SORT BY Relevancy
Article 4 of the Palestinian Authority constitution says that Sharia law is the main source of legislation. In fact, Muslim countries proudly call themselves "Islamic" and even actviely discriminate against non-Muslims. But in Israel, which is not even governed by Halacha i.e. Jewish law, [case in point, secular Jews are allowed and overwelming do drive on Shabbat], people get offended with the idea of Israel being a "Jewish state". Case in point is the new Jewish state law and the fear mongering from the anti-Israel far left. But the question remains: Why are people so offended at Israel being a "Jewish" state? Tune in, as I will give you the reasons as to why this is so.
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for February 23, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. U.S. electricity regulators have begun drafting new reliability standards to protect the power grid in the case of a massive solar storm which could knock out power for millions and cause damage that would take years to recover from.
2. Is Israel “the Jewish state”? The answer may seem as obvious as the Star of David on the Israeli flag. Yet the question is starting to complicate the ambitious U.S. effort to ram through a peace deal between the Palestinians and Israel.
3. Syrian government forces on Saturday captured two rebel-held areas on the edge of the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights after days of intense fighting near a decades-old cease-fire line between Syria and Israel.
4. There have been more than 150 earthquakes in the past week in Oklahoma, according to the Oklahoma Geological Survey, which says that is not normal.
5. The Vatican reportedly pressured Israel to turn over control of Mount Zion in Jerusalem during a clandestine meeting of senior city officials.
6. South Korea is developing cyber-attack tools in an attempt to damage North Korean nuclear facilities.
7. For the United States, Syria’s civil war is threatening to start hitting closer to home. The Obama administration is looking at newer, more far-reaching options, including drone strikes on extremists and more forceful action against Assad.
8. Iran’s President, Hassan Rouhani, said on Wednesday that Jerusalem should “be liberated from the yoke of Israel.”
9. Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said on Tuesday that Israel should aim to bring in 3.5 million Jewish immigrants within the next decade...
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Prime Minister Netanyahu’s Cabinet moves to define Israel as a Jewish state.
* Muslim extremists kill Americans and Jews inside a Jerusalem synagogue.
* Republicans in America seek to repair the damage to U.S.-Israeli relations.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry reject Israel as a Jewish state.
* Interview with Rabbi Ken Spiro, who has created an online course about the history of Israel.
* Interview with Pastor Perry Atkinson of Dove TV, winner of Christian Station of the Year.
This week we will be examining & discussing the events that led up to the Oso Landslide. This was a disaster that never had to happen but it did. Why? It was a culmination of greed, corruption & ineptitude that was responsible for the tragic loss of life that will forever be a part of our being in the Northwest. From a county exec & local senator who cared more about the builders & lining their pockets, to the Snohomish County Department of Emergency Management employee who left as the director of FEMA region 10 because it was discovered that he had a diploma from a diploma mill after a series of embarrasing emails in connetion with "Brownie" from the Katrina post catastrophe about "who was gonna git the perdiest suits" to this same man writing out a statement that all was safe at Steelhead when it was clearly KNOWN it was not. So while these people set in motion the unfathomable loss of life suffered that day, they were having affairs out of state on the taxpayer dime, running their own businesses & bidding for govt contracts while they were supposed to be taking care of residents safety. Meanwhile the DNR (Department of Natural Resources) was lining their pockets while the timber companies were clearcutting on unstable lands & obviously cutting far beyond what was agreed. It was one big horrifc culmination of failures all across the board that killed 44 people that day.
Bringing the next generation of tomorrows NFL stars to you today on the College2Pro.com Players Platform Show. Join host Bo Marchionte along with special gueat Chris Humphrey of Kent State.
• Made a catch in 22 straight games
2014 Senior Season
• Made 51 catches for 635 yards and five touchdowns
• 128 career receptions ranks fifth at Kent State
• Scored his fourth touchdown of the year and matched his career-high of nine catches versus Akron
• Career-highs of 132 receiving yards and two touchdown catches at Bowling Green
• Moved into 8th place in career receptions at Kent State with 106.
• Started all 11 games
2013 Junior Season
• Led the team in catches (51), the ninth most among Kent State's single season leaders
• Led the Flashes in receiving yards (613), the most yards by a Kent State player since 2010
• Earned Academic All-MAC Honorable Mention
• Team high seven catches for 73 yards against Buffalo
• Career high nine catches for a career high 106 yards including his third touchdown of the year at Ball State
• Led the team with five catches for 47 yards at Penn State, marking the third time in four games with at least four catches
• Led the team with 84 yards receiving on four catches including a 42-yard touchdown catch, his second touchdown in as many games against Bowling Green
• Gained a career-high 88 yards receiving on six catches and caught his first career touchdown pass in Kent State's 17-10 victory over Liberty
• Totaled 74 yards on kick returns
On this edition of ALI: NATION we will continue our review of the "Police State" that is being demonstrated on the 14th Amendments citizens. We will look at North Carolina on a couple of matters - Supreme Court decision & a recent lynching.
We will go to the phones and hear from you!
Tune in strong days @ 3 PM PST/6 PM EST
On this edition of ALI: NATION we will continue our discussion on the institution of the "Police State." What does this mean for our communities? Does this proven that the public is truly a hypocritical option for social, economic & eduactional change?
We will look at this and take another look at the response to the Eric Garner decision of no indictment for the "Thug Cops" who murdered Mr. Garner.
Tune in every stong day @ 3 PM PST/6 PM EST
We will expose the NJ STATE POLICE. THE FBI And the lies they are telling the people !! We will talk about the facts of the case! Why they will never catch her!! What she s symbolizes for black liberation.
Coming together in search God's Word for his wisdom will ground us.
The early Church dynamic:
They gathered together in homes, often in secret, reminding one another of God's promises and relating Jesus' commands—to love God and others— to real life situations. They encouraged one another, challenged one another, and worked out what it feels like to be a Christian. Sherwin Simple is offering the same concept. In fact, he is doing exactly as it is in the Bible. God created us to live in a community—and especially to read & learn Scripture in a community. It's only together that we can accurately interpret and apply the Word. So if you don't currently participate in a small-group Bible study. Now is the perfect time to join in and listen to Simple Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.
Join Host Live Chats
- 77788 (1 chatters)