SORT BY Relevancy
When it comes to the spookiest holiday of the season, Chef Jill Houk tells it like it is. “Halloween strikes fear in the hearts of most parents, because they realize the kids are going to be walking in with two metric tons of candy,” she tells The Recipe Box host Barbara Howard. Forunately, the author of The Essential Dehydrator: From Dried Mushroom Risotto to Grilled Tuna with Papaya Chutney, More Than 100 Recipes Bursting with Fresh Flavor has a host of tips for frazzled moms and
Thanksgiving leftovers are as much of a tradition as the holiday itself. But the last thing you need after stuffing yourself on the last Thursday in November is to do it again on Black Friday. So Chef Jill Houk is here with some recipes to ensure the day after is as healthy as possible. “One of my favorites is stuffed peppers in a rich tomato sauce,” she tells The Recipe Box host Barbara Howard. “You get fiber from the peppers and you still get to eat a moderate amount
Chef Jill returns to the show to discuss her new cookbook, "The Essential Dehydrator: From Dried Mushroom Risotto to Grilled Tuna with Papaya Chutney, More Than 100 Recipes Bursting with Fresh Flavor" And, we'll be giving away a copy. Tune in for details! Visit The Recipe Box Show website for more recipes, giveaway and contest information.
The Complete Soda Making Book: From Homemade Root Beer to Seltzer and Sparklers, 100 Recipes to Make Your Own Soda With The Complete Soda-Making Book, you can recreate your favorite sodas in the convenience of your home--without the high price tag or all the unpronounceable ingredients. Featuring 100 all-natural, budget-friendly recipes, this book shows you how to use your soda-making appliance to craft classic and one-of-a-kind soft drinks that not only taste better than your fount
Healthy Halloween Treat Ideas - Chef Jill Houk Looking for ways to enjoy Trick or Treat without adding excessive amounts of sugar into your child's diet but still have Fun? Halloween treats that you won't be frightened to feed to your kids! Chef Jill Houk will share fun recipes you and your family make together. http://www.barbarahowardmedia.com
Chef Jill Houk of Centered Chef Food Studios returns to share tips & recipes for Cooking @ College. Despite eating cafeteria food or food cooked in a dorm room, students can still feed themselves healthfully and easily. Follow these tips and recipes to maximize energy, retain a good level of focus and avoid “the freshman 15.”
WRITTEN TRANSCRIPTS OF THE SHOW CAN BE ORDERED @ WWW.BARBARAHOWARDMEDIA.COM
Chef Jill Houk of Centered Chef Food Studio in Chicago, IL, returns to TRB to share a few "heart smart" recipes with us. Bring your questions and your notepad because Chef Jill always shares great tips and time saving ideas!
WRITTEN TRANSCRIPTS OF THE SHOW CAN BE ORDERED @ WWW.BARBARAHOWARDMEDIA.COM
Chef Jill Houk returns to the program to share healthy and delicious recipes for all of the holiday leftovers. It is always a treat to have Chef Jill with us. She is a great guest and talented chef and provides tons of fabulous healthy menu ideas. www.CenteredChef.com
This August Jill Gass will join 8 other women to compete as the 1st all women's team in the Trois Etapes Tour de France, a 3 day stage race up some of the most classic climbs in the Tour de France inlcuding the Col de Tourmalet and Hautacam.
Our team includes:
Chrissie Wellington, Four-time Ironman World Champion, legend in the endurance world, and a key player for Le Tour Entier and La Course;
Robin Farina, Professional cyclist and President of the Women’s Cycling Association, a nonprofit that advocates for the development of women’s cycling equitably and sustainably
Jill Gass, Coach at B4T9, a women’s cycling team from California;
Vicki Ford, Endurance triathlete and cyclist from Austin, TX;
Heidi Wood, Elite cyclo-cross racer and avid road cyclist from Seattle, WA;
Sarah Boddington, Avid road cyclist from Surrey, UK; and
April Marshke, Specialized Women’s Business Manager in Europe
And those are the Amateurs! Our pros are Evelyn Stevens of Specialized-Lululemon and Ashleigh Moolman-Pasio of Hittec Products. Both Evelyn and Ashleigh are racing in the current Giro d'Italia Femminile.
The team is riding for World Bike Relief with the goal to mobilize women in rural Africa and promote women's cycling around the world.
For KeShay, becoming the soulful recording artist that she is today was beyond a dream and determination -- It was inevitable. As a young girl, her booming voice and high notes were noticed by many. Her self assurance and stage presence was noticeable even at such a young age. KeShay had developed her own style of singing and performing.
The beautiful R&B singer has had breath-taking performances at SF Conference Center featuring Dewele & Jon B, Maxwell's Lounge, Elis Mile High Club, Qs Lounge, BHM Concert Series in Antioch CA, and Reno NV just to name a few. The songstress writes her own music for the most part, but enjoys working with other creative talents on her music so she can add additional flavor to her music. Her debut album is due out this year.
The inspiration to her R&B, upbeat funk style of music comes from such inspirational greats as Aretha Franklin and Tina Turner who were her childhood idols, yet her current aspiration is to be in the studio with Jill Scott. KeShays music mostly comes from personal life experiences and explains that different beats and tracks that she receives sometimes bring back specific memories, which inspire her to write great tunes for her forth coming album.
Ke'Shay Love is an actress, known for Set Me Free (2014), Never Alone and Selling Dreams (2014).
in Self Help
This month is all about freedom and this show we are going to talk about the ways in which to free our minds. Bob Marley once sang“Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!” It’s time to take the freedoms our founding fathers instilled in our nation and raise them to a spiritual vibration! Freedom of speech, religion, press, and to peaceably assemble and petition our government are all very important pieces of the US Constitution. Let’s take those freedoms a step further though. What about we also embrace the . . .
Freedom to act in conscious, loving ways in each moment.
Freedom to take responsibility for our choices, trusting that we made the best possible choice at the time with the information we had.
Freedom to forgive others with our whole heart, even if we may not agree with their choices.
Freedom to forgive ourselves.
Freedom to let go of what others think of us, because they probably aren’t actually thinking of us.
Freedom to trust that everything is unfolding exactly as it needs to do for our highest good.
Freedom to be in relationship with the people that uplift, inspire, engage and truly love us.
Freedom to live a life of love, not fear; faith, not doubt; joy, not misery.
Let’s talk about all of the ways we can free our minds from outdated, cluttered, ego-driven, and compulsive thoughts and instead focus on all the ways in which we are truly FREE to live a life of ease, joy and peace.
Join us Wednesday, July 9, 12pm to 1:00 pm PDT (1pm MDT and 3pm EDT) as we get excited about sharing our genuine enthusiasm for life with you!
Michelle Dwyer, MS, CNC http://healthcoachmichelle.com
Rebecca Grado, MS, MFT http://www.rebeccagrado.com/
Jill Lebeau, MS, MFT http://fengshuiyourmind.com/
Betty Pegues, Psychic Intuitive www.bettypegues.weebly.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (397 chatters)
- John Baptist (103 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Hex Education (18 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (16 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Dave in the City (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (5 chatters)
- The Stack Off (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- angelicar (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)