SORT BY Relevancy
Today we'll be talking about PBC on April 11 2015. Dose Garcia have the power and skill to defeat Peterson or can Peterson pull off the upset. Also we'll be descussing Pacquiao's 4th drug test with three weeks befor the mega fight. Ivan Redkach vs TBA.
Today in The Sweet Science. Tyson vs Singleton
Sunday, April 12, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "PBC on NBC" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!
Fight scribe and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will examine both riveting bouts on Saturday night's broadcast of Premier Boxing Champions on NBC primetime!!
- Andy Lee Split Draw 12 with Peter Quillin
- Danny Garcia MD 12 over Lamont Peterson
- Did Judge Glenn Feldman score the fight correctly?
- Did Lamont Peterson deserve the decision over Garcia?
- Has Danny lost a step, or has everyone merely started taking Garcia seriously?
Joseph and Lee will also grade the overall presentation of the NBC broadcast and examine the future of PBC
- How long will Haymon be able to fund these endeavors without significant sponsorship and endorsement?
- Is PBC good or bad for boxing?
The FightSaga team will also preview this weekend's upcoming events on rival networks, HBO and Showtime!!
- Chavez vs. Fonfara, April 18th on Showtime
- Crawford vs. Dulorme, April 18th on HBO
- Provodnikov vs. Matthysse, April 18th on HBO
Tune in for another special edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee, exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Mondays at 4 pm PST/ 7 pm EST join Steve Kim and Gabriel Montoya for The Next Round on the LeaveItIntheRingradio.com Network.
This week, they review this past weekend's debut of the PBC on CBS with Adonis Stevenson vs Sakio Bika and Artur Beterbiev vs Gabriel Campillo. And they breakdown the match-ups between Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson and Andy Lee vs. Peter Quillin.
And as always, news, notes and your calls.
Tweet questions live to @SteveUCNLive and @Gabriel_Montoya. Call in with questions at 347-215-7598. Or download the LIITR Boxing app to listen on your mobile device. For post-show listening, download the Audioboom app.
Tune in to my show this evening as I discuss what's trending in our political and social scene. Tonight I'll be taking a look at Obama and the TPA, TAA, TPP. This is a HUGE development that inches the president closer to passing another HUGE trade treaty. How will this affect American jobs?
I'l also take a look at the Supreme Court's two major cases Burwell vs King and Gay Marriage.
And of course whatever YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT on progressive stimulating radio
Civil Chat with Lee
Call in 215 383 5844
Civil Chat with Lee invites YOU to call in and share what GRINDS YOUR GEARS (pisses you off). Topics on the table include
1. Mike Huckabee encourages civil disobedience with gay marriage decision.
2. The "Donald" sounds off on "traditional marriage"
3. Nascar's Dale Earnhardt Jr. chimes in on the Confederate Flag
4. Bobby Jindal defends his accomplishments as Louisiana governor.
5. And MUCH MUCH MORE. What GRINDS YOUR GEARS?
Civil Chat with Lee looks at what's going on in the social and political spectrum.
1. Franklin Graham states "Christians Should Prepare for Persecution"
2. Former FBI Agent says Isis could sneak in through Mexican Tunnels
3. Ted Cruz criticizes the SCOTUS decision
4. Barney Frank calls Supreme Court Justice Scalia is a Homophobe
And Much much more........
Call In 215 383 5844
CIvil Chat with Lee looks at lost income due to tax breaks, anti abortion movement, ongoing focus by the GOP on a woman's right to choose, as well as the declining middle class, and our continual oligarchy society machine pushed by the GOP agenda.
Larry Peterson was born and raised in the Bronx, New York. A former metal lather/reinforcing ironworker, he left that business after coming down with MS. He, his wife and three kids moved to Florida 30 years ago. Larry began doing freelance newspaper commentary after graduating from Tampa College in 1984.
His first children's picture book, "Slippery Willie's Stupid, Ugly Shoes" was published in 2011. In 2012, his full length novel, "The Priest and the Peaches" was released and he is presently working on the sequel.
He also has a blog where he posts weekly commentary. He lives in Pinellas Park, Florida and his kids and six grandchildren all live within three miles of each other.
Mind of Mansion Podcast Episode 140: Matt Kelley @fantasy_mansion explains why Demarco Murray is the best of flawed options at running back in 2015.
Even in his prime, Peterson couldn't soak up enough targets to be considered the top-projected PPR running back.
All stats and ranks should be PPR, but Adrian Peterson stats always manage to be non-PPR.
Norv Turner has not had a running back like Jerick McKinnon since LaDanian Tomlinson.
Fantasy writers fall into correlation traps when recounting a particular offensive coordinator's history of success with a particular position.
There will be enough volume in Philadelphia to support Demarco Murray as a fantasy RB1 and Ryan Mathews as a fantasy RB3.
Le'Veon Bell has both a heighted injury risk and substance abuse risk profile.
Mike Evans' beard is a red flag.
Cooling mister fans at Lucas Oil Stadium must spray holy water.
Advanced metrics, prospect evaluations, and fantasy football information were provided by PlayerProfiler.com
Civil Chat with Lee looks at:
1. Anothr GOP Presidential Candidate-Chris Christie
2. Oklahoma ordered to remove ten commandment monument
3. Co Host bails from Ms. Universe because of Trump
4. Conservatives explain why they lost on marriage
5. Update on Greece
6. KKK plans rally in South Carolina in protest against taking down of Confederate Flag
Call in 215 383 5844