SORT BY Relevancy
Kyle discusses the life and death of Jim Traficant, the controversial politician from Ohio. "Jimbo" was loved by many, but hated by more than a few. Topics include Jim's incredible accomplishments, Mafia connections, various legal troubles, opposition to Israel, and suspicious death.
Former 17-year Ohio Congressman Jim Traficant tells it like it is, in two hours of non-stop commentary and analysis on the issues that no one else will dare to touch. Jim is joined by USS Liberty survivor Phil Tourney in the 2nd half of the show, who will discuss his experience with Freedom of Information Act requests.
Talk with the Host Robert Jetter, Jr. our guest Jim Condit Jr., panelists Overpasses for America's Founder James Neighbors, Conservative activist Cindy Todd, author and Constitutional Scholar Kelly Mordecai, and our contributor former Washington Times columnist Dan Gray. Join Our Round Table Discussion.
Jim Traficant was a Centrist Democrat according to Gov.Track.gov https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/james_traficant/400611. He was a Guest Speaker at Tea Party Protest '09. On abortion, Traficant voted with the National Right to Life Committee 95% of the time in the 105th Congress, and 100% in the 106th and 107th Congresses. After he voted for Republican Dennis Hastert for Speaker of the House in 2001, the Democrats stripped him of his seniority and refused to give him any committee assignments. While in Congress, Traficant was a supporter of immigration reduction, and a strong opponent of illegal immigration. In the controversy surrounding the defeat of Congressman Bob Dornan (R-CA) by Democrat Loretta Sanchez, Traficant was the only Democratic member of Congress who advocated a new election, due to possible voting by illegal immigrants. Traficant's major legislative accomplishment in the House was the adoption of some of his proposals to constrain enforcement activities by the IRS.
Watch the Vote 2012, under Condit's leadership, tried to get an observer at all 1800 local Iowa Caucuses in order to throw the results up on an independent website, to prevent the Iowa GOP from doing to Ron Paul (or anybody else) what they did to Pat Buchanan in the Iowa Caucus of 1996. A video put up on YouTube (Watch The Vote 2012 - Iowa Caucus) on December 24, 2011 had garnered 42,000+ views by Iowa caucus day, January 6, 2012.
Jim Condit Jr. is running for Congress on the Constitution Party vs. Speaker of the House John Boehner.
Bards Logic is the Grassroots, We the People Show.
Join Host Live Chats
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (21 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- CLUB HITZ (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Escucha Listen Up (0 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (0 chatters)