SORT BY Relevancy
Who catches your eye? What turns you on? From the girl next door, to the boy down the block, we're all talk! Your host "Just Jill" will have you thinking differently before the show is over. Also enjoy "Sabrina & Company" on Free-For-All-Fridays. When will you take the mic?
The Dr C Robert Jones Situation Report
Try my Apologetics & Polemics! Pair it with My Succulent Eloquence, its rich undertones of Snark, Sarcasm & just a hint of provocateur is sure to tantalize!
Weeknights Monday Through Thursday 8 to 9 pm
Do you smell what the Doctor is Cooking?
I read and explian hebrew bible.Interpreting the scriptures as i go along reading them to you.I use the complete jewish bible to read from.The tanak or original version the king james version was interpreted from.I go into detailed explanation of scriptures that i read from.Telling the hebrew names of characters as well as english.I use all of Gods holy names in my readings as well as jesus christs.I relate scriptures to modern day experiences and actions of listeners.Driving home a point of the old to the new life experience in christedom.Christianity is the life of the original hebrews passed down generation after generation to none isrealites.
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford and Andre Peterson.
Topics to include:
1. NFL Playoff Picture
2. Should Tony Romo be in the MVP race?
3. Bengals pick off Manning 4 times to secure playoff berth.
4. Dominic Raiola suspended one game
5. Cutler will start finale for Bears.
6. 5 NFL Players who haven't stepped up this season.
7. Recap week 16 in NFL
8. Does Rob Gronkowski belong in the MVP conversion?
9. NFL Predictions: San Diego @ KC, Buffalo @ NE, Detroit @ GB, & Cincy @ Pittsburgh.
10. Fantasy Shout outs
11. Michigan requests interview w/Jim Harbaugh
12. Marcus Mariota named AP College Player of the year.
13. Florida State gives Jimbo Fisher massive new contract
14. Who will win the national championship?
15. Pitt to name Michigan State DC Pat Narduzzi HC
16. Bowl Predictions: Popeyes Bahamas Bowl - Central Michigan vs. Western Kentucky, Hawaii Bowl - Fresno State vs. Rice, Zaxby's heart of Dallas - Illinois vs. Louisiana Tech, Quick Lane Bowl - Rutgers vs. North Carolina, Bitcoin St. Petersburg Bowl - NC State vs. South Florida, Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman- Cincy vs. Virginia Tech, Hyundai Sun Bowl - Arizona State vs. Duke, Duck Commander Independence Bowl - South Carolina vs. Miami, New Era Pinstripe Bowl - Boston College vs. Penn State, National University Holiday Bowl - Nebraska vs. USC, Autozone Liberty Bowl - Texas A&M vs. West Virginia, Russell Athletic Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Clemson, Advocare V100 Texas Bowl Arkansas vs. Texas, Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl - LSU vs. Notre Dame, Belk Bowl - Georgia vs. Louisville, & Foster Farms Bowl - Maryland vs. Stanford
17. Pistons waive Josh Smith
Are you worked up!
It's time for some laughter and work up! The middle of the week! We want to keep you going and motivated! So what's on yo mind? Let's getworked up and talk about it!!!
Happy Holidays to ALL
Follow us on IG:Richkidradio
Like us on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/richkidradio
MERRY CHRISTMAS - Love & Relationships! Let's Get Together!
Music! Fun! Laughter! And More! L&R's Christmas Special Episode of The LADY JAZ LIVE Show on KLJN 107.7.
Meet L&R's Admin, aka: THE FUNKY BUNCH! - Katherine Brooks, Jaymo Normo, Lonewolf Lovechild, Christy Perkins-Watson, Brown Heaven, LE Handley, Kevric Beverly, Michael Stevens, Dr. Charles Dean, Tranea Prosser, Jean Harris and of course, the imcomparable, LADY JAZ!
This is a family affair! Spend Christmas Eve LIVE ON THE AIR with Love And Relationships Fam!
LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS and The LADY JAZ LIVE Show in affiliation with KLJN 107.7
Jim & Joe Rizoli, the Rizoli Twins, are long-time anti-illegal immigrant champions, but most noted, and reviled, for their confronting the lies promulgated by Organized Jewry regarding the mythilogical "Holocaust". The brothers have courageously taken their battles right onto the streets of Boston and produce four shows a month for their local cable access station in their community of Framingham, MA, the largest town in the United States.
The American Nationalist Network (ANN), supports the use and availability of its programs for the general public under the “fair use” portion of Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. We require only that the content is clearly notated as being produced by and for the American Nationalist Network (ANN). Changing of its material in any fashion, whether audio or graphic, is prohibited.
This podcast will focus on the NY Giants Week 16 win vs the St. Louis Rams with the Bleed Blue Show Crew only. It will have all perspective from the three phases of football, direction of the franchise, panic mode, build or destruct. The details discussed from the fan perspective here on the Forum for the Fans is who is the blame, the faults. The season that was once promising has become a total disaster. All archived episodes of the Bleed Blue Show can be found on ITunes
"THE WORLD VOICE ON NAVAJO POLITICS"
A Navajo Radio Show hosted by Cal Nez with Ms. Marley Shebala and Mr. Bill Donovan on a weekly discussion and commentaries and many invited guests. Asking the hard questions, clarifying issues, bringing people to the table.
Bringing about change with intellectual roundtable discussion. Forging a new future for the Navajo Nation and it's people.
Join us every week. Aheehe.
Welcome to the Christmas Edition of the jrilshow! Tonight: Do you have the right to tell someone else's kid that Santa ain't real? Plus if Santa Claus was black, name something that would give it away!!!! Christmas music will be featured in the Listening Tonight!!! Have a very Merry Christmas from all of us here on the jrilshow!!
O Holy Night? Well, it should be . . . except Jim Williams and “Frat House Mike” McShane are breaking down, analyzing, crying, whining, and screaming about this past week’s developments with the Philadelphia Eagles on the latest edition of Inside the WarNest.
Three weeks ago, the Eagles had a 90+% chance of making the playoffs. Today? They’re making vacation plans! How in the world did this happen . . . and HOW did they possibly lose to the Washington Redskins? It really didn’t appear to be a bad game plan; so did penalties and two missed field goals seal their fate?
Chip Kelly says the Birds have to go win a tenth game against the New York Giants this week, but does it really matter? Who cares?
Well David Aitken, Giants staff writer for TheGiantsBeat.com, DOES and he joins the program to talk about this week’s G-Men – Eagles match-up; the team’s three game winning streak; the future of Tom Coughlin; and more
Pour yourself another eggnog and share an hour of Christmas Eve with Jim and Mike. Get into the fray. Commiserate and rant along with them . . . AND give them a call at 347 – 826 – 9964!
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress