SORT BY Relevancy
Jessie's mom Glendene Grant will be my guest to talk about the case and human trafficing.
Jessie disappeared from North Las Vegas, Nevada between March 28th and April 3rd, 2006.
· She was last seen at 1009 Cornerstone Place with her “boyfriend” Peter Todd. Peter, a pimp, has a prior conviction for spousal assault.
· Prior to her disappearance Jessie traveled to Nevada, New York and Florida with Donald Vaz.
· She was recruited in Calgary by Yvonne Hubrechtsen to work in Las Vegas.
· Jessie may have fallen victim to an international human trafficking ring. http://www.jessiefoster.ca/
Tune in each week to listen to the latest foster care news, information, resources,and GREAT guests in foster care today. Join show host Dr. John DeGarmo, leading foster care expert, and foster parent, as he shares information on how to take care of children in foster care.
Jessie May's 'Sunny Side Up' is a stimulating show which explores and uncovers ways to live your life with true purpose, joy and passion. As a Life Coach and Creative Visionary, Jessie May shares her experience and guidance with you in a playful, energetic hour filled with inspiring themes, insightful ideas, and unique guests, and welcomes you to call in with your questions offering healing and hopeful solutions. Jessie May's show is a beautiful way to light up your week with the Sunny Side Up, and an invitation to discover the brilliance of who you are called to be!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (33 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (13 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- 30 Minutes with Jason Kelly (1 chatters)
- Richard G Medlock Program (1 chatters)
- Open Mike Program (1 chatters)
- In Short Order (1 chatters)