
Bacground on our guest: U-Nam picked up the guitar at age 12, studied at CIM (first European school for Jazz!), and by 19 was a pro - a fixture at studio sessions all across the City of Light. Emmanuel Abiteboul moved to the USA in 2007, after having achieved MUCH success in his native France. He has recorded, produced or performed with some of the most beloved names in music. And counts one of his inspirations, George Benson, as a FAN!
U is no stranger to recognition for his work. He has won Gold and Platinum Records for his input as Producer. You will certainly know his take on "Street Life" - the Crusaders classic - which went Number 1 and STAYED on as such for WEEKS! He made the late, great Joe Sample VERY happy. Royalties :)
Our friend is always busy - whether it's championing a guitar via endorsement, sharing wth stage with super saxophonist wife, Shannon Kennedy or the all-star group, Grafitti. AND writing or producing - but busy makes him BRILLIANT - and here he is with his new "C'est Le Funk" - making MAJOR strides on THREE differerent charts!
Let's celebrate - are you ready?!
Our guest this morning is David Barckhoff, an Emergency Management Analyst and Consultant serving the greater Pittsburgh area.
David is a former firefighter and EMT. His experience includes structural and wildland firefighting in addition to being a rescue specialist, haz-mat technician, and fire/arson investigator.
He is also a producer, screenwriter, director and stuntman and has acted in over 45 movies, 12 TV shows and 10 commercials over the last 30 years.
David’s focus is disaster planning, response, initial incident mitigation and anti-terrorism analysis.
This morning, we’ll be speaking with David about EMPs – what they are, what they do and why EMPs are a very real threat.
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To Find Out More about George Butts visit
To Find Out More About Your Host, Joe Terry ...
On Facebook at ...
Or our Website at ...
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (110 chatters)
- thelordshour (41 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (14 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- TEOTW (6 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (6 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (5 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (3 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- 1twopunch (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Music4LifeUSA (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask Jonathan L Harris (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- BurdskoolRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (0 chatters)