SORT BY Relevancy
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for February 23, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. U.S. electricity regulators have begun drafting new reliability standards to protect the power grid in the case of a massive solar storm which could knock out power for millions and cause damage that would take years to recover from.
2. Is Israel “the Jewish state”? The answer may seem as obvious as the Star of David on the Israeli flag. Yet the question is starting to complicate the ambitious U.S. effort to ram through a peace deal between the Palestinians and Israel.
3. Syrian government forces on Saturday captured two rebel-held areas on the edge of the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights after days of intense fighting near a decades-old cease-fire line between Syria and Israel.
4. There have been more than 150 earthquakes in the past week in Oklahoma, according to the Oklahoma Geological Survey, which says that is not normal.
5. The Vatican reportedly pressured Israel to turn over control of Mount Zion in Jerusalem during a clandestine meeting of senior city officials.
6. South Korea is developing cyber-attack tools in an attempt to damage North Korean nuclear facilities.
7. For the United States, Syria’s civil war is threatening to start hitting closer to home. The Obama administration is looking at newer, more far-reaching options, including drone strikes on extremists and more forceful action against Assad.
8. Iran’s President, Hassan Rouhani, said on Wednesday that Jerusalem should “be liberated from the yoke of Israel.”
9. Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said on Tuesday that Israel should aim to bring in 3.5 million Jewish immigrants within the next decade...
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry reject Israel as a Jewish state.
* Interview with Rabbi Ken Spiro, who has created an online course about the history of Israel.
* Interview with Pastor Perry Atkinson of Dove TV, winner of Christian Station of the Year.
NOTE: WE WERE UNABLE TO GET THE GUEST ON THE LINE, BUT HE AND OTHERS HAD A CONVERSATION IN THE CHATROOM THAT I SHARED WITH LISTENERS WITH MY COMMENTS. THE RECORDING HAS BEEN EDITED FOR CLARITY.
With over 90% of Israelis supportive of the murderous assault on Gaza, what do you suppose it is like to be an Israeli settler fervently against it? Schmuel Yerulshami lives in an Israeli settlement just outside Gaza, where the paranoia about Hamas is at a fever pitch, but he is one of the few who understands that Israeli aggression is the real existential threat to the country.
This is unsurprising only when you realize that as a member of the Israeli communist party, he is committed to worker solidarity among all humanity and considers a Jewish state to be "crazy." He will tell us about this lonely struggle against Israeli colonialism in this episode of SFPI Radio.
Join us on every Saturday at 9 AM PST/ 12 PM EST to listen, chat and call in to share your thoughts. For those outside the US, you can call in via Skype by registering for a free BlogTalk listener account and signing in at the time of the show.
Know the truth and the truth will set you free.
To subscribe to email notices and descriptions of future shows, hit the "follow" button here.
We discuss the shelling of Kent State laid on by Ohio State, breaking down everything that went right for the Buckeyes, including the excellent performance by J.T. Barrett, who threw for six touchdowns. We also discuss some of the youth movement as we saw plenty of young talent taking the field in the second half.
Waco 4 State Trail Ride Radio Open Topic & Misha Like A Boss Weekend Updates
Click on the link to hear the show in live stream on your computer or smart phone. Be sure to refresh the page at 7:30 p.m. to hear the current program. You may also call in to ask questions. Call Instructions: Call 347 855-8118. While waiting to speak please press mute on your phone to avoid background noise from being heard, or you may listen live from your computer and call in when ready to talk. Please like, comment, and share with others. Thanks! We look forward to you joining in!
No individual our single organization can do it alone. Let us come together to reestablish the principle of “Each One Teach One.” We need all hands on deck
William Johnson, Chairman of the American Freedom Party and his Co-Host Mike Stathis discuss current events and startegies required to move the narrative toward advancing our agenda and establishing our own Ethno State.
Self Determination must be enshrined as a fundemental Right for Our People if we are to survive.
in Self Help
This Sunday's Topic
What exactly is mental illness? Mental illness happens when something in the brain is not working properly, or another way of looking at it, the brain becomes sick. This week's show will discuss mental health, including disorders, addictions and more. We will feature mental health counselor Janet Williams of Rochester, New York to answer your questions to dispell some of the myths circling around mental illness.
We will also discuss Ray Rice's release from the NFL as a result of his violent elevator episode with his then-fiance.
About STT Radio aka "WSTT"
With thousands of listeners, we aim to discuss just about any and everything under the sun. Our hosts are full of laughter and comedy but we also hit the tough controversial topics. Most importantly, you can always call 646-200-0246 and state your thoughts and opinions.
Are you interested in appearing on the show or working behind the scenes? Visit our website for management contact information.
MoAfrika The current state of MoAfrika and MaAfrika in Afrika and Globall
Laura Hausladen and Doreen Hannes join us tonight for an educational episonde. Diehl or No Diehl. Several thousand liberty loving patriot groups will be contacting their representatives about the possibility of choosing another Speaker. Join us tonight to find out why. Care about Common Core? Medicaid expansion? Agenda 21 in Missouri? Transparent elections? Voter ID? Aticle V Convention of States? You want to catch this show! It might be time for your representative to risk "political suicide" to side with liberty, State Sovereignty, and the people of Missouri. Catch this episode live by clicking the attached link. Join us and participate on the studio hotline at 347-677-1835. Great episode. Don't be late.
We had technical difficulties outside our studio last night, so that show terminated at minute 32. We apologize for the inconvenience to both our listeners and guests. We will strive to get Bob Parker back next weekend along with Mike Moon on the veto session and Rick Vandeven, Libertarian for Mo8.
nd of the week is here and we have a few things to talk about
- The ongoing saga of Ray Rice, Roger Goodell, and Ravens fans
- Chipotle workers walk out
- Some issues with tax money being spent
- And Ethan's Fantasy Football talk?
Tonight on The State Of The Blak Race : Ski Davis and U Naga Monsoon will be discussing The releasing of tape that shiws Ray Rice Knocking his wife out on the elevator in a public place. Also up for discussion " White Supremacy In The NFL" this will be a live call in show @ 9 pm ct and 10 pm est call in # is 718-506-1960
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (91 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (59 chatters)
- Ms Blue (46 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (14 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (7 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN RADIO (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (1 chatters)
- David Fournier (1 chatters)
- DF2 (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian Unleashed (1 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (1 chatters)
- Ghostfighterradio (1 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- 1 Union 801 TheWebcast (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)