SORT BY Relevancy
David Bego comments on the recent jobs report suggesting that instead of lobbing bombs, the President uses flowery and misleading rhetoric to achieve the destruction of the nation’s work force and economy through open borders and the ACA! He says that the jobs report failed to identify that the net 288,000 jobs consists of approximately 500,000 full-time jobs lost and replaced by 788,000 part-time jobs, realistically providing less take home pay for employees and failing to qualify them for the mandates of employer-provided health care insurance. Thank you Affordable Care Act (ACA)! Tune in to hear more!
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
We will look at the latest from ObamaCare, Gov Christie in New Jersey, the jobs report and we look back at the 1960 election between Kennedy & Nixon.
Please support our friends:
RANGER SELF DEFENSE THE BOOKS OF AARON CLAREY (CAPTAIN CAPITALISM) CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
THE BOOKS OF DR ILEANA JOHNSON
We will look at the situation in Iraq, the Governor Christie scandal, Sec Gates' book PLUS today's jobs report.
Please check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
WE’RE TALKING INVESTING AND USING BIG DATA. THERE IS PLENTY OF INFORMATION OUT THERE FOR YOU. WE TALKED ABOUT THE ISM REPORT IN ANOTHER SEGMENT. THE ISM REPORT IS FREE AT I-S-M DOT W-S. BUT YOU SHOULD READ OTHER REPORTS – LIKE THE JOBS REPORT. WE’RE TALKING WITH MICHAEL CARR OF PEAK PROFITS REPORT DOT-COM. AND HE SAYS IF YOU EXAMINE THE JOBS REPORT – AND NOT LISTEN TO THE MEDIA REPORTS – YOU MIGHT FIND A JOB OR AT LEAST MAKE YOUR JOB SEARCH MORE EFFICIENT.
“I would say read those reports. Don’t take for granted what the news article says. Read jobs report. See trends where you are more likely to get a job. What everyone is saying does drive the stock market.”
IRONICALLY I HEAR THE SAME ADVICE FROM MY INTEL SOURCES. THEY SAY READ AND WATCH EVEN THE EXTREMIST POINT OF VIEW – NOT TO AGREE WITH THEM – BUT TO SEE WHAT THE DIFFERENT OPINIONS AND IDEAS ARE THAT COULD AFFECT YOU. MIKE CARR HAS A GREAT STORY – YOU WILL HEAR IN A MOMENT – ABOUT USING DATA CORRECTLY WHILE HE WAS IN THE MILITARY ON THE NORTH AND SOUTH KOREA BORDER. WE GOT TO THAT STORY WHEN I ASKED HIM ABOUT WHAT NEWS ORGANIZATIONS HE THINKS WE SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION TO.
“What I would recommend if you’re an investor you have to read Bloomberg. Reports are long but important to read what Bloomberg thinks. Investors.com and MoneyNews.com employ factcheckers. Different spin to the news but the numbers are accurate. His experience in North Korea explains how group think can cause problems. Look at the data and understand what happened. China slowdown based on concrete. You can interpret events in a different way.”
The Chad Report brings you the latest in news, sports and entertainment, mixed with a wide variety of music! On this episode, Chad and Jeff report and discuss topics including the latest news from the Israel/Gaza battle and the increasing casualties, the Republican-led House of Representatives votes to file a lawsuit against Democratic President Barack Obama, a possible move to San Antonio for the Oakland Raiders, ESPN suspends sportscaster Stephen A. Smith for controversial remarks, Big Bang Theory stars hold up filming during salary dispute with CBS, Jessica Simpson receives accolades for being a hot mom, and much, much more!
The Hagmann & Hagmann Report provides viewers and listeners information about current events and historical topics that transcend the political right-left paradigm and delve into the real issues behind the sugar-coated news. This unique, father-son detective duo uses their investigative abilities and resources to aggressively research and report on issues left untouched by the corporate media. The show addresses many issues once considered mere fodder for “conspiracy theorists,” tracing their roots from the various events that created them through the fabric of history to the present day.
The program digs deep into current topics that include questions about who is really running America, who is really benefiting from the massive financial bailouts, who and what is behind controversial legislation such as the NDAA, SOPA, Agenda 21, and other issues that are rarely addressed with focus, clarity and accuracy. We are a listener supported show and those who are able to do so can donate here
Certain pivotal events that changed the course of U.S. and world history are also subjected to investigative scrutiny, from the start of the Federal Reserve, to the attacks of 9/11 and events taking place through the various presidential administrations.
Real information. Real truth. Less hype. Click here for website
Welcome everyone to The Big Brother Report. Just because Big Brother ends on TV doesn't mean the fun has to end. Every Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday Night join us after Big Brother goes off the air for the Big Brother Report. Hosted by Cammy, Shady, The BB Fan Panel, BB Alumni, Get Real LoL, TBBR & the Fans! Come join this one of a kind show that will add to your Big Brother Experience all season long!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- Body of Christ (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (3 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- angel coaches (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- Move to Amend (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (0 chatters)