SORT BY Relevancy
A weekly look at the 2014 Detroit Tigers, where they stand after each previous week in the regular season, and the predictions of each week ahead. You can call in and voice your opinions at (646) 478-4837.
This week, I recap the Chicago White Sox at U.S. Cellular Field series and the Minnesota Twins series at home. Congrats, by the way, to Max Scherzer for throwing his first ever complete-game shutout!!!!!!!!
Some things I want to stress:
1. Joe Nathan is being way out of control. He told Brad Ausmus "F you" when he got pulled from the game after walking in a run Friday, which is the third straight week that Nathan has created such a verbal incident that disrespected the Tigers franchise (starting with Ausmus) and its fans altogether.
2. I know what you're all thinking. The "bullpen sucks and will never improve". They're "a dumpster fire". "They'll never get it done". Some of you "fans" always sound that way because you're too frustrated. Do yourself a favor and make a choice for yourself. Either hope for the relief pitchers to "improve" or hope for changes. ...or just quit on the team. I will point out where I concur.
3. Eugenio Suarez is already truly the Tigers' starting shortstop. He can flat-out hit, run, and produce. And he can also field almost like Jose Iglesias. He's a new indestructible machine out there. I'll talk more about the future All-Star.
Finally, the Tigers will try to continue their undefeated streak against the Kansas City Royals in a 4-game set that wraps up their 7-game homestand at Comerica Park, and then they seek revenge at Progressive Field on the Cleveland Indians. Won't be easy at all though.
Saying "I can't" isn't very popular these days. Everyone needs to have a "can do" kind of attitude. Yet countless times in a lifetime (and a day), we genuinely feel that we can't do whatever it is we are called on to do. With big challenges, truthfully, we can't do it--in our own strength and power. Saying "I can't" is the beginning of finding our "I can." In fact, realizing what we can't do on our own puts us in a position of power. Don't believe me? I'll tell you how it worked for me to find true strength come out of my big weaknesses (and boy are there a lot of those).
I'm Just Sayin'...™ - BlogTalkRadio's quirky little talk-show featuring CG & guests talkin' 'bout stuff! This week: Why WILLFUL NEGLECT lawsuits could be on the rise, if it was left up to CG. And, yes, there's even a little about Ray Rice, you know who that is!
Follow on Twitter @IJSTweets
NewSpiritPosProduction is sponsoring Blessings in Ministry on Blog TalkRadio. This a prerpoduction audiovisual ministry , and is an outreach ministry of Helps. For ministries that need to get a Spoken Word outside the Church walls , expand their ministry, business , and also to do visual work in video : Camera, Audio: , and web. So if you have any questions to contact the Host and Minister of Music Adrian Bowders:https://www.facebook.com/ajfresh2010?fref=photo
Discusses issues that impact you and your family!
The NFL officials are making it crystal clear to teams this week that gay slurs will not be tolerated on the field. While officials have had the ability to determine various actions "unsportsmanlike conduct," this new policy makes those slurs explicitly against the rule and punishable with a 15-yard penalty. Yet other leagues suspend players for the same incident. Is a 15-yard penalty in football enough?
Plus, the Gay Games kick off next week. Outsports will be there covering the Games from Cleveland all week. We reminisce about some of our favorite Gay Games memories and invite you to share yours!
Talk with any major employer and they will tell you that it's often a struggle to review the sheer number of job applications received for open positions. Join our hosts Michael Marlatt and Kay Kelison as they chat with Bill Palika from VoiceGlance and explore how their new cloud-based candidate screening platform is helping to streamline the early stages of the hiring process.
About Our Guest
Bill Palifka | @billpalifka
Bill is charged with advancing the VoiceGlance’s market strategy, developing new key business relationships and growing the customer base. He is a veteran of the technology industry, with more than 10 plus years of executive experience in leading innovation, business strategy, new business development, sales, finance and operations. He has led large-scale technology projects for healthcare systems, educational institutions and Fortune-100 companies. His particular emphasis has been in helping organizations become early adopters of new technologies and processes so that their business can better perform.
I will be conducting a live psychic medium connection! Listen in live!
Please Note- I take what I do very seriously and the medium connections are just as serious! Please have respect for me. Do NOT attack, bash or mock me!
You can find me on:
How does someone know if they are depressed? Are you feeling exceptionally tired, low energy, or do you have difficulty doing things or even getting out of bed? Is your ability to concentrate more difficult. Do you have a low interest in your regular hobbies and activities. Have your eating habits changed recently… or do you isolate yourself from others? These are some of the signs that you may be experiencing depression. Join us for this month’s lunch and learn to learn more about what you can do to combat depression.
This week's show is called "Q&A with Randy and Sandy"! We are inviting our listeners to call into the show and ask any questions they would like to know more about Maui or about us! We look forward to hearing from you! I'm very excited to be sharing my knowledge of the Maui, Hi with all of you!- Sandy C
The number to call is 646-649-0890!
Promoting Pono People worldwide and bringing the Spirit of Aloha to all of you!
Join Host Live Chats
- Becoming Psychic Radio Show (13 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (13 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (12 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (6 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- simonapple04 (3 chatters)
- The Final Say (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Lynch (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)