SORT BY Relevancy
The Queen of Fresh, The Gypsy Poet, talks to the amazing Joanna Connor! Guitar phenomenon Extraordinaire! The Gypsy Poet spotted this woman on a video that's been going viral on the web with her playing at the North Atlantic Blues Festival and she was knocked out of her her bohemian socks! WOW! This is a show NOT to miss because This blues phenomenon is out to change the world and to let people know that women are ROCKIN' harder than ever before! Join in on this show!
Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation
You sure get your bang for the buck with this one. Tom Cruise, as durable on screen as any movie star could be, and his team deliver an action packed espionage thriller that’s so eye popping you hardly notice you have no idea of why they’re really doing all that stuff.
Perhaps the funniest thing about this silly sequel is the shock and horror some are expressing in its wake. I’m not saying I didn’t cringe watching some of the stuff that happens in this movie; I’m also not saying I didn’t laugh out loud a few times, too.
Do you have to be high in order to laugh here? No, but for a whole lot of this movie it sure feels that way. It’s really too bad MacFarlane relies so much on the weed breaks he slots so often in this movie. Not only do they slow the fun, they feel repetitive and lazy. And, as we have seen in so much of his work, when MacFarlane tries, he really can deliver some very funny and, as is his signature, topically targeted stuff.
Proving it’s not just looks, but heart, the effectively packaged but very uneven entertainment delivers a few things that are just darn irresistible. There is certainly a whole lot of dry humping, which stands in for choreography. But even if watching that isn’t your cup of tea, you will undoubtedly enjoy the real charm all the guys bring, especially Channing Tatum whose always watchable and slyly eloquent work makes this Mike magical indeed.
Boys will be boys. You were expecting Shakespeare, maybe? Melissa McCarthy in the role she and we have been waiting for.
Don’t sweat it if you’re running a little late for the screening you bought tickets for. Not much happens in this chapter’s first hour or so. And then all hell breaks loose, delivering exactly what you bought those tickets to see.
Clooney's Tomorrowland soars or sputters? Here's my review.
It may not be well, you know, perfect, but this harmonious sequel still sings.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (66 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- allah team (10 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (9 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (9 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (7 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- RIGHT WING RESISTANCE RADIO (1 chatters)
- SoSincere (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- OmnipresenceMedia (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)