SORT BY Relevancy
Author Katherine Hall Page will take center stage as I interview her and talk about her best selling mystery novel: Body in the Birches. Katherine is the author and creator of the Faith Fairchild mysteries and will be talking about how she created this character and how she adds a touch of her own special flavor or recipes to each book. So join me in the chat room for the discussion. Fran Lewis: Host and editor of MJ Magazine.
Author Mark Rubenstein takes the spotlight and will be joining me to discuss his latest release: Lover's Tango. What happens when a best selling author is accused of overdosing his wife with a blood thinner? What happens is the unthinkable as author Mark Rubenstein provides much food for thought and gives readers a fast paced, suspense filled novel that will keep you tangoing until you reach the very last page and the surprise ending. I am your host Fran Lewis: Welcome to Literary Viewpoints with Fran Lewis.
This is Part IV of the Gift of GOD's Healing.
The Scriptures for today will be Matthew 10:1, Mark 5:2-20, Matthew 17:14-21.
We will be looking for you.
If you have a Prayer Request or Birthdays, please send it or them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Birthday anouncements should have the persons Name, Day and Month, and if you want to be acknowledged. Please put CWN, Cristian Warrior Network, OTC, Oblong Table Crew, or Blog Talk Radio Show in the SUBJECT LINE. Thank you.
Ben Moore of PantherTalk.com is joined by Georgia State Football Defensive Coordinator Jesse Minter to talk about his summer, getting ready for Fall camp beginning next week and much more.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Mon. Aug., 10th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll also share the interview that Michael Imhotep did this morning with Rev. Jesse Jackson. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ and on Periscope @MichaelImhotep or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and click on “Radio Shows” at the top of the page.
1) Friday morning Michael Imhotep interviewed Rev. Jesse Jackson about the "The Rainbow Push Silicon Valley Digital Connections Project" Challenging Silicon Valley To Increase Inclusion & Diversity. We’ll share this interview as Michael Imhotep asks him about the need for Economic Empowerment for African Americans. 2) Njia Kai, Director of the 33rd Annual African World Festival will talk about the 3 day Festival taking place in Detroit, Aug. 14th-16th. 3) Did you see the Fox News Republican Presidential Candidate Debate Thursdy night? What did you think? Did you see Rick Santorum on MSNBC Friday morning dropping a Bomb about Planned Parenthood & Eugenics? We’ll deal with some of the history of Eugenics. 4) We'll also share a very special message from Dr. Claud Anderson dealing with Economic Empowerment and solutions to the lack of Economic Empowerment for African Americans. 5) This date in African American History – The Black Hockey League and the origins of Hockey.
Applying the latest neuroscience research on memory, brain mapping, and brain plasticity to the field of narrative therapy, Lewis Mehl-Madrona and Barbara Mainguy explain how the brain is specialized in the art of story-making and story-telling. They detail mind-mapping and narrative therapy techniques that use story to change behavior patterns in ourselves, our relationships, and our communities. They explore studies that reveal how memory works through story, how the brain recalls things in narrative rather than lists, and how our stories modify our physiology and facilitate health or disease. Drawing on their decades of experience in narrative therapy, the authors examine the art of helping people to change their story, providing brain-mapping practices to discover your inner storyteller and test if the stories you are living are functional or dysfunctional, healing or destructive. They explain how to create new characters and new stories, ones that excite you, help you connect with yourself, and deepen your intimate connections with others.
There website is: http://www.coyoteinstitute.us/, http://www.mehl-madrona.com/index_3.html
To watch more Soul Talk Episodes go to: http://www.soultalkradio.org
TheSourxe IV software leverages the awesome human “Power of Intention” using Quantum Physics, the Quantum Realm, and Source Energy, to enable you with unimaginable capabilities and power!
This is fascinating, cutting-edge computer software that actually magnifies and manifests your most wanted intentions quickly and easily by “unlocking” natural senses and abilities that have been dormant for thousands of years.
I interviewed the Modern Day Mystic and creator of TheSourxe IV Peter Schenk on my show. He shared with me the science behind how this computer program works to imprint your intentions into your water. You can begin to see your manifestations unfold as early as 24 hours of drinking your imprinted water.
I even decided to try it out myself!
I drank a glass of water and intended: Free front-row center seats/tickets for “Stars On Ice” this Saturday. On Thursday, we were finished practicing at the rink and one of the rink guys asked us if we were going. I candidly told him yes, if someone gives us free tickets. Immediately he said, “I have free tickets… right here in my pocket”. I didn’t believe him, but he pulled them out. He was so happy to give them to us and we were so grateful to receive. How cool!
If you are ready to raise your vibrational level and manifest effortlessly and quickly, be sure to tune in!
Read more about The Sourxe IV successes HERE
Tony Gwapo and Chris Lewis FaceOFF LIVE on Talk That Shit Radio w/ Nina Brown
Something new for the 2015 NFL season, and athletic trainer in the press box. The NFL has been dealing with a concussion issue, for years. Each year, the competition committee reviews ways to improve player safety. Currently, if a player is suspected of having a concussion, they will be put through a series of concussion tests. If the player passes, they can return to game action. Should they not pass, they are restricted from returning.
What if a player takes a hit and tries to play without leaving the game? AKA, Julian Edelman taking a vicious hit in Super Bowl 49, and continued playing. With the new rule the athletic trainier in the press box can alert the side judge. When the official is contacted, the game will be stopped and the player will have to receive medical treatment. This is a medical call to the human eye, not a choice by either team.
Marvin Lewis has raised some eyebrows with his comments. Rebecca Toback published an article "Marvin Lewis shows naivety in commenting on concussions in the NFL,." on SB Nation. She discusses at length the comments made by Lewis. We will discuss this article and the hot topic of concussions. Listen in and call the show with your thoughts.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (21 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (14 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (9 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (6 chatters)
- Holographic Gypsies (5 chatters)
- Blackistand (4 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (4 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (3 chatters)
- Soul Sense (2 chatters)
- The Stevie Anderson Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Herpin Time (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lifes Lessons Extreme Content (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Voices InJustice Radio (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- The Barber Shop0 (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- Peter and Pyle (1 chatters)