SORT BY Relevancy
Jim Kelly and The Black Arts
“Black Art” is the only art there is. When we reflect on the idea of “black art” or “black magic” we must move beyond the oppressive imagery and mechanisms offered by a racist power structure. The thought that Black harms and White heals has permeated the fields of religious and spiritual study in the worse way. Black does represent negation and white represents addition but, this is neither “Good” or “Bad” but, rather, symbolizes choices of creation. We can add or subtract from the reality that we choose to create. For more on this check out this Sadulu House Article on Dark Magic! To sign up for Spiritual Training go here. For Spiritual Consultations, schedule your reading today, here. Watch a video on Jim Kelly, Black Martial Artist, and Black Magic here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ1ZIHdexVY
Arizona UFO and paranormal researcher Jim Kelly will talk about one of the most viewed mass UFO sightings ever. The Phoenix Lights!
Jim was the Maricopa County Director of MUFON during this historic event, and is currently the EVP specialist for API. The Arizona Paranormal Investigators.
Check out this Special Edition of Thursday Night Tailgate with our guest Bills Hall of Fame QB Jim Kelly.
Join Chris Mascaro and Angelo Cane every Thursday night from 8:00-10:00 PM EST as they talk with current and former players and coaches from around the NFL on "Thursday Night Tailgate." Chris and Ang talk football with the greats of the game 52 weeks a year so set a reminder, you don't want to miss an episode. Plus, check out the TNT web site: www.thursdaynighttailgate.com to keep track of upcoming guests, archived episodes and what players are saying about the show.
“I want to congratulate you on your outstanding show. I’m extraordinarily impressed. I’ve been on a lot of shows over the years in various cities but this one is exceptional." Andy Russell, Former Pittsburgh Steelers LB
Day two of our journey, has author and philosopher, Malcolm Kelly, in his daily discussion on hot topics from an Enlightenism perspective. He provides listeners with thought-provoking, life-changing prescriptions of Enlightenism for healing toxic beliefs and values. Each show brings you closer to your Authentic Self. #ourpowerlieswithin
Malcolm Kelly: Power of Mind Radio - “Practicing Enlightenism: Redefining Your Life With Power (Part 2) | Tuesday, December 1, 2015 | 12:00pm PST/3:00pm EST | Listen Online: http://tobtr.com/8110027 | Call-In: (773) 897-6543
WELCOME TO THE SPECULATION SPORTS NFL SHOW...THE ROAD TO SUPER BOWL 50 BABY...NFL PICKS WEEK 12 TALK..NFL WEEK 13 REVIEW TALK AS WELL .OVER/UNDERS..POINT SPREADS..FAKE MONEY...ALL THE WAY 2..S.F. BABY...ALL THE GAMES...NO COMM OR MUSIC..TALK ABOUT LAST WEEKS GAMES..GAME CHECKS...SHOUTS OUTS 4 THE BEST PLAYS..WHAT TEAMS ARE QUITTING..OR WINNING..live on talkshoe...SPREAKER..YOUTUBE..HOW ARE MY DALLAS COWBOYS DOING..THEY BETTER MAKE IT 2 THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR..ALL.LET'S BREAKDOWN THE BIG GAMES OF THE WEEK...HELL YES..RUGBURN..HE WILL BE IN MY EAR..WHO WILL BE THE IMBEICLE OF THE SHOW..TODAY WE ARE LIVE FROM THE TREEHOUSE BABY..ENJOY THE SHOW...NHL TALK..LIVE FROM THE TREEHOUSE..
Episode 3037 - Jim Croft with Nabil and Peggy Haddad
Pastor Jim Crodt www.jimcroftministries.com
Recorded 11-30-2015 on Omega Man Radio omegamanradio.com
The Book by Nabil Haddad is avail on Amazon.com
Join the author and philosopher, Malcolm Kelly, in his daily discussion on hot topics from an Enlightenism perspective. He provides listeners with thought-provoking, life-changing prescriptions of Enlightenism for healing toxic beliefs and values. Each show brings you closer to your Authentic Self. #ourpowerlieswithin
Malcolm Kelly: Power of Mind Radio - “Practicing the Principles of Enlightenism: Redefining Your Life With Power" | Mondayday, November 30, 2015 | 12:00pm PST/3:00pm EST | Listen Online: http://tobtr.com/8107955 | Call-In: (773) 897-6543
in Real Estate
We're joined today by Jim Sullivan & Tim Yandell, from “All The Leads”, offering high quality real estate seller leads to agents nationwide. Together, Jim & Tim will be discussing how real estate agents nationwide use “All The Leads” to get the best quality leads possible for sellers in a variety of transitional life situations, including probate, divorce, foreclosure, marriage, relocation, and more. Learn more about All The Leads here.
