SORT BY Relevancy
Article 4 of the Palestinian Authority constitution says that Sharia law is the main source of legislation. In fact, Muslim countries proudly call themselves "Islamic" and even actviely discriminate against non-Muslims. But in Israel, which is not even governed by Halacha i.e. Jewish law, [case in point, secular Jews are allowed and overwelming do drive on Shabbat], people get offended with the idea of Israel being a "Jewish state". Case in point is the new Jewish state law and the fear mongering from the anti-Israel far left. But the question remains: Why are people so offended at Israel being a "Jewish" state? Tune in, as I will give you the reasons as to why this is so.
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for February 23, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. U.S. electricity regulators have begun drafting new reliability standards to protect the power grid in the case of a massive solar storm which could knock out power for millions and cause damage that would take years to recover from.
2. Is Israel “the Jewish state”? The answer may seem as obvious as the Star of David on the Israeli flag. Yet the question is starting to complicate the ambitious U.S. effort to ram through a peace deal between the Palestinians and Israel.
3. Syrian government forces on Saturday captured two rebel-held areas on the edge of the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights after days of intense fighting near a decades-old cease-fire line between Syria and Israel.
4. There have been more than 150 earthquakes in the past week in Oklahoma, according to the Oklahoma Geological Survey, which says that is not normal.
5. The Vatican reportedly pressured Israel to turn over control of Mount Zion in Jerusalem during a clandestine meeting of senior city officials.
6. South Korea is developing cyber-attack tools in an attempt to damage North Korean nuclear facilities.
7. For the United States, Syria’s civil war is threatening to start hitting closer to home. The Obama administration is looking at newer, more far-reaching options, including drone strikes on extremists and more forceful action against Assad.
8. Iran’s President, Hassan Rouhani, said on Wednesday that Jerusalem should “be liberated from the yoke of Israel.”
9. Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said on Tuesday that Israel should aim to bring in 3.5 million Jewish immigrants within the next decade...
Join us as we discuss the Muslim and Jewish Conflict which has gone on for thousands of years. We'll discuss the Biblical References of Abraham's sons Isaac & Ishmael. The establishment of the Jewish State after World War II, the Arab-Isareli War of 1948, the occupation of the West Bank, and more. Join our discussion Thursday at 6:30pm only on SIRA Media Radio.
ARE THINGS GETTING BETTER OF WORSE WHERE YOU LIVE. JOIN IN AND LET'S
US KNOW HERE IN OHIO. ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT TERRIST CELLS WHERE
YOU ARE. OR POLICE BRUTALITY AND CORRUPTIONS....WE REALLY HOPE AND EXPECT
OUR OFFICIALS ARE LIVING UP TO WHAT THEY SWORE TO WHEN THEY TOOK OFFICE.
IT'S THE CITIZEN RESPONSIBLITY TO KEEP THE ELECTED AND APPOINTED TRANSPARENT
SINCE THEY WORK FOR US.
WE PLACE OUR CARE AND TRUST IN THEM AND WE ARE PROUD OF THEM WHEN THEY
HONOR THEIR SWORN OATH.
WE HAVE MANY CONCERNS IN THESE DANGEROUS TROULBLESOME DAYS.
JOIN IN AND LETS TALK
HOST...CAROLE IN OHIO....FOR OHIO
MoAfrika - The Current State of MoAfrika and MaAfrika in Afrika and Globally
#183: Lonni Alameda, Head Coach, Florida State Softball, joins TCRS live from GA State as the Noles prepare for a game at 3 p.m. ET. Coach Alameda will recap the final regular season ACC series for the Noles that saw them sweep GA Tech on the road. Next week we will recap the regular season and preview the ACC Tournament which will be May 7-9, at Virginia Tech. Coach Alameda Twitter, FSU Twitter, FSU Facebook, FSU Instagram.
Join us as we look into the events going on around us. A lot of people are unaware because they are being distracted by busy lives and being entertained like the Romans in the coliseums; food and circus. In order to understand what’s going on around you, you will need to look through the lens of the bible. The Word of God makes it clear what it would be like in the last days. The first thing that Jesus said to his disciples about the end times is “Do not be deceived”. Many are deceived but you don’t need to be one of them as this world spirals into darkness.
Title says it all, we talk police brutality, freddy gray, political correctness, daredevil on netfli
The 2015 Palm Springs Hot Rodeo and Country Fair will return from April 30th – May 3rd in Palm Springs and Banning. In this episode, Jeff Rosenberg, president of the Greater Palm Springs Chapter of the Golden State Gay Rodeo Association (GSGRA), to give us the rundown!
The annual rodeo festival, produced by the Greater Palm Springs Chapter of the Golden State Gay Rodeo Association (GSGRA), will welcome hundreds of rodeo enthusiasts and fun-seekers for a full weekend of dancing, drinking, pool parties, contests and a real country fair. Rodeo Competition, Festivities and Country Fair will be held on Saturday and Sunday May 2nd and 3rd at the AC Dysart Equestrian Park in Banning, CA, 25 minutes outside of Palm Springs. The remainder of the Hot Rodeo events will be held in Palm Springs and Cathedral City, with host hotel Caliente Tropics Resort being central to the West Valley events.
Follow Nicholas on Twitter and Facebook to be alerted at the start of live broadcasts!
Demonologist Dr.Jerry Williams covers Exorcisms and The Beliefs of many different faiths and Doctrines of of Church and Cultuers. So many different Doctrines of churches out there that think they are the only one with the true way of eliminating Demons and Even in Different countries many see all this in a different light and have argued for over a Decade now and continue.
Learn about Exorcisms From Catholic,Christian,ISlamic/Jewish and American Indian on spirits not Demon.
Demonology school: Join today www.crisedu.com
Accepting new students..
Join us today on Women Leading the Way Radio as your host of Business IS Personal, Shawn Mari Turi, interviews Charlesetta Medina, directing manager of the Small Business Institute at Cal State Fullerton.
We will be discussing “How to find a mentor and why finding the right one is game changer” and we’ll address why so many professionals (both entrepreneurs and executives) say they want a ‘different result’ and they want ‘support’ but they seem to resist what it would take to make that happen. Getting a “mentor” is a game changer… so why don’t more people do it?
We’ll tackle that Q and SO much more!!
Shawn Marie Turi is your host of Business IS Personal: (What you do and WHY you do it… MATTERS!), a show focused on interviewing remarkable professional women and entrepreneurs who are doing what they love, kicking ass and believe that ‘Business IS (in fact) Personal’…and what we do, how we do it, and most importantly, why we do it really does matter!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (11 chatters)
- MRTALK (6 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (6 chatters)
- Progress in the World (2 chatters)
- simonapple04 (2 chatters)
- BonnieGroessl (2 chatters)
- Dr Loren (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Your Own University Radio (1 chatters)