SORT BY Relevancy
Facebook now has over 1 billion active users and remains one of the largest social media platforms on the planet. Join our hosts Michael Marlatt and Kay Kelison as they chat with Ryan St. Germaine, Co-founder and CEO at Jobcast.net to discuss how employers can maximize their social recruiting efforts on Facebook.
About Our Guest
Ryan St. Germaine | @jobcastnet | Co-founder & CEO, Jobcast.net
Ryan is an entrepreneur and interested in all things recruitment & social media. Ryan has an extensive background in HR Tech and is presently the CEO @jobcastnet. Ryan also co-founded what is now the largest job board in Western Canada and @bcjobs.
About Our Jobcast.net
Jobcast is a Facebook Recruiting App that makes it possible for employers and recruiters to build fully branded career sections on their company Facebook Page. With Jobcast you can tap into Facebook’s over 1 billion active user-base to source qualified candidates, engage with potential hires, and grow your employer brand.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- JulieGeigle (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Martinez Live (1 chatters)
- Out of the Box Business Forum (1 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (1 chatters)