Schedule A Free Coaching Call
Visit Tim & Julie Harris Online
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Sarah Salter-Kelly. Your ability to feel powerful, confident and capable is linked to how we have resolved the deeply painful experiences in our lives. We create value and meaning through venturing into the depths of our pain, transcending fear and making ourselves available to change. My gifts lay in illuminating this source of conflict within, and transforming its bondage, through understanding, compassion and ceremony. Sarah's website is http://www.sarahsalterkelly.com
this episode Q&A includes:
• one can be healthy when diagnosed with cancer and have no symptoms...
• prostate cancer- if you act within two weeks of dianosis, you will regret it- survival rates of those with prostate removed- no best answer- chemo, radiation- close monitoring- drink nourishing herbal infusions..
• breast cancer and prostate cancer are basically the same thing...
• breast cancer- phytosterols, estrogenic chemicals found in the environment, approximately 30 estrogens found in a woman's body...
• estrogens are not found in plants except estrace in orange peels, pomegranate seeds and young green beans...
• plastic has much more cancer feeding estrogens than any plant...
• radiation protection- cooked red and orange vegetables and seaweed..
• be sure to buy only cultivated american ginseng- on United Plant Savers list of endangered plants..
• can't stand the taste of infusions- find a way to like them...
• life isn't about making excuses, it's about finding ways to do it...
• no essential oils on breasts- lots of infused oil suggestions...
• cayenne oil- no healing from cayenne...
Who is John Barry Kelly? He is a former trial lawyer in Washington, DC, Florida, and Maryland, listed in Who's Who in American Law.
And what are people saying about John Barry Kelly's latest book?
Hammer of Justice is a fast-paced thriller. Mr. Kelly's knowledge of the legal system is evident as he weaves . . . a tale of suspense and courtroom intrigue [with] a great finale." ---Joe Campolo, Jr., award-winning author of The Kansas NCO
"From the first sentence to the last paragraph, John Barry Kelly's Hammer of Justice . . . will keep you riveted to every page" ---Linda D. Swink, award-winning author of Life on a $5 Bet: Edward J. Mechenbier
"This book is a must read for legal thriller fans. Move over Scott Turow and John Grisham. There's a new lawyer in town."-- Ric Hunter, Pulitzer prize nominated author of Firehammer
See more at the website www.JohnBarryKelly.com.
Today Buyers Meeting Point welcomes two guests from Wake Forest University: Dr. Jim Narus and Dr. Michelle Steward. They have been conducting research into the role of social media in procurement since this summer and have some results to share with us.
Dr. Jim Narus serves as a Research Fellow at the Institute for the Study of Business Markets at Pennsylvania State University. He is co-author of the management practice book, "Value Merchants", the textbook, "Business Market Management: Understanding, Creating, and Delivering Value", and the author of the book, "Connect with Your Suppliers: A Wholesaler-Distributor's Guide to Electronic Communications Systems". Professor Narus not only is involved in a variety of international marketing research projects but also regularly teaches abroad. He has worked as a marketing professor at Wake Forest University since January 1988.
Dr. Michelle Steward is an Associate Professor at the School of Business at Wake Forest University. Her research interests center on issues involving role management and the coordination of internal working relationships, and how each drive superior performance in business-to-business markets. She also examines comparisons of normative expectations and customer satisfaction measurement in business markets and the interrelationships among salespeople, supply managers and their internal customers.
Jim Croft with Special Guests: Nabil and Peggy Haddad
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (32 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- BeverlyD (23 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (14 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Prepper Chicks (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (5 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- HoneySoul (3 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Next To Blow Radio (2 chatters)
- Speaking to the Heart Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- RHeart Network (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Full Fledged Reality Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- BlockStar Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- erdy2010 (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- Spit Cha Barz (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Peter and Pyle (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)