SORT BY Relevancy
- Read Matt 27: 32 - 44 Jesus on the Cross.
- There was one man that was selected to carry Jesus cross. This was a memorial that will never be erased.
- V35 Prophecy being fulfilled again in Ps 22 ( this book was written by David by he wrote about Jesus before he was born) He was stripped of his clothing which means he was naked on the cross and this is of very humiliating. Exposed before everyone shamed
- V39 – All of this was already written in Ps 22. So we must always remember that the new compliments to old. So we have to embrace the whole bible not just part of it. Let turn over to Ps 22: 6-8
- Read Matt 27: 45 – 56 Jesus Dies on the Cross
- V46 - Ps 22:1
- V51 – the veil was torn from top to bottom
- V 52 – the graves were open of the saints
- This proved who Jesus was and that HE WAS, IS AND ALWAYS THE SON OF GOD
- V54 – the un believers had to bear witness that Jesus is truly the Son of God
- Read Matt 27: 57 - 61 Jesus buried in Joseph tomb
- Jesus was given the correct burial. Women was still there supporting him even unto death.
- Read Matt 27:62 – 66 Pilate sets a Guard
- V 62 – events of the second day occurred with them having guards put in place to protect the tomb from his body being stolen by his disciples
- They wanted to prove that Jesus was not the Son of God but really set it up to have witnesses who would account what really happen with the tomb.
Dionne Finklea presently known as (Virtuous) was born in the state of Pennsylvania and city of Philadelphia on August 30, 1976. At the age of three Dionne attended settlement music school. She took lessons in violin, the flut and piano. After 2 years of settlement music school, she then graduated and attended the Philadelphia public school system. Dionne became interested in performing arts. She played several rolls in the school plays. Music class where her favorite. As her years advanced in George Washington Nebinger school, she made monologues and wrote poems for her class Friday's curriculum class talents.
At the age of 13 Dionne's life took a turn. Her focus in entertainment last for a short while thereafter. She always knew that it was still in her because she would mimic movie scripts. Dionne would also write poems spontaneously. During her high school years, people would just love her bubbly spirit. Most people would call her a comedian because she always told a joke, or what she would say would be just plain funny. She enjoyed making people laugh.
At the age of 26 Dionne turned her life over to the Lord, where she begin a personal relationship with God.
In her mid 30's entertainment became a rekindled fire in her life. She begin promoting productions for other actors and actresses. Dionne has performed in her former church's Easter play. In November/2014 she played the role as a police officer in the movie Jenna Remembers. Dionne is pursing a career as a actress, model and writer, along with furthering her education in nursing.
The truth will make you free and that free indeed. maybe you have heard of this Jesus and maybe you have not. Maybe you have an image of Him that is wrong or could be updated please allow me to encourage you as He has me and please let the LORD touch your heart and need according to His loving kindness and tonight I know that I know that Jesus is going to show up and bless your socks off so join me please!
I have travelled the world, mentoring and learning from world changers; spoken internationally on relationships and love; and worked with the best in the legal field and corporate America. I've chased hurricanes to Florida creating the world's first radio crisis-intervention, trauma-response platform; responded to 911, all the while acting as a crisis intervention spokesperson for major News media; wrote books on relationships; launched cutting edge mentoring and leadership businesses; acted as a consigliore for executives at major Fortune 500 companies such as Hewlett-Packard and for learning institutes such as California Institute of Technology; and worked with families and businesses in closely held companies.
What I have learned along the way is different than you might imagine. In all of this exploring and learning, crisis intervention, and business consulting I discovered a few secrets about relationships: how they work, why they fail, and maybe the biggest secret of all--why they thrive. That's why I wrote "Get Love: How to Transform Your Love Life," because if there is one common denominator to any relationship in your life--it's you. Your love life cannot change until you do. So, Get Love™... you deserve it."
More about Kimberly at: www.getlove.com
Psalmist Eddie Ruth Bradford:
22nd Annual Stellar Award Nominee.
20th annual Stellar Award Nominee.
Appearances on TV One w/ Jeff Majors, BET - Bobby Jones Gospel.
Winner of a 'Jackie' award at the annual Jackson Music Awards in Jackson, Mississippi.
Blessed To Be A Blessing
1. He Will Always Love You
2. Everything to Me
3. Blessed to Be a Blessing
4. Teach Me to Know Your Plan
5. Gonna Tell the World About You
6. I'll Be Glad to See Him
7. Shine On Me
8. He Is On the Throne
9. He's Worthy
10. I Am Never Alone
In this Catholic reciting of the Holy Rosary we will be meditating on the Luminous Mysteries along with the mentioning of special petitions from folks like yourself and from the headline news sources that are worth mentioning and praying for.
If you would like your intention mentioned and prayed for, you may do so by sending us an email to; (email@example.com). NOTE: In the subject line, reference, (Let Us Pray). And we'll include it in our Prayer Programs.
Pets Teach Us So Much Radio roars back this week with super photographer to the Pet Stars, Cynthia Dunn from Tazz Photography, Ariel Star Productions, giving us tips on how to best photograph our pets! Cynthia took all of the wonderful photo's at the TPPC.tv Pet Fashion Show at the Super Pet Expo!
Always fun and informative, this dynamic couple from the #1 rated web tv, blog, radio and podcast show for animal lovers, Pets Teach Us So Much, Robbin and Joseph Everett entertain millions of people from all over the world with segments about:
-Pet health and nutrition
-Learning from our pets-how to have better relationships with the people in our lives with The Love Genies segment
-Animal stories from around the world
-Guests include, authors, veterinarians, bloggers, celebrities, product inventors, charity spokespersons and animal behavior experts.
For more information about the global leader in pet related new media entertainment, Pets Teach Us So Much Radio, Podcast, Blog, web tv, Robbin and Joseph Everett, or to book an appearance, go to http://www.TPPC.tv.
Love: We are commanded to Love Yah above all else, and to Love our Neighbor as we Love ourselves *(Matt. 22:36-40)*
BUT…What if we don’t Love ourselves?
Before we can Love Yah and those who are of Yah, we have to begin with the woman in the mirror. If we are to change ourselves, we have to first know and accept ourselves for who we truly are. Tonight we are talking about:
· Understanding who you truly are
· Accepting who you truly are
· Preserving Time for Yourself
· Battling Depression
· Teaching People How to Treat You
· Maintaining Humility
In this segment I will be talking about forgiveness. Most of us have a problem one time or another with forgiveness. It can be a consistent sin or a once in a while sin we commit. However, it can destroy your relationship with the Lord. It can cause sickness in your body and it can allow the devil to create a stronghold in your life. Tune in for today's message. FaithTalk with host Peter Jannetti airs Monday to Friday at 1 PM.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (108 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (59 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (57 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (40 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (13 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- prf88 (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)